nimsen

Dec 22, 2017
So, new version saves doesn't work. At least in Mac version is it same thing with win version?

Last edited:

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Wetdreamwalker Just read your comment on SS about rewriting some stuf resulting from suggestions of former diamond supporters.
Is that not a bit of a waste of time? Since those supporters are, as you said it, 'old supporters' as in they're no longer there...
At least, the count is zero, so they're either gone or moved on to other games,

Reactions: KlausTheHybrid
Aug 18, 2022
Wetdreamwalker Just read your comment on SS about rewriting some stuf resulting from suggestions of former diamond supporters.
Is that not a bit of a waste of time? Since those supporters are, as you said it, 'old supporters' as in they're no longer there...
At least, the count is zero, so they're either gone or moved on to other games,
Important note: WDW is not a native English speaker, so sometimes they may not translate exactly what they mean.

In this case, "old" may mean "long-term."

Reactions: TheSidewinder

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Important note: WDW is not a native English speaker, so sometimes they may not translate exactly what they mean.

In this case, "old" may mean "long-term."
Have you actually checked his sub counts? I think he did mean "old" because the sub count for the diamond level is zero.

In other words, currently there are no diamond level subs anymore.

1724404078792.png

Besides, unless you're a mind reader, you can't possibly know what he meant.

Last edited:

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Have you actually checked his sub counts? ...
Besides, unless you're a mind reader, you can't possibly know what he meant.
Dude, chill. He didn't 'challenge' your information in any way or try to read the dev's mind as you are trying to imply. He just tried to be helpful by pointing out that language might be an issue in understanding what this dev words may have intended to convey (i.e., that a literal read can sometimes be misleading in such cases). Next time maybe just say a polite "thank you" instead of being thin-skinned and defensive. :rolleyes: If this is how you react to someone trying to politely help you, I can't imagine what a reply to an actually critical or diagreeing post would look like. (cue reply :LOL:)

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Dude, chill. He didn't 'challenge' your information in any way or try to read the dev's mind as you are trying to imply. He just tried to be helpful by pointing out that language might be an issue in understanding what this dev words may have intended to convey (i.e., that a literal read can sometimes be misleading in such cases). Next time maybe just say a polite "thank you" instead of being thin-skinned and defensive. :rolleyes: If this is how you react to someone trying to politely help you, I can't imagine what a reply to an actually critical or diagreeing post would look like. (cue reply :LOL:)
Man, how hard is it to just look at the sub count for a given tier to conclude that what he wrote isn't some poor translation.

Plus the question was valid, if he _had_ checked he would have known

Aug 18, 2022
Man, how hard is it to just look at the sub count for a given tier to conclude that what he wrote isn't some poor translation.
I'm not invested in the question, so I didn't put any effort beyond taking 15 seconds to point out the language issue.

But since I'm posting anyway, there's potentially a couple other possibilities. Perhaps they are feeling obligated to fulfill the wishes of the diamond subscribers who were paying and voting at the time they had to leave, regardless if they have since cancelled their subs? Perhaps they are hoping that fulfilling said wishes might lure them back?

Not being a mind reader, nor the creator in question, for all I know there are secret diamond subscribers that are wiring money to them directly or walking cash to their house. Or maybe they exist in a parallel dimension where there are still subscribers, and some glitch in the universe caused their posts to end up in ours.

Last edited:

Enigemm

May 30, 2024
RobocopForPresident Is the option for editors still available? That's one of the games I like and I've noticed the translation issue. While I may not be one who can be considered a linguistic, I'm pretty fluent and adept in English. I've volunteered as an editor for a few web novels. I'll only join their discord if they're looking for volunteers to help with the editing.

Cpt_Crunch

Mar 20, 2019
I just came back to this game after a long time, bunch of new content, it's amazing BUT

At the end it says that I've just seen the last of content for EP. 11, while it's the EP 13 version (It even says so on the Main Screen). So, huh, what did I miss?

Last scene I saw was Tegan & Vanessa drinking wine by the pool at night, and Vanessa teasing MC up until Tegan finally breaks and tell her about her relationship with him

Aug 18, 2022
RobocopForPresident Is the option for editors still available? That's one of the games I like and I've noticed the translation issue. While I may not be one who can be considered a linguistic, I'm pretty fluent and adept in English. I've volunteered as an editor for a few web novels. I'll only join their discord if they're looking for volunteers to help with the editing.
Right now I'm in the middle of a complete review of the English stuff while I wait for the next episode, but last I heard WDW was asking for other languages.

Aug 18, 2022
I just came back to this game after a long time, bunch of new content, it's amazing BUT

At the end it says that I've just seen the last of content for EP. 11, while it's the EP 13 version (It even says so on the Main Screen). So, huh, what did I miss?
Unless the number at the bottom right of the main menu is less than "episode13", you got the version with a minor typo. (My best guess: the code for the end bit isn't actually at the end of the script, and WDW just forgot to replace the number.)

Reactions: Cpt_Crunch
3.70 star(s) 79 Votes