tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Hi my Dear Friends!

A few words about the game:
There will never be NTR in my game. This game will be a Harem game.
Every character has a good and a bad path. You do not have to strive for the maximum score. In this game, all that matters is whether you have a positive or negative relationship with girl.

• Current tags: 3dcg, Big ass, Big tits, Female domination (optional), Male domination (Bad route), Male protagonist, Oral sex, Pov(part), Romance, Spanking, Teasing, Virgin.

• Future planned tags: Anal sex(optional), Crampie, Foot job (optional) , Handjob, Harem, Masturbation, Pregnancy (optional), Sex toys, Titfuck, Vaginal sex.

• Possibly: BDSM(optional), Exhibitionism, Lesbian, Stripping.

Have a good day!
No incest? My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I think you need to reimagine the reason MC went to prison a little.
1. The coroner would have noticed that he was injured previously.
2. Just a picture of him being close is not enough to send him to jail for 20 years
3. At most he would have gotten breaking and entering.
4. He could have used the excuse that he was there and left when he saw that there was a dead man there. There is no way for them to prove otherwise.
Even if they could prove he was on the scene it was still an accident, given that the guy was rich, I'm sure he would have had cameras.
I get that he doesnt want to turn those over since he was beating the guy...

There was a few more things I had in mind but forgot now. I just have to say it's not every well though out.
I guess you could use the excuse the exboss was rich so he paid off the coroner judge and jury as well as the defense lawyer the mc would have had.
it's a copout but at least it's better than what's there currently.
Maybe you plan to expand on that later. It just annoyed me being so unrealistic.
It isn't a very consistent accusation, here it surely would not have ended up in prison (not for murder or manslaughter at least). Even if they found footprints and a recording that said that he was close, they have to prove that he was that day at that moment in the house, that he attacked the man and killed him. Possibly here the instruction judge would have released him after a few months of unsuccessful investigation (after ordering dozens of inquiries to the police, they love that). It isn't likely that he had gone to trial.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You don't need a maximum score for anything in this game. A few minus scores will not affect anything in the future. I tried to score the game realistically. :)
Thanks for the reply. (y)

Hi my Dear Friends!

A few words about the game:
There will never be Rape and NTR in my game. This game will be a Harem game.
Every character has a good and a bad path. You do not have to strive for the maximum score. In this game, all that matters is whether you have a positive or negative relationship with girl.

It is good to know, so I will try to have everyone positive, although sometimes I lose a point with an LI.

• Future planned tags: Anal sex(optional), Crampie, Foot job (optional) , Handjob, Harem, Masturbation, Pregnancy (optional), Sex toys, Titfuck, Vaginal sex.

• Possibly: BDSM(optional), Exhibitionism, Lesbian, Stripping.

Have a good day!
I don't like BDSM and footjob tags so it seems perfect to be able to avoid them.

I also don't like spanking, maledom and femdom. I don't know if they can be avoided.

Lesbian sex bores me, although I don't really mind having to skip a few scenes using CTRL. In any case it's always better to have the option to skip it or avoid it by means of an in-game choice.

Reactions: battali0n

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
It isn't a very consistent accusation, here it surely would not have ended up in prison (not for murder or manslaughter at least). Even if they found footprints and a recording that said that he was close, they have to prove that he was that day at that moment in the house, that he attacked the man and killed him. Possibly here the instruction judge would have released him after a few months of unsuccessful investigation (after ordering dozens of inquiries to the police, they love that). It isn't likely that he had gone to trial.
yeah pretty much

Reactions: BlasKyau

Darper

Feb 9, 2021
Did a little modding. Removed all the step-relations, family members are all blood related now, also Reworked some of the point distribution for some actions, (Loosing relationship points for staring without getting caught makes no sense) also fixed and edited some of the conversations to be more realistic/relatable

Installation:
copy the file into your *\sixteenyearslaternb-v0.3.2.public-pc\game* folder

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Did a little modding. Removed all the step-relations, family members are all blood related now, also Reworked some of the point distribution for some actions, (Loosing relationship points for staring without getting caught makes no sense) also fixed and edited some of the conversations to be more realistic/relatable

Installation:
Thanks - Added a link to the OP (y)

Nov 2, 2017

Installation:
any way to get this working with one of the walkthrough mods?

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
So the backstory and the step-shit are still bad additionally the writing in this version got worse than the previous chapters. The only good thing in the update was the introduction of Amanda everything else was bad. The game's story and writing are still too close to MNF.
Also, the MC looks too old to be in his thirties

Last edited:

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
I did a little modding, too, seems I was a bit too slow.

I made a combination of the walkthrough by Wetdreamwalker and the ipatch by Darper with some grammar corrections and adjustments to points given or lost, but it looks like Ricoh's mod covers what I did and more, lol.

Anyway... if anyone wants it, I'll attach it, and leave it up to the mods whether it warrants a link on the OP.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
i agree with the one post this is scary close to MNY scene for scene even the dream of fucking his daughters is spot on and also the actions of the middle daughter is very much Sandra Chloe is very much Lucy and the oldest is very much like Becca hell even the writing is spot on the talk with the two daughters is the same talk with MC and Becca and Sandra even the oldest and middle daughter says that you can tell Chloe if you wanted to i know its "inspired" but its like you stole lines and parts from MNF everything about this is just a copy and past of MNF just be careful

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
i agree with the one post this is scary close to MNY scene for scene even the dream of fucking his daughters is spot on and also the actions of the middle daughter is very much Sandra Chloe is very much Lucy and the oldest is very much like Becca hell even the writing is spot on the talk with the two daughters is the same talk with MC and Becca and Sandra even the oldest and middle daughter says that you can tell Chloe if you wanted to i know its "inspired" but its like you stole lines and parts from MNF everything about this is just a copy and past of MNF just be careful
You are a bit late for this realization. Believe it or not the first release was an exact copy/paste of MNF and the dev actually did a bit of a rewrite for version 2. I haven't played version 3 yet but yeah, it was still a bit of an MNF clone even after the rewrite. Dissapointing, really, since the visuals are so nice. Kinda waiting to see if it keeps up that way.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
seeing how Chloe got pissed for interfering i went back and just went home if she fucking got mad that you beat up Brad then why did her points go up and still yelled at you????

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
Wetdreamwalker I noticed a few mistakes near the end of the game. I changed all the girls names in the beginning of the game, but during three scenes the game used the girls Default names instead.

-In the Coffee Shop - "Hi Felicia! Did you come for a Latte?

-In the Park - "You and Felicia walk slowly to park..."

-Last kitchen scene - "It's okay Tegan, we won't do anything you don't want."

Reactions: Wetdreamwalker

Wetdreamwalker

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Wetdreamwalker I noticed a few mistakes near the end of the game. I changed all the girls names in the beginning of the game, but during three scenes the game used the girls Default names instead.

-In the Coffee Shop - "Hi Felicia! Did you come for a Latte?

-In the Park - "You and Felicia walk slowly to park..."

-Last kitchen scene - "It's okay Tegan, we won't do anything you don't want."
I'm sorry. Thank you for telling me. I will fix it.

Reactions: save8lot

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
Amanda intro - after her portrait lights up in right side of screen,
old "?" sign still shines from underneath it for some weird reason.

3.70 star(s) 76 Votes