RocknRollStar

Dec 11, 2019
Oh, sorry, my head is such a mess right now. Use normal quotes instead of square brackets, like this: name = "MrJet"

Edited: Okay, guys. For those of you who had problems with Selina, Jane, and Anna's routes, try this bugfix. Replace the file in the game directory. And please let me know if it worked or not.
This doesnt download for me , it just opens up a textfile , how is it supposed to go into the game ?

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Everything you wrote is true and I know this :) But thanks still. My problem was during Day 7 when I was able to start dating Selina OR Jane, not both of them because of missed point, when you HAVE to accept Rosa's offer to be her model ... if you refuse, you won't be able to date both Jane and Selina ... don't know why is that, but thats how it works in my game ...
Yes, looks like a bug for MrJet to chase up.

If you don't accept Rosa's offer in Day 7 to model for her (rosa_path = False), and are in a relationship with Selina (selina_path = True), then you can't access label day08_julia_night, which is the only place you can choose to tell Julia you're serious about Jane (jane_date = True). This prevents you from subsequently entering the relationship with Jane (jane_date_offer = True).

I haven't updated the walkthrough to reflect this yet, I'm hoping MrJet will do a 0.8.1 release with all the fixes before I revisit it.

Details:

Currently the only places to access label day08_julia_night are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And:
If with Selina & rejected Rosa modeling, you end up here:
One way to fix it would be to include the conditions from day08_rosa_day01 here:
I've tested this fix works via the , unzip it and drop it into the game folder if you want to try it.
Edit: Replaced attachment with updated hotfix which also addresses an issue on the Jane path.
This doesnt download for me , it just opens up a textfile , how is it supposed to go into the game ?
Right click on the link, select save link as, save to your machine. Copy the file to the game folder.
is there any update only file??
No.

Last edited:

Machete

Apr 7, 2020
Never mentioned but it's a safe bet to put MC, Jacob, Lisa and Jade in their early 20's.

Selina would probably be mid 20's.

Anna going on late 20's and Jane late 20's to early 30's.
Thank you very much! I had this feeling that it's one of those games where almost every LI is older the MC. It's kind of weird, in general. Not that i have anything against relationships where she is the older one, yet they are not so frequent. It tends to be the other way around. Yet they are unusually frequent on thise games.
BTW, Lisa is the one character who has a declared are. She's a 18 old college junior.
MC and Jacob seem to be done with their studies. If they went through any college they might be about 24.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
actual graphics card, after you said about drivers I updated them whichever needed updating, I have tried re-extracting for 3 times already, tried opening it without antivirus also, still not working. what makes it even worse is the fact that I dont have problems with any other game I downloaded
tried to run it in compability mode? if yes then outta ideas (you could try asking on help section).

I was wondering: which is the supposed age of every character? I got hard time to figure some.
besides mentioned rosa is at least twice as old as mc.

sadly no Nicole....
:(
sidechar, just looking for sex like rosa.

catherine is bitch and no idea what she wants.

• Angry
Reactions: SerHawkes

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Update, with such a long build time, feel short and... lackluster imo. Sure, aftermath of things would put a hold on things and slaying of puss naturally, but it felt short and lack of just overall interaction with any of the girls, be it sexual or not.

Velvey and Jadey were certainly nice to take our mind off things for sure but need more cuddlings.
Younger Janus was sweet yet no extra loving? Not even from Older Janus?!
Janey with a simple long distance trip to a murder shack and special time and that it?
Sweet Lolli gives us no love or worry? Cathy-Lite no worries either? What is this travesty?!?!

Overall I give a 7.5/10. Still good, and does pull at the heartstrings and does warm hearts and balls this episode, but just felt short overall.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Update, with such a long build time, feel short and... lackluster imo. Sure, aftermath of things would put a hold on things and slaying of puss naturally, but it felt short and lack of just overall interaction with any of the girls, be it sexual or not.
each girl had sexual scene with mc besides lisa solo. you can use mod to see those.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Although sincerely they should put Jade on the banner and remove the girl next to Lisa since I don't even remember her name and we only saw her once in the game I think and being Jade part LI thanks to Lisa I should have his position because she deserves it more

Last edited:

meth8472

May 1, 2017
what happened to download game, klick on game.exe and everythings fine? couple of games now with normal and 32-bit exe and none of those work for me.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Although sincerely they should put Jade on the banner and remove the girl next to Lisa since I don't even remember her name and we only saw her once in the game I think and being Jade part LI thanks to Lisa I should have his position because he deserves it more
I guess that girl is Laura. Yea, Jade should be in that banner.

4.20 star(s) 233 Votes