Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
By the way, i'm playing again the game from the start, since i no longer had my saves, and i spotted a bug early in the story.

I'm at Day 2, at the club, speaking with Anna and i get this dialog:

MC: I'd say it's pretty good. Alex clearly...
Anna: That's very good.
MC: (She acts like nothing happened between us yesterday.)
MC: (That's interesting...)

Well, nothing happened on day 1. I didn't spy on the boss office, therefore i had no spicy interation with Anna.
I presume this dialog should occure on the other case.

I'm not sure if the bug was known.

No mod installed, no editing of sort. Plain ver 0.80.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MrJet

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I dont understand why people are so mad that the routes are closing out if your cheating...

MrJet did what most devs should do ! He lets you sample the playing field before you have to make a choice...

I went back to the start to run my Anna and Jane routes and (destroy my Harem-like route, also screw Selina she isnt hot to me), and you can play and sample pretty much every main and side girl in the game before having to make a choice....

In my Anna & Jane routes I had MC bang out Selina every chance he got, banged Emma at night in apartment, again at late night party, and tease at pool party... also had him bang Rosa before calling it quits with Selina in the talk right after... then went on to bang Nicole, and the Stripper... still have a loyal route with both those hotties ! So thank you MrJet for allowing that ! Also in Jane route you can still bang Anna that first time, and then say it was a mistake to close her path... in the Anna path you still bang Jane at the pool, and then tell the Sister your not serious about her and close her path.

I think the only route you have to be nearly 100% loyal is the Lisa/Jade path.

Still the hottest sex scene in the game to me is Emma at the late night party in bed, the animation as she gets screwed missionary is devine ! shame she doesnt have a route... I'd trade 10 Selinas for 1 Emma...

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Can someone tell me i dont understand that part well enough. For example if we choice Jane and same time be with Jade & Lisa we are going to be cheating bastard again? Or they are ready to add third girl to this relationship? I'm going to choice one girl from my old saves and im thinking choice Jane but if we can choice Jade & Lisa aswell im not going to broke their heart. Can we? Or Jade & Lisa is like one deal and its closed to add other girl aswell?

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Can someone tell me i dont understand that part well enough. For example if we choice Jane and same time be with Jade & Lisa we are going to be cheating bastard again? Or they are ready to add third girl to this relationship? I'm going to choice one girl from my old saves and im thinking choice Jane but if we can choice Jade & Lisa aswell im not going to broke their heart. Can we? Or Jade & Lisa is like one deal and its closed to add other girl aswell?
Nope no third girl on Lisa+Jade path, man-whore route players got the punishment hammer this update, this will continue in the next update too

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Nope no third girl on Lisa+Jade path, man-whore route players got the punishment hammer this update, this will continue in the next update too
Man-whore? Wanting to have harem is being whore? You know you cant have harem in real life so wanting to have harem in games is shouldnt be tagged as a whore. Girl or Man doesnt matter its just game... You guys should stop acting like its realy life :D

• Angry
Reactions: hellomate1

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Man-whore? Wanting to have harem is being whore? You know you cant have harem in real life so wanting to have harem in games is shouldnt be tagged as a whore. Girl or Man doesnt matter its just game... You guys should stop acting like its realy life :D
It's not me mate, this is how the dev has written the story and its good. There are tons of harem games out there, play em.

Reactions: wh1ter0se

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
It's not me mate, this is how the dev has written the story and its good. There are tons of harem games out there, play em.
If you find harem game with that much good writing, characters and animation/render quality give me suggestions :) This is probably #2 or #3 best game with theese details. Its amazing game but cutting that path like that is pretty much nonsense. Game named as a ''Became Rockstar'' even in real life we know how Rockstars live. You think big stars dont have harem like life? This is not reality. With that cheating bastard and slapping from the my face i dont feel like rockstar at all. I'm feeling like old me, its like me not like game character im playing :D

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There is no third girl being added.

If you are dating one of the other girls and Lisa/Jade then shit will hit the fan next update and possibly break up the band.

The Lisa/Jade route is the highest number of girls you will get in 1 route.

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
Can anybody tell me how to get that Jane scene in episode 8? The one where they go for a drive in the woods or somethin, I just played the Jane path and felt like it was too short. I went to the scene gallery and found out I'm missing one scene with her.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
So we can only have: Jade, Jane - Lisa, Lisa and Seline path. What about Rosa and Nicole? Where they going to fit in this relationships? Can we have Jane as a GF and Nicole as a FB or someting like that? Or Seline with Rosa? Or when we have this scene with Nicole we are going to be cheating bastard again?

Screenshot_2.jpg

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So we can only have: Jade, Jane - Lisa, Lisa and Seline path. What about Rosa and Nicole? Where they going to fit in this relationships? Can we have Jane as a GF and Nicole as a FB or someting like that? Or Seline with Rosa? Or when we have this scene with Nicole we are going to be cheating bastard again?

View attachment 1041460
Nicole, Rosa etc are just side fucks.

Nicole won't keep fucking behind Jane's back because that would cost her career if it came out. It was a one off.

Rosa isn't looking for a relationship, she said that a few times. She's going through a divorce and having fun sleeping with her students.

Look, There are 5 routes and 5 routes only. Jane, Lisa, Anna, Selina and Lisa with Jade. That is all, nothing more. That has been the case since the start and with only 1 update left before the epilogues it won't be changing.

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
Oh, sorry, my head is such a mess right now. Use normal quotes instead of square brackets, like this: name = "MrJet"

Edited: Okay, guys. For those of you who had problems with Selina, Jane, and Anna's routes, try this bugfix. Replace the file in the game directory. And please let me know if it worked or not.
Stupid question, but how do you download this? it keeps putting me in a different tab.

4.20 star(s) 238 Votes