Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Can anybody tell me how to get that Jane scene in episode 8? The one where they go for a drive in the woods or somethin, I just played the Jane path and felt like it was too short. I went to the scene gallery and found out I'm missing one scene with her.
It's a bug. MrJet posted a fix. It's in this thread somewhere.

By the way the same bug also exists for the one of the other paths. Forgot which one.

ferdyfachrur

Oct 24, 2019
My save files is not working from 0.7 wt mod apk

I dont know why?

Is that because im using apk with walktrough mod??
I played 0.7 apk mod and 0.8 apk mod but the saves corrupt

Mind sharing saves from 0.7

Already played this gamesfrom start three Times

I dont want to play from the start again.
Thank you

rkramaths

Nov 13, 2020
Wow as much as I love the continuation, I hate that I have to make solo paths for all to get scenes in the new update.
Tried them with three different saves, keeping only one route before the new update.
Got Lisa and Jade scenes easily, no go for Selina, Jane or Anna smh.
Is there any fix around it?

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
My save files is not working from 0.7 wt mod apk

I dont know why?

Is that because im using apk with walktrough mod??
I played 0.7 apk mod and 0.8 apk mod but the saves corrupt

Mind sharing saves from 0.7

Already played this gamesfrom start three Times

I dont want to play from the start again.
Thank you
the latest version of renpy has problems with the old saves, they worked for me but others ahnno had problems. either you search for user saves or start over by creating your own saves for each girl, they will be useful to you

wh1ter0se

Aug 8, 2018
Wow as much as I love the continuation, I hate that I have to make solo paths for all to get scenes in the new update.
Tried them with three different saves, keeping only one route before the new update.
Got Lisa and Jade scenes easily, no go for Selina, Jane or Anna smh.
Is there any fix around it?
Wdym is there any fix to it? Just start a new save or use the walkthrough/gallery-scene mod if you just want the scenes. IMO just to avoid the bugs or glitches from using other people's saves, just play along with it. ITS TEDIOUS BUT JUST ENJOY THE GAME. If you're pursuing specific girls, just straight ignore everyone else (walkthrough mod has a good indication where you're getting points so just do the opposite - duh?). Or else you'll get conflicting scenes and end up not getting all the scenes you can possibly get.

I"m not too sure if its been uploaded/updated here but the game got a bug fix on 0.8a. If so then just redownload it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm having this issue whenever I try to start the application (32 bit version) it won't open and pops up a message that says "BecomeARockStar-32.exe has stopped working" I've downloaded the mega, nopy, and compressed version and all three give me this message, I don't know what to do ‍♂
non -32.exe not working?

-32.exe on all games using newer renpy has been lately identified as malware so possibly due that.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
In case, its still (..) Possible (for now, as she want to meet with the band) to have both the two and Selena, this said explaining the situation could be an option.
Given respective know personas they are each different which could make it work, even if, he doesn't know correctly enough any of them out of maybe Jane (Since around for years).
Ie : start by asking if bi or curious, from which introduction then some time together.

The scene with Selena being probably the best in game for now, great lights, fitting locations and atmosphere.

Only thing is there no age mention at any time. As to status Selena should be a bit older than Lisa, not enough as to others.

This said, wonder how Lisa could handle concerts and tours given she is studying. TBS.

Others should all be olders than mc, who should have completed college ?

Cheating, with the two why ? They are apparently not that experienced, so the MC should be able to bring them up quite good.
This said, Lisa has already given interest to the MC sister, who should he quite happy to get a younger sister as she is.
As to Tue father, a younger girl could have quite a good effect presence based, human relationship are quite following guidelines (something which link to profile, who don't apply overall (no surprise since current physic can apply to dark matter or even harder, dark energy).

Looking forward continuation of the story's, quite ambitious to go from basis with this much LI but fitting so far.

A suggestion,add in profiles which could be updated based on both time and events as to give an option to have an option to gather again over details.
That and a Hide button, the current text box transparency setting is good, but on some scenes..

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
In case, its still (..) Possible to have both the two and Selena, for a bit,this said explaining the situation should be an option.
It is not possible to date Selina and anyone else, never will be.

Anyone dating one of the others and Lisa/Jade will be caught out when they meet the band and may end up with the band falling apart.

There are only going to be solo routes for Anna, Selina, Jane, Lisa or Lisa/Jade.

Only thing is there no age mention at any time. As to status Selena should be a bit older than Lisa, not enough about Jane.

Others should all be olders than mc, who should have completed college ?
As far ages, the only one known is Jane who's date of birth is 1988 which makes her 33.

That said both Selina and Anna are older than MC too. Anna probably closer to Jane's age.

Lisa is probably about 18/19 so quite a bit younger than Selina. Lisa is still at college while Selina is a trainee doctor, she already finished college and med school.

This said, Lisa has already given interest to the MC sister, who should he quite happy to get a younger sister as she is.
Not sure quite what Julia has to do with anything but she's only ever going to be a sister, not involved in anything sexual.

lilDee

Jan 14, 2020
So, IDK if this has been reported or if it just me but apparently everytime i start a new game and after sellecting either of the 2 options when looking at Selina an error screen comees up without the ignore option and only the options to rollback, copy or quit...i looked up the folder and saw that the days 1 - 4 RPY and RPYC files are missing be it through the mod or without the mod.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So, IDK if this has been reported or if it just me but apparently everytime i start a new game and after sellecting either of the 2 options when looking at Selina an error screen comees up without the ignore option and only the options to rollback, copy or quit...i looked up the folder and saw that the days 1 - 4 RPY and RPYC files are missing be it through the mod or without the mod.
try re-dl and re-extract with latest 7zip.

Ravencrone

Jul 18, 2017
i played through the game till selina arcade scenes, it says scene unlocked but when i went to scene replay it's still locked. I played over and over and it still locked. What do i do to have it unlocked?

lilDee

Jan 14, 2020
i don't have those files either but game worked fine.
well, that's weird indeed then that i just cant get past the part where after looking at Selina mc says "time to to the bathroom and get clean up" right after i get this error...

Screenshot 2021-02-18 154854.jpg

Dany7519

Oct 27, 2020
i played through the game till selina arcade scenes, it says scene unlocked but when i went to scene replay it's still locked. I played over and over and it still locked. What do i do to have it unlocked?
same for me can not unlock it allso jane scenes

lilDee

Jan 14, 2020
msg to dev and ask him.
So, head over to Scrappy's mod side and the solution is simple (edit script.rpy in notpad++, if u dont have that notepad works fine, search andr and edit out the bath_andr_day01 to "afternoon_day01" no quotes, just copy the text from here and replace...) thx to brknsoul and Chrisdarock19 on mod's page for pointing it out.
sry! and thx all the same! :)

Reactions: AchedCroissant
4.20 star(s) 238 Votes