Yeshol™

Nov 14, 2018
I got a bug. I don't have access to the menu.

I can't load my save or start a new game because all the options don't show up. Anyone have a solution ?

Reactions: bob77100

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
i played through the game till selina arcade scenes, it says scene unlocked but when i went to scene replay it's still locked. I played over and over and it still locked. What do i do to have it unlocked?
same for me can not unlock it allso jane scenes
i close the game, open it again and the scenes are unlocked. it seems you have to restart the game for it to unlock
It's a known bug, and if I recall correctly MrJet said it will be fixed it with the next release.

rogokin

Jul 4, 2020
The 32 bit version doesn't work on this new download but it worked on the last one why? help anyone thanks :)

sotorojo

Jul 18, 2018
The 32 bit version doesn't work on this new download but it worked on the last one why? help anyone thanks :)
Lately, peoples anti-virus scanners are flagging the -32.exe files built with the latest version of Renpy. It is a false positive, but your computer may refuse to execute the file for this reason.

Kronicza7x

Aug 9, 2018
I wish the game only focused on Selina and her mother Rosa. I'm on the route of dating only Selina and cheating with her mother. Also cheating with the ex Emma.

Reactions: wh1ter0se

Pete77

Apr 27, 2017
I wish the game could have a harem ending where you get all the dateable girls cause that to me would be the ultimate rock star path.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
A lot of people here complaining about the absence of a harem path.

Just get a full save/mod to see all the content and move on with your life. :rolleyes:
For the large majority of the player base this english based game was targeting in at, where the erotic payoffs to be had here for them were going to revolve mostly around jerking off to the various presented scenes, and in who all likelyhood **wouldn't** be finding themselves spanking one out to some strictly mental or 1 still frame moment at the end of the game over the thought of "I'm now the sexual master off all these girls!",...they essentially got their harem payoff path for the majority of the game.

This basically was just the much more relatable english themed game version of that. Instead of the foreign based and literal dictionary interpretation of what a harem is. A literal interpretation which also happens to be the primary stumbling block most foreign based devs routinely gravitate to, instead of identifying what aspect of a 'harem" is actually univerally appealing to everybody in game terms (not wanting to be locked out of a ton of sex content in a single playthrough), and then trip over on their way to putting out default crappy/unrelatable-to-the-majority-of-their-english-target-audience game story #1937463 (maybe one day, and when there is more actual native english devs putting out these games, the term "harem path" can be replaced with "player path", and we'll get less lifeless characters/stories with all the carbon copying that goes on :) )

On that note, great and setting the bar execution on that here as well. That break up burn sequence, after I already got my sex scene payout moments with all the girls of course, was uniquely entertaining. Big thumbs up to the mod maker for making it super easy to go back and play through all 3 extra branch scenes as well.

Last edited:

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
It is not possible to date Selina and anyone else, never will be.

Anyone dating one of the others and Lisa/Jade will be caught out when they meet the band and may end up with the band falling apart.

There are only going to be solo routes for Anna, Selina, Jane, Lisa or Lisa/Jade.

As far ages, the only one known is Jane who's date of birth is 1988 which makes her 33.

That said both Selina and Anna are older than MC too. Anna probably closer to Jane's age.

Lisa is probably about 18/19 so quite a bit younger than Selina. Lisa is still at college while Selina is a trainee doctor, she already finished college and med school.

Not sure quite what Julia has to do with anything but she's only ever going to be a sister, not involved in anything sexual.
Well, Avaron1974 , my manwhoring days are over as of this update. I've been using the walkthrough mod (thanks scrappy) and the confrontation between MC, Selina, and Jane has sealed the deal.

Thankfully, my MC has an experimental amnesia spray that he promptly used on poor Jane and Selina.

Alas, we had some good times! Too bad they turned out to be completely rational people who expect a monogamous relationship when they are led to believe they are in a monogamous relationship.

Oh well! MC still hasn't suffered any fallout from his relationships with Anna, Rosa, Emma, or Nicole. But he'll keep that amnesia spray at the ready!

As long as the rock and roll thruple are still standing, I'll be a happy camper.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What a waste of route :(
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Imagine someone new who comes to play and likes a Side Girl and finds out that there will be no route with any and the MC will be single forever
That's what side girls are, they don't have routes, that's the very point to side girls.

Also most people pay attention to the words on the screen and the fact she says multiple times she doesn't want anything serious. She's going through a divorce and wants some freedom. She's having fun fucking her students and only fucked the MC because fucking someone her daughter liked added a bit of excitement.

He means nothing to her but a quick fuck.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
That's what side girls are, they don't have routes, that's the very point to side girls.

Also most people pay attention to the words on the screen and the fact she says multiple times she doesn't want anything serious. She's going through a divorce and wants some freedom. She's having fun fucking her students and only fucked the MC because fucking someone her daughter liked added a bit of excitement.

He means nothing to her but a quick fuck.
I understand your point of view and respect it, but I feel that Mr. Jet made this decision to leave the Side Girls aside so as not to lengthen the game and finish it as soon as possible to leave for his next project

Rosa leaves the door open, she never ends it, But hey, what can be done, is up to the developer and we have to accept it
screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Now that the game is inching to the finish line, and that I've played all the routes, I feel conflicted on whether I like or dislike this game. It feels like it's one of those games where there's good, but also disappointment.

As with most adult games I play, the two key factors of the game for me are the story and the characters (i.e.: the relationship with the MC). So let's start with the story first. What is the story of this game? Obviously it's about becoming a rock star. We get this by having MC starting with Jacob, then recruiting Lisa and later on Jade to finally form the band, then followed up with a few gigs at clubs (and presumably making it big after catching the eye of a more established band). There's nothing wrong per se with it. We got the introduction, the main, the conclusion. But it's disappointing that the plot feels like it's just there. There is an attempt to create conflict by adding the bad guys (the other band), but the plot for the conflict was reasonably weak, and the climax (bang bang shot) felt forced.

To be fair, sometimes weird things like that are actually realistic that it happens IRL where some conflict just escalated out of nowhere for no good reason. But for for the purpose of telling a story in a video game, it just felt flat.

So what about the characters? Similar to the story, there's nothing really wrong per se, but they didn't feel quite right. Each character is well written. Each character has their own (mini) plot and characteristics that they looked great individually. As in, if each of them have their own Tinder profile, we'd be looking at multiple unique characters between them. Lisa is different than Selina who is different than Jane who is not the same as Anna, etc.

However, I feel like all that effort into creating unique characters is somewhat wasted with the lacklustre portrayal of their relationships with the MC. Unlike the band storyline where there's intro, main, and conclusion, the relationships skipped the introduction. There's no build up to the relationship. Every girl would start liking the MC from the get go that it felt really weird. Other than Selina who had an ok explanation as to why they met how they met, everyone else's felt a bit cheap.
  1. You just got hired to work at the club, so you peeked at your boss' boss masturbating, then you got caught peeking by your boss, and suddenly you just kissed her?
  2. Your sister's best friend suddenly just ok with you peeking up her skirt, then followed up with taking off her shirt for a massage, and next time around yeah fine she'd show you her tits.
  3. Your ex girlfriend just randomly showed up and stayed at your place. Not just that, randomly giving blowjob while you're asleep too.
  4. Your band's vocalist just joined the band not too long ago. Suddenly let's go skinny dipping at the beach, and sure let's fuck outdoors too.
  5. If you didn't go with your band's vocalist, hey you get a blowjob from the coffee shop girl too!
And so on with pretty much every girl in the game (except Julia, and there's still chance for Karen, right?). Maybe it's just me, but the relationships just don't feel satisfying.

Overall, I still think the game is good, but it's probably one near the top (if not the top itself) for the game with the biggest missed opportunity. I feel like this is currently a 7 out of 10 game that could've been 11 out of 10.

Yuura

Feb 23, 2019
What a waste of route :(
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Imagine someone new who comes to play and likes a Side Girl and finds out that there will be no route with any and the MC will be single forever

That happened with me the first time I downloaded the game. I was curious about the future relationship with the blonde shy girl on the game banner(that I don't even remember the name anymore). And then she died.

Reactions: Skylaroo
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes