ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Honestly, that was disappointing. Why too much time and renders wasted on rather uninteresting stuff.
Of course the hospital parts had to be in it, but this extensive? Why did we need to see Julia's vision/dream?
She's not even the main character, the whole part was just absolutely unnecessary.
I actually started skipping dialogue which is really rare when I like a game a lot.

Also, if you have just 2 or 3 updates a year, how can they be so small?
At least you should make sure that every love interest has enough content and this time all but Anna and the thruple was left wanting.

Edited to add: Apparently there is more content for the other LIs, that for some reason didn't trigger at all in my playthroughs.
Which does kind of feel weird since I have one for each of the LIs and one where the MC never commits to just one.
I'll look into it, if I can trigger the scenes or use a provided save game and then my opinion will probably be different.
I mean, tbh you can't expect me to take scenes into account that were bugged in my saves, even though I stayed true to just the one LI in each of them.
only real disappointment i have is the Dev put this on 7.4 and i can't play this great game anymore .... :mad:

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
How do I access Anna route? I don't get any option to talk to her after working at the bar. I was able to do it before but started a new playthrough and there is no option to talk to her.
You need to kiss her, then next time you see her in boss' office you don't pressure her to talk about the kiss. When MC talked about security guy in the bathroom and go check her inside the club, you click "join her".

Reactions: NukaCola

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
And also this is what I meant of why Selina is way up there for me compared to the other 3 LIs. There’s an explanation to her relationship development with the MC as oppose to the others which kinda felt bland.
Definitely. There's depth in Selina's character shown during that heart-to-heart talk with MC. There's even more depth shown about her throughout the interaction with Rosa too. Selina feels like the most well-developed love interest out of all because she has life in her as a character. Her story is not just about her and MC, we get to see how Karen and Rosa shaped Selina into who she is. That's what's missing with the other main girls.

Jane's story revolves heavily into "ok I'll have a serious relationship with you"
Lisa's story got muddled into the band storyline
Anna, honestly felt like an afterthought as if she was meant to be a side girl but somehow changed into a main girl

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
You need to kiss her, then next time you see her in boss' office you don't pressure her to talk about the kiss. When MC talked about security guy in the bathroom and go check her inside the club, you click "join her".
Oh, thank you. I don't know you have to kiss her to access that scene. What about Catherine? Do you need to be on Anna route to get her as well?

forpor4

May 3, 2020
MC fuckin skirts left and right. One day he fuckin Selina, the next day he fucks Jane, then a day after that he fucks Anna, then proceeds to fuck Jade and Lisa after. This guy is a fuck god.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Alright. I couldn't trigger the missing scenes in my playthroughs, not even by going back to older save games.
So I ended up using arms99 's saves, so thanks for providing those.

After seeing the scenes for Selina and Jane I missed, it now feels as if the Lisa solo route actually got the short end of the stick, at least in regard to a sex scene, unless there was a problem on that route with the provided save as well, because all that happened was her sleeping in MC's bed and MC making her breakfast the next morning.

All in all, having now experienced all of the update, I am much more positive towards it.
I do however still think that the whole hospital/sis-dream and police station scenario takes up a bit too much of the story this time around.
It's of course Mr. Jet's story, and it's his to tell, but I can only repeat that I got bored with how long and dull that all turned out to be. I just wish it had been a bit shorter alltogether, and we would have got more content with the LIs instead.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The part about the boundless throbbing intimate babe on MC interactions is the best.
Players get into that very easily, because Mc is no whyno, but precisely because babes do not
seem to care that much what MC does most of his day.

Why nobody moves into his sprawling appartment, per example, is baffling for anyone saying they want MC.

Serena still shacks with her mom of all things, despite being uneasy because her mom actively stalks all her students.
she cannot realistically expect Mc to seriously think she wants exclusive after exhibitioning in her huge window,
rght after they meet through window dressing.
They never talk about exclusivity or even relationship. Do they?
Doies the game really have MC do the talk about being together or being in a relationship?

Truth be told i really doubt anyone still crying over a harem route and the secundary dalliances actually paid attention to the dialogues and story when playing the game.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This is the other part where the game could have more clarity when it comes to side/main girls. While the intention is fine, the dev's decision to make the side girls "high quality" (given name, unique look, multiple interactions, part of the storyline, etc which makes them feel not like just throwaway characters) somewhat backfired because they felt like they are just as important as the main girls. In fact, someone like Nicole could arguably be considered to be more relevant to the storyline than someone like Selina and Anna.
I think you've pretty much verified you didn't read a single word in the game.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thank you, Ava .. it pains me also to see disreguard on human beings, all these beautiful honey sprinkled babes
we got left and right in this game, like they be here to hurt and dissapear.

Games are made to be immersive, MC is a babe magnet 4 all the huge advanytages he gets in life:
1.-sympathetic father, gives him his center city cave to be 1 month risk free looking for a gig,
2.-synpathetic friends coming over to adorn his bachelor pad,
3.-sympathetic neighbors like Selina brighting up his life, his scenery, his love life, his sould.

MC is pretty much a slacker dreaming and never doing any project of his own to fruition.
He still expects hand outs, which is precisely what he gets:
Father plays the king and says - look, lad, you get my kingdom, my relations, go 4 success.
Sister be like: hun, me be hovering over you with all the perks of our great family, you do great.
Sister friend be like: we love you,hun, we be here 4 you, do not mind the king.

What on earth does Mc need more to succeed?
The attitude to be himself and sift through all the gifts for those that will make him better.

I confess to having deeped in the hell gaze of Mc, his thirst for appreciation, his thirst for appropriation,
his thirst for validation getting him to say: can I get this gurl also? Mhhh ... will do!

MC has to come to a head on his careless actions, I will concede this,
be it there has to be some babe ready to console him,
like he has so many times in this game,
given the warmth of his soul no questions asked to babes throughout the game.

I went into this game playing the manwhore even though there wasn't a harem tag, and there was no planned harem tag coming, because I wanted to see what happened when shit hit the fan.

I was not disappointed. The girls dump your ass. As they should, when you're cheating on them.

There are already so many routes in this game because the dev wanted to give players a choice. That's a good thing, people!

Which LI do you like most? Focus on them and don't start up relationships with other girls! Want to see the content with the other girls? Start a new game and skip previously read content. Don't like any of the girls? Stay single and have some random encounters!

It boggles the mind that this Dev has done what most players want (give choices) and the last few pages of the thread are blasting him for it.

Is the side girl you like not a valid LI? Reading is essential! It's actually clear from the story that they aren't in it for the long haul.

Upset that your MC got caught cheating? Flip the script and see how you as a player would react if you found out the LI was having another relationship that you knew nothing about!

At the end of the day, all these posts sound like really entitled players who want to eat their cake and have it, too.
Definitely. There's depth in Selina's character shown during that heart-to-heart talk with MC. There's even more depth shown about her throughout the interaction with Rosa too. Selina feels like the most well-developed love interest out of all because she has life in her as a character. Her story is not just about her and MC, we get to see how Karen and Rosa shaped Selina into who she is. That's what's missing with the other main girls.

Jane's story revolves heavily into "ok I'll have a serious relationship with you"
Lisa's story got muddled into the band storyline
Anna, honestly felt like an afterthought as if she was meant to be a side girl but somehow changed into a main girl
MC fuckin skirts left and right. One day he fuckin Selina, the next day he fucks Jane, then a day after that he fucks Anna, then proceeds to fuck Jade and Lisa after. This guy is a fuck god.
I think you've pretty much verified you didn't read a single word in the game.
Game about many babes can go the pump route easily, like hook and bang and release.
Like no babe actually moves in with MC despite him being ostentatiously engaging with a lot
of babes all the time, no secret about that.

Should babes feel insecure about MC being a great perid of time with other babes,
they should actually consider moving their relationship forward,
”cause meeting just to pump and then bailing got some gamers feel like nobody is much serious in this.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We need to cherish the good ... play this game every other day and feel gratified with such beauty and care and intimacy ...
Without a real dicussion, being led to believe is no argument, never has been, never will be.
you want exclusivity, you say so and escalate our relationship.
MC has no idea what Selina does all day, for example, during and/or between classes,
but judging by her mom standards, she could be banging 24/7, yer Mc never ever dares ask,
Mc never ever questions her posing sexy and sending pics to MC while in full view of others.
those others could be ted bundy, they could be te 7 sins maniac.

Babes want to keep their other friends and possible hook ups to themselves,
why should MC be the only one to get accused, when noone,
litterally noone wants to move their relationship forward, beyond the pump.
Well, Avaron1974 , my manwhoring days are over as of this update. I've been using the walkthrough mod (thanks scrappy) and the confrontation between MC, Selina, and Jane has sealed the deal.

Thankfully, my MC has an experimental amnesia spray that he promptly used on poor Jane and Selina.

Alas, we had some good times! Too bad they turned out to be completely rational people who expect a monogamous relationship when they are led to believe they are in a monogamous relationship.

Oh well! MC still hasn't suffered any fallout from his relationships with Anna, Rosa, Emma, or Nicole. But he'll keep that amnesia spray at the ready!

As long as the rock and roll thruple are still standing, I'll be a happy camper.
What a waste of route :(
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Imagine someone new who comes to play and likes a Side Girl and finds out that there will be no route with any and the MC will be single forever
Gurls be so dark, feelings be trampled on IRL that we need this release from such eye cotton candy beautiful game.
Rosa, this goddess gave Mc the fruit of her love, her only daughter .. Mc ... you better cherish this in your life.

• Red Heart
Reactions: wh1ter0se

wh1ter0se

Aug 8, 2018
Thank you, Ava .. it pains me also to see disreguard on human beings, all these beautiful honey sprinkled babes
we got left and right in this game, like they be here to hurt and dissapear.

Games are made to be immersive, MC is a babe magnet 4 all the huge advanytages he gets in life:
1.-sympathetic father, gives him his center city cave to be 1 month risk free looking for a gig,
2.-synpathetic friends coming over to adorn his bachelor pad,
3.-sympathetic neighbors like Selina brighting up his life, his scenery, his love life, his sould.

MC is pretty much a slacker dreaming and never doing any project of his own to fruition.
He still expects hand outs, which is precisely what he gets:
Father plays the king and says - look, lad, you get my kingdom, my relations, go 4 success.
Sister be like: hun, me be hovering over you with all the perks of our great family, you do great.
Sister friend be like: we love you,hun, we be here 4 you, do not mind the king.

What on earth does Mc need more to succeed?
The attitude to be himself and sift through all the gifts for those that will make him better.

I confess to having deeped in the hell gaze of Mc, his thirst for appreciation, his thirst for appropriation,
his thirst for validation getting him to say: can I get this gurl also? Mhhh ... will do!

MC has to come to a head on his careless actions, I will concede this,
be it there has to be some babe ready to console him,
like he has so many times in this game,
given the warmth of his soul no questions asked to babes throughout the game.

Game about many babes can go the pump route easily, like hook and bang and release.
Like no babe actually moves in with MC despite him being ostentatiously engaging with a lot
of babes all the time, no secret about that.

Should babes feel insecure about MC being a great perid of time with other babes,
they should actually consider moving their relationship forward,
”cause meeting just to pump and then bailing got some gamers feel like nobody is much serious in this.
I suppose we'll have to wait for the next update if we really do progress with the LI relationships in that direction. Despite the "moving in" dilemma you keep rambling about, from memory, the whole game does take place in just 2 months (if not less). MC does get a lot of free, spoiled shit throughout the story although he is still going after his "project" per se which is to "Become a Rock Star" (lol title quoted, roll credits). I suppose you can say his goal is the independence from his family to reach the famous rockstar level.

I doubt Lisa and/or Jade will console him after the failed harem path hahaha. He's prolly gonna go back to the family business after breaking up the band like that (or even have Julia being disappointed).

wh1ter0se

Aug 8, 2018
From a Selina heart throbb to another ..
is she not the sweetest most adorable kind and loving babe in the whole wide world?

Gaming the first few days in the game and Mc be melting all into her, she be on fire, sweet,
absolutely out of this world.
Your hate for MC to have the option to cheat on her is truly fascinating mate. I'm willing to march and represent the Selina squad with ya.

4.20 star(s) 239 Votes