Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Selina is the best .. her courrage to tell it all in the face of MC right then at the precipice,
where MC could easily say .. You mad babe, we be pumpin” and all, like your doc, but is all.
Hahaha! I really like Selina path, but for me Lisa+Jade's and Jane's paths are the best.
I can now tell her with my heart in her hands .. I will try this game babe, see what could have been, then we cuddle!

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
if those are girls met at concert then just once but that closes lisa's path.
Karen is the doctor that was friends with Selina, and Penny is Lisa's roommate that you don't meet at all unless on her path.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Get the latest Ren”Py SDK installed, restart, play game. Your ssyutem needs to recognize the newest Ren”py.
Also .. clear up some memory, the animations run smoother, but take up more space for their smooth moves...
hey, i can't open the game both 32 and normal one.
please help.

thehxr

Dec 24, 2020
Get the latest Ren”Py SDK installed, restart, play game. Your ssyutem needs to recognize the newest Ren”py.
Also .. clear up some memory, the animations run smoother, but take up more space for their smooth moves...
do i need to only download this- ?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That would be the one .. also, Some gamers left instructions to run the game through the Ren”Py
should you not get the hang of it.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Try your luck ... something has got to work ...
Most Ren'Py games should work even on very old computers (15 years old hardware, possibly even older) if you switch off transitions (skip transitions in game preferences).
Videos may run slow or skip frames if you have poor hardware video acceleration and Ren'Py-based animations will be slow or not run at all, but static images and the game itself should be just fine.
1. download renpy-7.4.2-sdk.zip (115mb) from its website (google "renpy")
2. run renpy and create new project
3. open your new projects folder and delete all content in it.
4. extract Apartment#69 files in that folder
5. run renpy select your project and click launch project.
(optional) if you dont want to bother with renpy everytime u want to play at step 5 click Build Distrubutions and check tickbox that says" Windows " then click build.

start project, locate the folder where you put files, save/return, launch project and game should work

How about the -32 exe provided by dev?
Does that one not work?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
hey, i can't open the game both 32 and normal one.
please help.
What happens when you try to open either of them? Anything at all? Any error messages?

Do you see files named traceback.txt or log.txt in the main (root) folder of your game, next to the game launcher files?
If you do, attach them to your next message.

RenPy 7.4.x dropped support for Windows versions older than Vista. I'm guessing you're not trying to run it on XP?

thehxr

Dec 24, 2020
What happens when you try to open either of them? Anything at all? Any error messages?

Do you see files named traceback.txt or log.txt in the main (root) folder of your game, next to the game launcher files?
If you do, attach them to your next message.

RenPy 7.4.x dropped support for Windows versions older than Vista. I'm guessing you're not trying to run it on XP?
i am currently using win 7

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes