Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The doctor from Selina was a friend up until she banged another doctor,
dunno was it Mc. Steamy or Mc. Dreamy .. that broke it off for Selina.
There is important beef and the reason why Selina chose MC in the 1st place.
So no, the story is not about some gurl Selina hates stealing her man.

no sign of either for a while.
Its understandable why Penny and Barry girl or Jacob girl don't have scenes but why not Karen? With her easy going personality. I think it could happen regardless of the MC is in relationship with Selina or not.
From what I read here, do I have to stick to a single girl to have a good ending?
I think it’s more of a case of you may have to stay with 1 girl to avoid a BAD ending, at least so far.
There are the casual bangs, but MC has to choose where his affinity lies in the long run.
You can see who the main gurls are and choose one, then stay clear of the others.

I tried several times and found that after the concert, only by choosing to party with Jacob can I unlock the path to this scene
Well .. your pics show a sad lonely Selina pleasing herself because Mc is off elsewhere.
Do not hurt her, she be so weet, why would you be so cruel?

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
I´m having a trouble.

In the Anna path, if you choose Catherina offer, It´s not supossed that you close the path?

I have choose accept Catherina offer and seems that i keep engaged with Anna.

And also, playing the solo paths, the only post hospitas scene I guet its with Lisa/Jade.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I´m having a trouble.

In the Anna path, if you choose Catherina offer, It´s not supossed that you close the path?

I have choose accept Catherina offer and seems that i keep engaged with Anna.

And also, playing the solo paths, the only post hospitas scene I guet its with Lisa/Jade.
doesn't close, you just miss 1 scene with anna.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Girls Girls everywhere, but this "got his dick in all girls" boy got screwed in this update lol. Damn Mr. Jet, you are a diabolical person lol.

Having said that, real life scenarios in games can make even men cry lol and I cried cause all my relationships came to an end, in one flipping day. Had to branch out saves to commit to only one love interest, loved it never the less, especially the lisa, jade show which I now guess is a consolation "harem" (god I hope at least this does not end, don't want to jinx it)

I'm now glad that the MILFs and Nicole/Emma are sides, and I hope banging them gets me no consequences.

But,but,but,but,but,but: Can there be a angry harem alternative? I mean, yes the MC character when being made a playboy can be douche but, for the sake of starting a cult (of rockstars) can this loverboy get them all? A little twist in the reality?

Wishful thinking I guess, but yeah....We can certainly wish. lol.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
What happens when you try to open run either of them? Anything at all? Any error messages?

Do you see files named traceback.txt or log.txt in the main (root) folder of your game, next to the game launcher files?
If you do, attach them to your next message.

RenPy 7.4.x dropped support for Windows versions older than Vista. I'm guessing you're not trying to run it on XP?
i am currently using win 7
Alright, so at least it should work, compatibility should not be the problem.

What about the other questions I asked? Nothing?

I could try to figure out what the problem is, but not without any information.
In case nothing happens when you try to start the game and there are no log files, that is also important to know.

But if you're not interested, then I won't bother you.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
The modified man whore path to get the most pussy is to take Catherine's offer and choose between Jane and Selena. This will prevent the hospital showdown while stringing along the most girls, at least so far lol. The next update will probably be Lisa and whoever is left meeting each other and the band imploding lol.

At least we have the cat who will be our friend til the end.

thehxr

Dec 24, 2020
Alright, so at least it should work, compatibility should not be the problem.

What about the other questions I asked? Nothing?

I could try to figure out what the problem is, but not without any information.
In case nothing happens when you try to start the game and there are no log files, that is also important to know.

But if you're not interested, then I won't bother you.
it's not that i am not intrested, i have less knowledge about coding stuff and my english sucks .
when i click on game.exe or game_32.exe after few seconds it opens and the screen freezes and the title is written"a ren'py game", and that closes .
i don't know why this happens, i played alot of games like BaDIK, MILFY CITY, CITY OF BROKEN DREAMERS, SUMMER SCENT,ETC THEY WORKED FINE also BaROCKSTAR v0.7.0 worked but not this version.
BELOW I HAVE ADDED SCREENSHOTS OF THE SCREEN , THE SCREEN GOES BLANK AND FREEZES AND AFTER FEW SECONDS IT CLOSES.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Some people are writing that the side girls are being taken aside. Does that mean there will be no more sex with Nicole?

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Their content ended with their episode .. Dev be racing to tie up the finale for the main love routes.
Some people are writing that the side girls are being taken aside. Does that mean there will be no more sex with Nicole?
Me be keeping thois saves of Rosa good times, Nicole good times ...
that is it, some gamers speculate no time in the game left 4 squeezing scenes with them in.

Have faith .. dev be surprisingly resourcefull about such matters of the heart ...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So .. who is ava in this game, eh?
She likes to feature in games .. who d”ya”ll reckon fits her, what was it ... oh right ... ”bitchy” + self rightous attitude in this game?

Fire up your games .. let us hunt ava!
I am not bitchy and self righteous ...........

Well......

Maybe a bit, on very rare occasions when certain moons align.

Okay so maybe I am but I can be nice ..... sometimes .... on rare occasions when certain moons align.

Apr 1, 2018
Do you guys know of a way I'd be able to get this game to work on my 32 bit PC, I haven't been able to play the new update. I know that it's most likely due to the new update for Ren'py but I want to know if there is a workaround so I can play

Last edited:
Reactions: rogokin

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Get the SDK that works and run this game through it ...
Get the version of this game that worked, exchange game folders and try again.
Games use persistent files to run propper,
so get yourself a working persistent file with a save from here and try again.
Do you guys know of a way I'd be able to get this game to work on my 32 bit PC, I haven't been able to play the new update. I know that it's most likely due to the new update for Ren'py but I want to know if there is a workaround so I can play
Better yet .. get a compressed version that works, copy all files from there apart from game folder.
So you end up with working Ren”py mechanics wih all the new files of the update.

These are some thoughts .. usually game not launching means out of memmory / lack of drivers.

4.20 star(s) 239 Votes