Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So .. who is ava in this game, eh?
She likes to feature in games .. who d”ya”ll reckon fits her, what was it ... oh right ... ”bitchy” + self rightous attitude in this game?
I love it when someone replied and it's just personal attack. Thank you for your input.
Yeah I'm sure I'll get a lot of face palms, but she's kinda like that all the time. Dare I say..... Bitchy. At least on days that end with a Y.
Fire up your games .. let us hunt ava!

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Oh, thank you. I don't know you have to kiss her to access that scene. What about Catherine? Do you need to be on Anna route to get her as well?
Yea. You need to have sex with Anna in Catherine's office, and start a relationship with Anna. Then Cath will ask you to leave break up with Anna, then you will have, so far, 1 sex scene with Cath.

Reactions: NukaCola

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Yea. You need to have sex with Anna in Catherine's office, and start a relationship with Anna. Then Cath will ask you to leave break up with Anna, then you will have, so far, 1 sex scene with Cath.
Thank you. While we at it can I ask something else.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Love this wonderful inticement for playing this game over and over ...
Also because of the RenPy update, I had to change the Scene Gallery code a bit. Now if you open a scene, you have to restart the game to unlock it in the Scene Gallery. I know this is very inconvenient, and I'll try to fix it for the next release.
All them babes deseve a playthrough .. see if they worthy, see if they commit should MC be invested 1000000% in them.

Reactions: NukaCola

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
K ... big game shots of this wanna be rock star scene ... which is it?

Can you spoiler when exactly does our relationship with Selina begins?

Game be like: Duude, shagg all you want, but the MINUTE, THE SECOND, THE PARALLEX IN TIME AND SPACE...
either of your pump it up babes wants exclusive, escalates to relationship your love: COMMIT!!!!

Is this how you thought out the game ... is this how you play test this game?

All right, I just looked at my sloppy code. To open the route with Selina, I put in the conditions that you shouldn't have sex with Jane and Anna. Which is a mistake, because even though you may have sex with them, the player may still don't date them. It's the same situation with Jane. So, yeah... It's my fault.

I'll try to make a bugfix by tonight.

You have to open the console in the game and type the following: name = "MK Square"
This is from my manwhore route. See if this works for you. :)
Think I got a better deal than you :p
View attachment 1037814
Yup .. drop some spoilers when does this wonderful trio start and how do we get this moment of fantastic gaming ?!?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: User1230

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Can this be the consolation prize even as we stand now, after the dumpster fire?
A bonus ending with Cath having Rosa mend relations between Mc and Cath so Mc will not drown himself !?!
I wanted to make a scene with Catherine + Rosa, and another one with Emma. But by now I realize that I should have done it on the manwhore route BEFORE everyone dumped the MC
Hope for redemtion and forgiveness is such a big success in this game, like MC and his dad, his other siblings ...

Yes you do and it is over 4 you!
Read dev post and decide 4 yourself:
I should have done it on the manwhore route BEFORE everyone dumped the MC

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Can this be the consolation prize even as we stand now, after the dumpster fire?
A bonus ending with Cath having Rosa mend relations between Mc and Cath so Mc will not drown himself !?!

Hope for redemtion and forgiveness is such a big success in this game, like MC and his dad, his other siblings ...

Yes you do and it is over 4 you!
Read dev post and decide 4 yourself:
I should have done it on the manwhore route BEFORE everyone dumped the MC
So is there any pair that are safe to cheat? Beside those casual encounter like Emma/Rosa/Strip club girl..etc. What about Anna/Catherine/Jane vs Lisa? These character never meet Lisa face to face so you not get busted?

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I doubt Lisa and/or Jade will console him after the failed harem path hahaha
I don't think this works here, since she tells you from the first moment, that she is jealous and does not want to share

But magically with Jade she makes a 180 degree turn, because, well, she likes Jade too
He's prolly gonna go back to the family business after breaking up the band like that
Best final

Reactions: wh1ter0se

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
It depends on who you are cheating with. If you are with Anna, Jane, and Selina at the same time or any combination of the them and don't break it off with at least 2 of them before then they will leave you.

However, Emma, Rosa, Nicole, and Catherine have 0 consequences as of late. so until the creator adds feature for them you can mess around with these 4 as much as you want.

As for Lisa there is the CP feature which if I had to guess in the future will have consequences down the line, however at the same time with her it seems you can also get a harem in the form of her and Jade.

As for me however, my personal favorite of the main girls has to be Jane. While normally I am a sucker for the redheads and I do like Selina she just doesn't compete in my eyes to Jane. I will have to make separate paths for all the girls to unlock all their content but as it stands right now Jane is my personal favorite.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Mc could stick to being with his sisters BFF and be the wonderful brother we all need.
So is there any pair that are safe to cheat? Beside those casual encounter like Emma/Rosa/Strip club girl..etc. What about Anna/Catherine/Jane vs Lisa? These character never meet Lisa face to face so you not get busted?
I don't think this works here, since she tells you from the first moment, that she is jealous and does not want to share

But magically with Jade she makes a 180 degree turn, because, well, she likes Jade too

Best final
Those 2 go there because they are the band gurls, they have that bond.
This is when good friends transition into great lovers, they can have the bang and still maneuver out of jealousy,
because they are also friends and have no secrets in their life together.

It depends on who you are cheating with. If you are with Anna, Jane, and Selina at the same time or any combination of the them and don't break it off with at least 2 of them before then they will leave you.

However, Emma, Rosa, Nicole, and Catherine have 0 consequences as of late. so until the creator adds feature for them you can mess around with these 4 as much as you want.

As for Lisa there is the CP feature which if I had to guess in the future will have consequences down the line, however at the same time with her it seems you can also get a harem in the form of her and Jade.

As for me however, my personal favorite of the main girls has to be Jane. While normally I am a sucker for the redheads and I do like Selina she just doesn't compete in my eyes to Jane. I will have to make separate paths for all the girls to unlock all their content but as it stands right now Jane is my personal favorite.
Remember all gurls as of now have a lot of life going on away from the MC, when Mc is off with his family members or
going to the club, or being in his home where none of his GFs wanna be.

This train of throught, you do you, I do me, we come together some time but that is it,
is just a flimsy approach to relationship or romance.

Be mindful romance is not the prelude to your orgy, it is a sustained effort to become part of someone elses life.

I just cannot see MC as part of any of the gurls lives, apart from Selina,
Her mom is the goddess watching over him and her daughter is the paramour for MC in this life.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Yup .. drop some spoilers when does this wonderful trio start and how do we get this moment of fantastic gaming ?!?
Lisa and Jade... yeah, IMHO it's a very sweet love story arch. Felt really content with how it played out at the end.

It starts if you get into Lisa from the beginning and stick with her (avoid manwhoring with other main LIs).
There are just a few right answers you need to pick for the Lisa & Jade route to unfold (you are a smart guy you will know which ones are the right ones) and... just kick back and enjoy. :)

• Hey there
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Lol .. that got me a lot of courage .. uhm .. I have a save right now .. is it this one?

Lisa and Jade... yeah, IMHO it's a very sweet love story arch. Felt really content with how it played out at the end.

It starts if you get into Lisa from the beginning and stick with her (avoid manwhoring with other main LIs).
There are just a few right answers you need to pick for the Lisa & Jade route to unfold (you are a smart guy you will know which ones are the right ones) and... just kick back and enjoy. :)

Reactions: armion82
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes