wh1ter0se

Aug 8, 2018
bruh a girl kisses on cheek "try not worry too much everything will be fine" OMG WHAT YOU DOING TO MY BOYFRIEND sure
I mean surely as a friend best you can do is hug right? Lisa and Jade (even being in a relationship with them) never did the first time you saw em.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Hugs and kisses are about caring and support. That is what babies need more of.
Touching of hair on the head, hand on th echeek, smooch on the forehead ... caring moments.
I mean surely as a friend best you can do is hug right? Lisa and Jade (even being in a relationship with them) never did the first time you saw em.
Any of them babes could go ... what happen, bunny? Ohhh ... come here, we can make this a bit better.
Then they hug, whisper the grief in eachothers ear, feel support.

This is human interaction. Of course, for someone who is keeping Mc staved 4 that,
it would feel very daring, but this is what close friends do, or even estranged,
this moment of feeling such vulnerable and so guilty is when he needs something like that.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I'm having the exact same problem as the person you're trying to help and I did everything you suggested and it still won't run. All of my drivers are updated and I restarted my computer multiple times and it still won't work
You didn't mention specifically about trying to force Ren'Py to use the ANGLE renderer from the start, without testing OpenGL renderer first. Did you try that too or just restarted and checked drivers?
Apparently it worked for at least 2 other people with a similar problem, including the person I was trying to help originally. It seems as if an attempt to initialize OpenGL driver freezes Ren'Py in case the graphics card is lacking some OpenGL functionality, as I suspected.

Quoting my instructions for switching the renderer:
Try to start the game while holding the SHIFT key. Keep holding it until a configuration screen appears.
Select "Force ANGLE Renderer" and click Quit. This should force the game to use DirectX renderer instead of the default OpenGL.

Adaewyr

Aug 18, 2020
hello, I have a problem with version 0.8, when launching the home screen, I don't have any menu appearing! Do you know where that can come from? Thanks in advance.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Imagine that in my country or I do not know if it is like that at all, the greeting with a friend is done with a kiss on the cheek, she kisses you on the cheek and you kiss her :ROFLMAO:

wh1ter0se

Aug 8, 2018
Hugs and kisses are about caring and support. That is what babies need more of.
Touching of hair on the head, hand on th echeek, smooch on the forehead ... caring moments.

Any of them babes could go ... what happen, bunny? Ohhh ... come here, we can make this a bit better.
Then they hug, whisper the grief in eachothers ear, feel support.

This is human interaction. Of course, for someone who is keeping Mc staved 4 that,
it would feel very daring, but this is what close friends do, or even estranged,
this moment of feeling such vulnerable and so guilty is when he needs something like that.
Wait what? What in the google translate is this? Not hatin if you aint a native english speaker, its just my brain is havin a stroke readin your replies.

1614243904478.png

Imagine that in my country or I do not know if it is like that at all, the greeting with a friend is done with a kiss on the cheek, she kisses you on the cheek and you kiss her :ROFLMAO:
Just one up em and just have sex in front of the girlfriend as a greeting. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

shadowcrazy

May 15, 2018
Thank GOD this game has a scene unlocker mod. I tried playing this game legit and even resorted to a walkthrough, but it seems either the english is broken or I'm not reading it right, but I could never unlock all Jane scenes even though I'm apparently dating her. Just frustrating and annoying and I'm tired of restarting the game to skip dialogue over and over to make a slightly different choice just to have Jane in my playthrough (since I wanted a legit relationship between her and MC). Just going to forget this game and just unlock the scenes and not even bother with the story anymore.

Sorry in advance to anybody who reads this I just wanted to vent into the void. I rarely post in these forums but this game really just frustrated me over how complicated they made their point system.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Thank GOD this game has a scene unlocker mod. I tried playing this game legit and even resorted to a walkthrough, but it seems either the english is broken or I'm not reading it right, but I could never unlock all Jane scenes even though I'm apparently dating her. Just frustrating and annoying and I'm tired of restarting the game to skip dialogue over and over to make a slightly different choice just to have Jane in my playthrough (since I wanted a legit relationship between her and MC). Just going to forget this game and just unlock the scenes and not even bother with the story anymore.

Sorry in advance to anybody who reads this I just wanted to vent into the void. I rarely post in these forums but this game really just frustrated me over how complicated they made their point system.
Maybe you're just being to much of a completionist? No one force you to go unlock all the scenes. You don't need to unlock all the scene to have a legit relationship with Jane.

apyrvalg

Oct 9, 2018
Maybe you're just being to much of a completionist? No one force you to go unlock all the scenes. You don't need to unlock all the scene to have a legit relationship with Jane.
Legit relationship with Jane IS a problem right now. Nothing triggers after the restaurant scene at all, MC states he's not dating anyone and story rolls that way.

apyrvalg

Oct 9, 2018
I looked into the code and I am not happy with what I saw. To trigger essential for Jane path offfice scene after the second restaurant visit you need to have Nicole owe you a favor and\or have sex with Rosa that day. I can't understand why it's coded that way.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I looked into the code and I am not happy with what I saw. To trigger essential for Jane path offfice scene after the second restaurant visit you need to have Nicole owe you a favor and\or have sex with Rosa that day. I can't understand why it's coded that way.
Mainly because it's Nicole that arranges the date for the MC and Jane because Jane is overworking and won't leave the office.

Can't arrange it without Nicole's help.

apyrvalg

Oct 9, 2018
Mainly because it's Nicole that arranges the date for the MC and Jane because Jane is overworking and won't leave the office.

Can't arrange it without Nicole's help.
If you bang Rosa - you are able to do it without her and that is reflected in scenes and text - no Nicole presence that way.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
I tried playing this game legit and even resorted to a walkthrough, but it seems either the english is broken or I'm not reading it right, but I could never unlock all Jane scenes even though I'm apparently dating her. Just frustrating and annoying and I'm tired of restarting the game to skip dialogue over and over to make a slightly different choice just to have Jane in my playthrough (since I wanted a legit relationship between her and MC).
As apyrvalg describes, there's a bug in the code which blocks off Jane content. MrJet has released a hotfix to correct this. There's a link to it in the walkthrough post (though maybe you were using the in-game walkthrough).

apyrvalg

Oct 9, 2018
As apyrvalg describes, there's a bug in the code which blocks off Jane content. MrJet has released a hotfix to correct this. There's a link to it in the walkthrough post (though maybe you were using the in-game walkthrough).
Hotfix is useless for that, unfortunately. You need jane_date_offer variable set around Day 8 and that is impossible now without Nicole or/and Rosa.

Jun 25, 2017
The newest update blew me out of the water. This game was already good and I was thoroughly enjoying it, but the Lisa and Jade scenes in this have gotten me emotionally invested now. Playing the other routes suddenly feel wrong now.

Reactions: wh1ter0se
4.20 star(s) 239 Votes