PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I want to warn translators (if they are here) that the script has once again been proofread from the very first version. So there may be some difficulties with the old translations.

As for the problems with your old saves and why they may be glitchy. Either it's because I updated RenPy or I misplaced variables somewhere in the code. Or it's because you used some mods. But I'll double-check it tonight.

Also because of the RenPy update, I had to change the Scene Gallery code a bit. Now if you open a scene, you have to restart the game to unlock it in the Scene Gallery. I know this is very inconvenient, and I'll try to fix it for the next release.

PS. If you're asking me why I updated RenPy in the first place, as far as I know, the looping animations play much smoother in the new versions. This was one of the main reasons why I updated. And a few more minor ones as well.
the animations are excellent

wh1ter0se

Aug 8, 2018
LADS AND LADIES (if there are any), this might be odd af but can I have a save for the harem route (obviously from 0.7 ending). I genuinely wanna see what happens despite the sad shit.

ALSO IF YOU UNLOCK A SCENE THROUGH A ROUTE, RESTART THE GAME (MAKE SURE YOU SAVE TOO JUST IN CASE).

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
The fact that the Harem Tag is missing from this game to me seems like a bad ending is just around the corner, multiple warnings are given, yet we fuck around with every girl. I'm just waiting for the house fire & my sudden weakness to drag a 90 lb girl to a window to set in...

MrJet

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
just read walkthrough and found to unlock them we shouldn't have anna sex in office in past.maybe the reason
All right, I just looked at my sloppy code. To open the route with Selina, I put in the conditions that you shouldn't have sex with Jane and Anna. Which is a mistake, because even though you may have sex with them, the player may still don't date them. It's the same situation with Jane. So, yeah... It's my fault.

I'll try to make a bugfix by tonight.

If anyone can answer can we change name of MC in save file?
You have to open the console in the game and type the following: name = "MK Square"

Last edited:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
LADS AND LADIES (if there are any), this might be odd af but can I have a save for the harem route (obviously from 0.7 ending). I genuinely wanna see what happens despite the sad shit.

ALSO IF YOU UNLOCK A SCENE THROUGH A ROUTE, RESTART THE GAME (MAKE SURE YOU SAVE TOO JUST IN CASE).
This is from my manwhore route. See if this works for you. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: wh1ter0se

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
True. in a game being faithful to one girl is ridiculous. At least there should be a choice like if player wants to bang all the girls, he should be able to do it. If he picks one only, he should be able to do it, and also if the player made a mistake then only he loses all the girls, otherwise if he plays safe, then he should be able to carry on.
People have been told from day 1 there is no harem and will only be solo routes, and later a duo with Lisa and Jade.

You were told cheating would have consequences.

Getting mad now it's happened is ridiculous. You were warned, the game told you none of the girls were going to accept it yet you carried on.

That's on you.

N7Pi3

Feb 4, 2018
So..Emma is a dead end? I know she has no "route" like other , but daaamn. Cute, fiery blondes with freckles never get enough love.
I love this game but deffo the biggest issue with it imo is that if you are interested in any of the side girls more than the main 4 LI's than your just hard fucked, hopefully this is something that MrJet can improve upon in his next game. I guess either by having less characters overall or more main LI's.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
wait i haven't seen this game like forever and then the new update drops and the Queen is not in it :oops:, what the hell is that??? :mad:
went through the whole update, not one sex scene but i'm glad sis is OK :giggle:

Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

Sev162

Jun 4, 2018
I'll be honest I'm strangely curious to see all the "you got caught!" cheater scenes once the game is done :LOL:

I love this game but deffo the biggest issue with it imo is that if you are interested in any of the side girls more than the main 4 LI's than your just hard fucked, hopefully this is something that MrJet can improve upon in his next game. I guess either by having less characters overall or more main LI's.
Yeah, my "primary" save is one in which I'm not involved with any of the main LI's and just seeing what else is on offer (to which I ended up liking Emma the most). Sadly it became clear this save is probably going nowhere but I'm gonna see this playthrough through to the end regardless! ...Just in the small hope that there's some kind of small recognition of her and it just doesn't end with the MC being completely alone :ROFLMAO:

1337Bob

Jan 31, 2018
Cheating should be the canon ending to the game. Change my mind.

Is there any more of a rock star lifestyle to have your all your relationships blow up in your face and you end up going down in a blaze of glory.

Plus, we all know that the best rock bands are the ones that self-destructed, and split apart due to "creative differences". Although in this case "creative" refers to MC's "creative" definition of cheating and an exclusive relationship.

MrJet

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I opened console and typed same ,it showed 3 dots after that but name didn't change.Don't know what mistake i did.
Thankyou for answering before.
Oh, sorry, my head is such a mess right now. Use normal quotes instead of square brackets, like this: name = "MrJet"

Edited: Okay, guys. For those of you who had problems with Selina, Jane, and Anna's routes, try this bugfix. Replace the file in the game directory. And please let me know if it worked or not.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 233 Votes