• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Well, i have played only selina and a Jane solo path, but both path endet realy short on this update. A little bit talk with selina in the caffeteria and hold hand with Jane and nothing more. realy? and for this i have to wait a half jahr.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Well, i have played only selina and a Jane solo path, but both path endet realy short on this updade. A little bit talk with selina in the caffeteria and hold hand with Jane and nothing more. realy? and for this i have to wait a half jahr.
You choose to not see all the content that's on you...

Reactions: Katie4Ever

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
It was pretty good update. Every main girl supported mc and distracted him on the next day. Every single one of them was hot, but this time around Selina was the hottest and the most riskier.
Anna's scene was good but short, however I do love those kind of bjs. Jane's scene was very nice in the forest by the car, not very original, but imaginative. Finally Jade and Lisa's scene, hot, nice, and cute as everything is with Lisa. However, the scene lacked some steam, they need to get a little more kinky.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
God, all I want are more Rosa scenes, its been like 3 updates now :((
Pretty sure the side girls are finished with, there are only 1 or 2 more updates left afaik.

Rosa was only looking for a quick fuck, she also banging most of her students and dealing with a divorce. She got what she wanted from the MC, she did tell him not to take it seriously.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Oh, sorry, my head is such a mess right now. Use normal quotes instead of square brackets, like this: name = "MrJet"

Edited: Okay, guys. For those of you who had problems with Selina, Jane, and Anna's routes, try this bugfix. Replace the file in the game directory. And please let me know if it worked or not.
Okey, thx for the bugfix. Its working. n1 (y)

Edit:
Fuck Selina is sooooo hot and cute at the same time. A Threesome with Rose and the Game is perfekt

Last edited:
Reactions: wh1ter0se and MrJet

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is there a way to switch paths without redoing the whole game
Not sure, i've kept my routes solo and separate saves but I think there are a few places to break up with 2 of them.

I know you can break up with Anna when Cath offers herself and I think you can break up with Selina when she confesses.

Aside from that I don't think so.

I am legit confused why people didn't make separate saves up until now though, this was always going to happen.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Pretty sure the side girls are finished with, there are only 1 or 2 more updates left afaik.

Rosa was only looking for a quick fuck, she also banging most of her students and dealing with a divorce. She got what she wanted from the MC, she did tell him not to take it seriously.
I am sure there is still time for threesomme with Rosa and Cathy and that sex scene will be the last for them both.

• Red Heart
Reactions: User1230 and p22

MrJet

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I am sure there is still time for threesomme with Rosa and Cathy and that sex scene will be the last for them both.
With the way this update went down I don't think anymore scenes with other girls are happening.
Yes, among the secondary characters, I wanted to make a scene with Catherine + Rosa, and another one with Emma. But by now I realize that I should have done it on the manwhore route BEFORE everyone dumped the MC. So, yeah... It looks bad. Because now I need to go to the finale and keep the focus on the main characters.

Hmm. Perhaps I'll put these two scenes in after the finale? I don't know. I'll have to think about it.

Rito 750

Mar 29, 2018
Hello if the mc fucked emma or nicole or rosa or catherine or jade
is that has any consequences on the main paths Anna - Lisa - Lisa/Jade - Jane - Selina
or the mc can fuck (emma or nicole or rosa or catherine or jade) without impact on the main girls ?
and please tell me how many routes and what their names

Kuckuck

Feb 10, 2020
Yes, among the secondary characters, I wanted to make a scene with Catherine + Rosa, and another one with Emma. But by now I realize that I should have done it on the manwhore route BEFORE everyone dumped the MC. So, yeah... It looks bad. Because now I need to go to the finale and keep the focus on the main characters.

Hmm. Perhaps I'll put these two scenes in after the finale? I don't know. I'll have to think about it.
I haven't played the latest update yet, so that might change something, but wouldn't Catherine and Emma be happy if the MC gets dumped? Catherine had the goal of MC cheating on Anna and Emma kind of wanted him back too, so that should lead to scenes regardless of being a manwhore or not, right? The only problem would be Rosa if you hurt her girl.
Btw, a Catherine + Rosa scene would be incredible

4.20 star(s) 233 Votes