Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
We shall see. I'm still keeping my manhore saves with just one serious relation each, but as many side girls as it is possible.

I do want to see how this will unravel... Or not.
Manwhore route is already over, that fell apart this update.

Focus oing forward is main girls only, there is only 1 more content update left and that will be the band stuff then it's the epilogues.

Side girl stuff is over.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Manwhore route is already over, that fell apart this update.
Nothing fell apart with side girls. Only thing that fell apart was having multiple main girls (those that you declared to love), since they would meet in hospital.

Focus oing forward is main girls only, there is only 1 more content update left and that will be the band stuff then it's the epilogues.

Side girl stuff is over.
Isn't that even better?

If side stuff is trully over, then manwhore path with single main girl has nothing to worry.
No old flings to interfere with main love interest.

Anyway, we shall see what did Mr. Jet planned for this.
As I said, I'm keeping those saves... Hoping for best, expecting the worst.

Still want to see what will happen with character that was with Rosa, Catherine, Emma, Nickole and declared love to one of the main girls.

Last edited:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Playing as MC, this is the moment I knew I'm fucked :cry:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How to escape this situation???
scrappy mod and deactivate the route all the route and create new saves for each route

Like me

The harem team is more dead than alive :LUL:
But my ship LisaXJade is more alive than the team harem :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When I saw the confrontation between Selina and Jane, I started deactivating routes and creating separate routes from 0.80 :KEK:
View attachment 1038228
And now that every girl (Jane, Selina and Anna) wants to meet the band

• Red Heart
Reactions: Slytherin͏
Oct 30, 2018
How i wish i have save files with description names -.- stupid me. I only wanted Selina but banged both jane and anna too how disappointing. Now i need to start all over again.

To dev,
I just saw that the focus will be the main girls only, i just hope that there's still a chance to stay with emma in the end :D

Reactions: Sev162

Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
1. download renpy-7.4.2-sdk.zip (115mb) from its website (google "renpy")
2. run renpy and create new project
3. open your new projects folder and delete all content in it.
4. extract Apartment#69 files in that folder
5. run renpy select your project and click launch project.
(optional) if you dont want to bother with renpy everytime u want to play at step 5 click Build Distrubutions and check tickbox that says" Windows " then click build.

start project, locate the folder where you put files, save/return, launch project and game should work

How about the -32 exe provided by dev?
Does that one not work?
Thanks for the help , i'll look into it. Btw : The 32 exe does not launch.

dany86

Jan 10, 2019
Hello. I've played this version. Changelog 51 animation. I've seen maximum 10, best case scenario. What about you, guys? Can you view all 51? Or it is because of the walk.Mod? Can anybody help?

Reactions: JTGlizzy

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Now hang on, how did I get no action this update? Seems like I missed a scene with Jane?
there is 1 sexscene with jane if you are on her path (but not any1 else besides girls from band).

the amount of Bombs that were dropped on me because i was dating all the girls was hilarious. Oddly enough i enjoyed it.
yea it was shitty scene but at least funny.

Hello. I've played this version. Changelog 51 animation. I've seen maximum 10, best case scenario. What about you, guys? Can you view all 51? Or it is because of the walk.Mod? Can anybody help?
yes, wt-mod allows you to see all paths paths (incl lisa solo).

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
All right, I just looked at my sloppy code. To open the route with Selina, I put in the conditions that you shouldn't have sex with Jane and Anna. Which is a mistake, because even though you may have sex with them, the player may still don't date them. It's the same situation with Jane. So, yeah... It's my fault.

I'll try to make a bugfix by tonight.
Interesting. I was wondering about that, good to know. I look forward to it, don't really want to start from the begining now since i will end up reading everything again instead of holding ctrl.

Yes, among the secondary characters, I wanted to make a scene with Catherine + Rosa, and another one with Emma. But by now I realize that I should have done it on the manwhore route BEFORE everyone dumped the MC. So, yeah... It looks bad. Because now I need to go to the finale and keep the focus on the main characters.

Hmm. Perhaps I'll put these two scenes in after the finale? I don't know. I'll have to think about it.
Maybe make them work as a flashback? :unsure:

-------------------------------------------

By the way it has been quite funny reading this thread and seeing all the manwhore players desperated. Some making new playthroughs, others crying over it and another trying to find out what happened. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Yes, among the secondary characters, I wanted to make a scene with Catherine + Rosa, and another one with Emma. But by now I realize that I should have done it on the manwhore route BEFORE everyone dumped the MC. So, yeah... It looks bad. Because now I need to go to the finale and keep the focus on the main characters.

Hmm. Perhaps I'll put these two scenes in after the finale? I don't know. I'll have to think about it.
Catherine+Rosa threesome is still possible in rosa, catherine and selina(i assumed you need to be in relationship with selina to get with rosa) path.

Also if there's a threesome it will be in gallery and people will know that there's a scene which can be achieved only in paths mentioned above and then they'll play that route.

4.20 star(s) 236 Votes