Informações Adicionais 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Informações Adicionais 3: 0a9e
Informações Adicionais 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Leia nossa declaração de privacidade online:

ERROR

opening the exe gives this error

Ajghz

Jan 26, 2021
@Mr.Jett or the devs of this title, did you somehow change the story outcomes of choices during conversations.
Because as I like to try different outcomes and relationships over multiple playthru's.
But since updating I'm no longer getting the same results from the same choices ???

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
So, my "Be a hoe" path has ended early unfortunately. I was not expecting that to backfire on me so soon lol. One thing that did confuse me was Anna, I know for a fact that I broke things off with her after that thing with the boss and yet she shows up claiming that I'm her boyfriend? I was lost at that point

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Good thing i was mostly loyal to Selina in my playthrough, except for Rosa. Damn is hard to resist her. :ROFLMAO: :love: :love:
In my second playthrough (first I was a cheating slut) I went for Selina. I don't care about Rosa, but I definitely nailed Father's assistant. That girl is hot!

Even when I am trying to be faithful I fail...

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
Firstly the dev has said from day 1, from the very first time it launched, that it was only ever going to have solo routes for the main LI's. Cheating was allowed but it would have consequences. That has always been the case, nothing has changed.

Secondly the side girls have always been just that, side girls. They were added for sex scenes nothing more. They have no routes and play no major role in the game. That didn't change, it's always been the case. They only have a few scenes so were you got the impression they would always be available I have no idead.

Thirdly, the dev acknowledged it would be short because it had to fit in all 5 routes and consequences of cheating.

For finishe, you have the right to do whatever the fuck you want, it's not a case of telling people they are wrong i'm telling people what was said, what was hinted at in the game and what we've been warning people about from the very beginning.

The fact people are complaining about the very thing the dev, the game and most of the forums were telling them was going to happen shows they either didn't bother listening or didn't read a single word of the story.

There was never going to be a harem, the side girls were never going to be a focus and the shit was always going to hit the fan.

People expecting a different outcome are now in the same boat as those that were expecting sex with the sister, aint happening.
Thank you man finally someon with common sense

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Why do good games like this always go to shit around later updates, over half a year for this trash, where is Rosa e.g.?
Rosa is only a side girl, she only wanted a quick fuck she wasn't looking for anything more. She did say that.

She's also going through a divorce and banging most of her students, she doesn't want another relationship. The MC was just a quick release and his job was done.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game was civil, it had feelings for the feelings, secrets were kept, babes were laid back.
There is no harem, it all fell apart this update and he was caught cheating and dumped.

Harem was never going to happen though.
i still dont understand all the people hoping or complaining about a harem, this was never a harem VN and the girls make it pretty obvious that they wouldn't be willing to share the MC apart from the now Lisa and Jade route
What's up brothers! Who else had to redo the game in order to make new saves, one for each girl, because the shit finally hit the fan and we failed with all three?

I knew it was gonna happen, hahaha!

View attachment 1038684 View attachment 1038685 View attachment 1038687
This is not a harem game. It was known that it would come to this sooner or later.
And that's good. These girls don't deserve this behavior from MC. :)
This is the kind of spoiler free life any rock star dreams: we have flames, we go indulge, we move on.
MC does not want to hurt anyone and has all the hots for every babe.
Life has been so good, why deny some good times to anyone?

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Rito 750

Mar 29, 2018
someone answer me please
Hello if the mc fucked emma or nicole or rosa or catherine or jade
is that has any consequences on the main paths Anna - Lisa - Lisa/Jade - Jane - Selina
or the mc can fuck (emma or nicole or rosa or catherine or jade) without impact on the main girls ?
and please tell me how many routes and what their names

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev will only render/code so much into this game ... like ava says, some are just quick releases,
they be gone and you would not have to deal with that .. those OK with just the fun should not impact your GF
Rosa is only a side girl, she only wanted a quick fuck she wasn't looking for anything more. She did say that.

She's also going through a divorce and banging most of her students, she doesn't want another relationship. The MC was just a quick release and his job was done.
someone answer me please
Hello if the mc fucked emma or nicole or rosa or catherine or jade
is that has any consequences on the main paths Anna - Lisa - Lisa/Jade - Jane - Selina
or the mc can fuck (emma or nicole or rosa or catherine or jade) without impact on the main girls ?
and please tell me how many routes and what their names

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes