Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019

jtc

Jul 1, 2017
Refreshing to have a game where actions have some consequences, harem games have always been so silly.

wh1ter0se

Aug 8, 2018
Yes, among the secondary characters, I wanted to make a scene with Catherine + Rosa, and another one with Emma. But by now I realize that I should have done it on the manwhore route BEFORE everyone dumped the MC. So, yeah... It looks bad. Because now I need to go to the finale and keep the focus on the main characters.

Hmm. Perhaps I'll put these two scenes in after the finale? I don't know. I'll have to think about it.
Perhaps a non-canon story?

awesomepossum

Nov 12, 2016
Pretty sure the side girls are finished with, there are only 1 or 2 more updates left afaik.

Rosa was only looking for a quick fuck, she also banging most of her students and dealing with a divorce. She got what she wanted from the MC, she did tell him not to take it seriously.
pain

Oxymoron98

Sep 22, 2018
Oh man, Selina is easily best girl. Probably my favorite out of any game. Top 5 minimum. Even the weird shy girl backstory that was randomly dropped wasn't that bad because nothing necessarily changed about her. Plus she really loves public sex and that's like my top kink lmao

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
A great update. Finally we found out what exactly happened to our Julia.

I don't know about you guys, but in this update, Julia and her health were my top priority.
I wasn't very interested in relationships in this update. But it is very nice how girls (depending on who the MC is in a relationship with), care about the MC. You can see how much they love MC and care about him.

That scene with Julia when she was in this strange place.. I feel that now Julia will slightly change her priorities in life.
Those moments in this scene definitely gave her something to think about.

And the scene where the MC plays guitar for her, that special song, and then Julia wakes up.. wonderful.

It's nice that Derek and Michael ended up in jail. The choice with Derek whether to help him or not was obvious for me. After how they behaved and what they did to our Julia, let him rot in prison.

It's great that the fun for MC is finally over. End of ''manwhore''. We have to choose the only one! :)
I am doing a separate save for each of these women. I don't play with side girls. I want to be faithful. ;)

As for my favorite woman, it's very hard to choose.. every main woman has something wonderful in her. But probably Jane> Anna> Lisa/Jade>Selina.

I am waiting for more!

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
A great update. Finally we found out what exactly happened to our Julia.

I don't know about you guys, but in this update, Julia and her health were my top priority.
I wasn't very interested in relationships in this update. But it is very nice how girls (depending on who the MC is in a relationship with), care about the MC. You can see how much they love MC and care about him.

That scene with Julia when she was in this strange place.. I feel that now Julia will slightly change her priorities in life.
Those moments in this scene definitely gave her something to think about.

And the scene where the MC plays guitar for her, that special song, and then Julia wakes up.. wonderful.

It's nice that Derek and Michael ended up in jail. The choice with Derek whether to help him or not was obvious for me. After how they behaved and what they did to our Julia, let him rot in prison.

It's great that the fun for MC is finally over. End of ''manwhore''. We have to choose the only one! :)
I am doing a separate save for each of these women. I don't play with side girls. I want to be faithful. ;)

As for my favorite woman, it's very hard to choose.. every main woman has something wonderful in her. But probably Jane> Anna> Lisa/Jade>Selina.

I am waiting for more!
I was a total asshole and lost Selina and Anna, which were my favorite. Probably lost Jane as I left in the middle of apologies for the other too. Only two that remain are the rock girls...

Selina>Anna>Jade>Lisa>Jane.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I was a total asshole and lost Selina and Anna, which were my favorite. Probably lost Jane as I left in the middle of apologies for the other too. Only two that remain are the rock girls...

Selina>Anna>Jade>Lisa>Jane.
I recommend playing with scrappy mod and choosing who you want to be in a relationship with. ;)

• Wow
Reactions: Ayhsel
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes