Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Yes, among the secondary characters, I wanted to make a scene with Catherine + Rosa, and another one with Emma. But by now I realize that I should have done it on the manwhore route BEFORE everyone dumped the MC. So, yeah... It looks bad. Because now I need to go to the finale and keep the focus on the main characters.

Hmm. Perhaps I'll put these two scenes in after the finale? I don't know. I'll have to think about it.
For the Rosa+Chathy scene, you can try and fit it in a path where mc chose Cathy over Anna, in these circumstances you have no issue with Anna firing mc from the club, so he can go to work there and Rosa is there visiting her friend. For Emma yes is a bit more complicated. I have a question though, does Lisa also finds out about cheating in this update because I got discovered only by Selina, Jane, and Anna?

Reactions: User1230

NorWest

Oct 7, 2020
Played with fear and caution as I didn't remember which path I was on long ago (dropped the game instantly when Julia was shot). Was expecting mayhem any second from women scorned - but thing went very well :)
Very nice update so far MrJet!
(Don't listen to the whining - You made this - they made nothing)

MrJet

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I haven't played the latest update yet, so that might change something, but wouldn't Catherine and Emma be happy if the MC gets dumped? Catherine had the goal of MC cheating on Anna and Emma kind of wanted him back too, so that should lead to scenes regardless of being a manwhore or not, right? The only problem would be Rosa if you hurt her girl.
Btw, a Catherine + Rosa scene would be incredible
It's not about how the characters feel. It's about how the player is more comfortable playing.
For example, I'm sure that many of those who encountered the consequences will not want to continue playing the game on the same save file. Most likely they will start a clean route of the character they like (or delete the game, that can happen too xD).
So it's much smarter to make those lewd scenes before those events. Simply because more players will see them that way.

But that's okay. I'll figure something out.

I have a question though, does Lisa also finds out about cheating in this update because I got discovered only by Selina, Jane, and Anna?
No, Lisa doesn't know anything yet. She slept through the whole mess.

Reactions: Blackford

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
It was pretty good update. Every main girl supported mc and distracted him on the next day. Every single one of them was hot, but this time around Selina was the hottest and the most riskier.
Anna's scene was good but short, however I do love those kind of bjs. Jane's scene was very nice in the forest by the car, not very original, but imaginative. Finally Jade and Lisa's scene, hot, nice, and cute as everything is with Lisa. However, the scene lacked some steam, they need to get a little more kinky.
+1

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
In the manwhore route Selina-Jane-Anna dumped the mc, but Lisa and Jade knows nothing about the others relationships, they will find about the mc cheating on them in the next update or they will never know it ?

Volcanoid

Jul 13, 2020
People have been told from day 1 there is no harem and will only be solo routes, and later a duo with Lisa and Jade.

You were told cheating would have consequences.

Getting mad now it's happened is ridiculous. You were warned, the game told you none of the girls were going to accept it yet you carried on.

That's on you.
I know I was just saying. you don't have to be the developer's unpaid spoken person to repeat it again. :rolleyes:

Reactions: User1230

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
after this update i think Selina is my number 1 with a tie for 2nd with Lisa and Jane, i never went with a manwhore route but 4 different saves so im fine, i just wish there was a route for Emma or Nicole

p22

Jun 21, 2017
All right, I just looked at my sloppy code. To open the route with Selina, I put in the conditions that you shouldn't have sex with Jane and Anna. Which is a mistake, because even though you may have sex with them, the player may still don't date them. It's the same situation with Jane. So, yeah... It's my fault.

I'll try to make a bugfix by tonight.
Thank you, thank you thank you.

On unrelated note, to as far as story is known, only cheating between main girls will lead to failure scene in hospital.

No consequences due to side girls. For now.... :devilish:

For example in my Anna/Selina save, if I chose in previous episode to go with Catherine (I think?), this aborts Anna route at the last moment, making me avoid that scene in hospital in this episode.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
welp my "fuck every girl to squeeze as much content from every update" seems to have ended with this one, as 3 of the LI met in this one, and they all break up with you if you havent been loyal... guess its time to pick my favs and ignore some others as I wont make a save for every character, hopefully someone eventually makes a "scene unlocker" mod.

Still loving my loyal Lisa path since she brought Jade in for some 3-way fun.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
I love this game but deffo the biggest issue with it imo is that if you are interested in any of the side girls more than the main 4 LI's than your just hard fucked, hopefully this is something that MrJet can improve upon in his next game. I guess either by having less characters overall or more main LI's.
Actually, you are not. At least so far.
At worst, getting with side girl can abort main path. But nothing more can happen yet.

No big breakup for now, if you get with side girls.

We still need to see what is planned for future episodes and will that change.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Actually, you are not. At least so far.
At worst, getting with side girl can abort main path. But nothing more can happen yet.

No big breakup for now, if you get with side girls.

We still need to see what is planned for future episodes and will that change.
Dev did say a couple of pages back.

Focus is on main girls, there isn't much left of the game.

In the manwhore route Selina-Jane-Anna dumped the mc, but Lisa and Jade knows nothing about the others relationships, they will find about the mc cheating on them in the next update or they will never know it ?
They will likely find out.

The pacing felt a little off this update. Anyone have any insight on if it's nearing its end?
1 more update and then epilogues if I remember rightly.

• Wow
Reactions: MrJet and Ayhsel

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Oh, sorry, my head is such a mess right now. Use normal quotes instead of square brackets, like this: name = "MrJet"

Edited: Okay, guys. For those of you who had problems with Selina, Jane, and Anna's routes, try this bugfix. Replace the file in the game directory. And please let me know if it worked or not.
I can verify that this fix works for Selina path. Player was in non-serious relations in past with other characters (without commintment) and now can get date scene with Selina.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Dev did say a couple of pages back.

Focus is on main girls, there isn't much left of the game.
What? This is so wrong! MC is already on the road to become a rock star, but we are still missing the high points in the career,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the drug addiction, the depression, the rehabilitations, the solo career... well all that assuming he survives past 27 and does not join the 27 club.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Zariaswell

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
The game crashes in the beginning when he sees Selina with a binocular and she turns back and goes. Can it be a problem with scrappy mod?

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
The harem team is more dead than alive :LUL:
But my ship LisaXJade is more alive than the team harem :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When I saw the confrontation between Selina and Jane, I started deactivating routes and creating separate routes from 0.80 :KEK:
screenshot0077.png
And now that every girl (Jane, Selina and Anna) wants to meet the band

• Haha
Reactions: Carefree247
4.20 star(s) 235 Votes