AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I don't mind game that forces you to choose one route only. I just wish dev picked other theme than rock star. A rock star who doesn't sleep around is an oxymoron.
You get the option to sleep around though. It would be unrealistic to have every single girl perfectly fine with it with no consequences.

Being in a poly relationship with two hot co-stars seems pretty rockstar-ish to me.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
I'll be honest I'm strangely curious to see all the "you got caught!" cheater scenes once the game is done :LOL:

Yeah, my "primary" save is one in which I'm not involved with any of the main LI's and just seeing what else is on offer (to which I ended up liking Emma the most). Sadly it became clear this save is probably going nowhere but I'm gonna see this playthrough through to the end regardless! ...Just in the small hope that there's some kind of small recognition of her and it just doesn't end with the MC being completely alone :ROFLMAO:
MrJet could implement an ending where if the mc is not in a relationship with any of the love interests, the mc has an ending with Emma as happened in Acting Lessons with Ana and the mc.

Reactions: Ardennen and Sev162

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020
I tried to give this another go but I just can't past the MC is a creepy rich kid who wants to fuck anything with a pulse unless you go against the script (which doesn't feel like the "right" choice). I take it sex with Selina is completely unavoidable at the beginning too? I could have seen this playing out as a harem game, especially with a rock n roll theme, but as a romance sim? Completely unbelievable.

dany86

Jan 10, 2019
Hello. I've played this version. Changelog 51 animation. I've seen maximum 10, best case scenario. What about you, guys? Can you view all 51? Or it is because of the walk.Mod? Can anybody help?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Firstly, this game is not taged like dating sim.
Secondly, in most of last update you could fuck side girl, so when that change, yes I don't like it.
Thirdly, this update remains narratively short and for me, even with 5 path, overall short.

For finish, we have the right to don't like this udapte, you are annoying to answer at everyone that think it to tell them that they wrong...
Firstly the dev has said from day 1, from the very first time it launched, that it was only ever going to have solo routes for the main LI's. Cheating was allowed but it would have consequences. That has always been the case, nothing has changed.

Secondly the side girls have always been just that, side girls. They were added for sex scenes nothing more. They have no routes and play no major role in the game. That didn't change, it's always been the case. They only have a few scenes so were you got the impression they would always be available I have no idead.

Thirdly, the dev acknowledged it would be short because it had to fit in all 5 routes and consequences of cheating.

For finishe, you have the right to do whatever the fuck you want, it's not a case of telling people they are wrong i'm telling people what was said, what was hinted at in the game and what we've been warning people about from the very beginning.

The fact people are complaining about the very thing the dev, the game and most of the forums were telling them was going to happen shows they either didn't bother listening or didn't read a single word of the story.

There was never going to be a harem, the side girls were never going to be a focus and the shit was always going to hit the fan.

People expecting a different outcome are now in the same boat as those that were expecting sex with the sister, aint happening.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Anyone else feels like Lisa's solo path is neglected in favour of the throuple path? I don't play the throuple path, but I looked at the images folder after feeling like the Lisa's path was a bit empty (even if there were some sweet moments with her), and it was like night and day difference. I feel like this often happens with stories that include both solo & throuple paths for the same character, and it looks like it's happening here as well.

Lisa was the initial draw for me in this story, but I think it's been a few updates since since she was my favourite, and her path has become a bit lacklustre. Oh, well, at least I've still got the Jane, Selina and Anna paths, they are great.

Reactions: N7Pi3

MrJet

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Anyone else feels like Lisa's solo path is neglected in favour of the throuple path? I don't play the throuple path, but I looked at the images folder after feeling like the Lisa's path was a bit empty (even if there were some sweet moments with her), and it was like night and day difference. I feel like this often happens with stories that include both solo & throuple paths for the same character, and it looks like it's happening here as well.

Lisa was the initial draw for me in this story, but I think it's been a few updates since since she was my favourite, and her path has become a bit lacklustre. Oh, well, at least I've still got the Jane, Selina and Anna paths, they are great.
It's really quite simple. It's all about time. If I would start doing an extra lewd scene for Lisa-Only Path, it would take another week or a week and a half of additional work. And since I already spent too much time developing this version even without that, I decided to do just a small romantic scene. Especially since Lisa already had a hot scene in the last update.

For the same reason, Anna's scene came out a little less rich than the rest of the characters.

BTWZ1

Mar 20, 2019
who playerd Life is Strange before the storm will understand what that song fits good for upd.

Reactions: noxtj

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
how do i unlock the scene with Jane, Selina and Anna scene in the new update ?

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Damn that Lisa/Jade scene was super hot. Selina one as well. Excellent update! That hospital scene was a bloodbath, hilarious to see MC get utterly destroyed by girls catching him cheating.

Anyways, here to hoping the next update has my Queen Rosa (hoping in full lingerie to seduce MC). Not gonna lie, Anna route is the weakest of all, really wish there was a Rosa one (or a super corrupt Rosa/Selina one).

That said, that update may take a few months... gonna be a long wait now.

1334783909412.gif

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Oh, sorry, my head is such a mess right now. Use normal quotes instead of square brackets, like this: name = "MrJet"

Edited: Okay, guys. For those of you who had problems with Selina, Jane, and Anna's routes, try this bugfix. Replace the file in the game directory. And please let me know if it worked or not.
Should we conclude being a man-whore and dumped by all the women is actually the start of the Nicole route? ;)

Reactions: User1230
4.20 star(s) 236 Votes