• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
Hello Guy's, i have an uncaught exception occurred during the last update , when in hospital and talk with Doc Karen then every time he speaks this error occurs, is something about her name in renpy code how is not defined, sems like in code apear kar and not karen and say how kar is not defined. Here traceback text.
If u are using Scrappy Mod he released already a Bugfix

Reactions: The Sailor Man

Vondoot

Jan 11, 2018
Oh no! The women I've all been sleeping with have left me! If only I was an up and coming rockstar who'll have loads of women throw themselves at me.......oh wait.

Reactions: User1230

MrJet

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I want to warn translators (if they are here) that the script has once again been proofread from the very first version. So there may be some difficulties with the old translations.

As for the problems with your old saves and why they may be glitchy. Either it's because I updated RenPy or I misplaced variables somewhere in the code. Or it's because you used some mods. But I'll double-check it tonight.

Also because of the RenPy update, I had to change the Scene Gallery code a bit. Now if you open a scene, you have to restart the game to unlock it in the Scene Gallery. I know this is very inconvenient, and I'll try to fix it for the next release.

PS. If you're asking me why I updated RenPy in the first place, as far as I know, the looping animations play much smoother in the new versions. This was one of the main reasons why I updated. And a few more minor ones as well.

danny slayer

Nov 17, 2016
Has there been any indication of how many more updates the game is likely to have? Seems very much that we’re close to the natural end. I’m assuming MC and his band will meet with Naked Park soon and basically ‘become a rock star’.

ArtemisVan

May 7, 2020
It's a date sim not a fuck fest. You only get 1 girl, that's the point to it.
Firstly, this game is not taged like dating sim.
Secondly, in most of last update you could fuck side girl, so when that change, yes I don't like it.
Thirdly, this update remains narratively short and for me, even with 5 path, overall short.

For finish, we have the right to don't like this udapte, you are annoying to answer at everyone that think it to tell them that they wrong...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
They have to uopen for them in a string of concerts to proove themselves ... so much adventure to be had!
Has there been any indication of how many more updates the game is likely to have? Seems very much that we’re close to the natural end. I’m assuming MC and his band will meet with Naked Park soon and basically ‘become a rock star’.
This can go on for a long time ... touring, collaborating, going to radio shows, night shows, promotion events all across the globe ...

Endless possibilities are right around the corner from the setup of this game.

• Haha
Reactions: Tumai

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
If only I was an up and coming rockstar who'll have loads of women throw themselves at me
Over the life of this thread, there's been many comments in that vein...sooooo ...why not have that be the "secret ending" for the man-whore route :LOL:

Take the pain now and lose all the Lls. Get a short epilogue with the MC having a life of sex, drugs and a bevy of nameless groupies. Meanwhile, MC's face will now look like Keith Richards and his body that of present day Axl Rose. I'd make a route just to see that :KEK:.

• Haha
Reactions: Tumai and Kaisenjin

Volcanoid

Jul 13, 2020
Firstly, this game is not taged like dating sim.
Secondly, in most of last update you could fuck side girl, so when that change, yes I don't like it.
Thirdly, this update remains narratively short and for me, even with 5 path, overall short.

For finish, we have the right to don't like this udapte, you are annoying to answer at everyone that think it to tell them that they wrong...
True. in a game being faithful to one girl is ridiculous. At least there should be a choice like if player wants to bang all the girls, he should be able to do it. If he picks one only, he should be able to do it, and also if the player made a mistake then only he loses all the girls, otherwise if he plays safe, then he should be able to carry on.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I didn't think it would happen, but it did. I deleted my Manwhore route.

I expected funny avoidance and consequences of all the love interests being in one place but no, literally nothing happened and Max ended up in bed alone and I realized that was metaphor for what that path was leading to.

So I deleted it.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
True. in a game being faithful to one girl is ridiculous. At least there should be a choice like if player wants to bang all the girls, he should be able to do it. If he picks one only, he should be able to do it, and also if the player made a mistake then only he loses all the girls, otherwise if he plays safe, then he should be able to carry on.
Until now, you have been able to bang all the girls if that's what you like, during more than the 80% of the projected duration of the game. But why a dev should give the player the option to go away with a cheater path when all the female characters he has designed are soo against cheating? It would be a complete nonsense in terms of storytelling and characterization. Now, if you think that 'beating the game' should mean to be able to juggle with 5 girls who look for a serious relationship without them noticing you're a lying bastard, then yeah, the game was not designed to catter your tastes

Last edited:

send37

Apr 12, 2019
i can't see selina, jane and main scenes. i only see jade and lisa scene after jane and selina selection in hospital. can someone help?
Sorry for my bad english,Thank you

Reactions: p22

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The game has been telling everyone who plays it since the start that absolutely not a single one of them had any kind of patience or forgiveness for a cheating bastard.
So don't act like this was a surprise. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
Broke my heart seeing Selina cry in my man whore route. Best girl! It will probably break my heart again when I get caught cheating in my Selina/Rosa route too..... Or my Selina/ lisa route. I'm sure it's coming.

4.20 star(s) 233 Votes