Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Does jade and lisa have a sex scene in the new update? Couldnt find it only got lisa im on threesome path
All 5 routes have a scene.

Should have one for Jane, Selina, Lisa, Anna and Lisa/Jade.

Yeah I remember those and I was expecting it but not now and not all at once lol.... thinking I lost ''Selena the beast'' also Jane and when Anna also showed up there I was like WTF dude? haha... I'm still disappointed about the turn of events...
Games nearly finished, couldn't drag it out any longer.

Still, shouldn't be disappointed for something you knew was going to happen.

May 20, 2020
Just an update for the mod writer...

Along with the issue about the binocular choice, at the start of the new content whenever Karen speaks it throws up an error about the missing variable 'kar'

For those getting the error while talking to Karen
Add the following line to script.rpy somewhere around line 130
define kar = Character("Karen", color="#BC8FFF") -- the color code can be changed to your desired color code for her.

Last edited:

klobber

Apr 20, 2020
For someone just starting- any suggestions on the value of playing/saving 5-6 different versions/routes? If, as it seems, the LIs are all going to demand exclusivity, will separate versions, where you are a good boy with each one, be necessary to view all content?

Reactions: uhhhok

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
For someone just starting- any suggestions on the value of playing/saving 5-6 different versions/routes? If, as it seems, the LIs are all going to demand exclusivity, will separate versions, where you are a good boy with each one, be necessary to view all content?
You get put on routes based on choices. Once you are on one route if you fuck anyone else it's classed as cheating.

Eventually they all find out and the MC is left alone.

If you want to see all content you will get dumped by this update.

arms99

May 11, 2018
Before this update you could view most of the scenes in a single playthrough (in some cases you'd have to choose one or the other). However, it all comes crashing down this update when the girls find out about your cheating ways. If you want to keep the girls happy there 5 separate routes to play, one for each of the main LIs, Selina, Lisa, Jane & Anna as well as a threesome route with Lisa + Jade.

Reactions: klobber

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Become a Rock Star v0.90.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 21.07.2021 (v0.90)

Last edited:

Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
THE VERSION 80.0 NEEDS WINDEWS VISTA TO RUN ? - WTF ? That wasnt the case for v. 70.0..... After i wasted time on the 2.68 Gb download --- Thanks a lot ! :mad:(n)

• Angry
Reactions: Dankmemer

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Please use the compatibility module and game .. work around is either launching the game from Ren”Py SDK
or using the same files from version 0.70, but replacing the game folder with the 0.80 game folder.
THE VERSION 80.0 NEEDS WINDEWS VISTA TO RUN ? - WTF ? That wasnt the case for v. 70.0..... After i wasted time on the 2.68 Gb download --- Thanks a lot ! :mad:(n)
You just need the launcher to fire.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... he does in spades ... sometimes 2 at a time .. but even rock stars have standards ...
I don't mind game that forces you to choose one route only. I just wish dev picked other theme than rock star. A rock star who doesn't sleep around is an oxymoron.
Figure out what is your standard and stick to it!

Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
Become A Rock Star [v0.80] [Mr Jet] - Original Size: 2.68GB

Compressed version
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

Download PC (699MB): MEGA -
Download Mac (694MB): MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Why is it saying i need WINDOZE VISTA to run the version 80.0 ? Do you know why ?

• Haha
Reactions: Dankmemer

Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
Please use the compatibility module and game .. work around is either launching the game from Ren”Py SDK
or using the same files from version 0.70, but replacing the game folder with the 0.80 game folder.

Okay , thanks i'll try that

Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020

Okay , im confused what is the SDK ? - And is it wise to overwrite the 70.0 game file with the 80.0 ? i dont want to lose my files or my saves , and where is the "compatibility module ? " I'm not a developer , i just play the games here , i'm not a coder.

4.20 star(s) 235 Votes