Nov 27, 2017
I downloaded the game and the walkthrough mod and i get this error while playing:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 372, in script
    jump bath_andr_day01
ScriptError: could not find label 'bath_andr_day01'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 372, in script
    jump bath_andr_day01
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1711, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 900, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292
Mon Feb 15 03:46:41 2021
is there any way to fix it ?
I had a similar problem.

Did you copy over the old data? Is so, then just open the new patch in a separate folder and copy your save file into the new set. Sometimes, when you overlap the old and the new, you get data errors like this. That's what happened to me anyway.

Reactions: xxr24
Nov 27, 2017
For anyone having issues with Selina's path which introduces the sex scene path AFTER you've visited the police station. Either restart it or just use Mr Jet's save file. However, your MC's name will be "John" and I don't like that. Shrugs.

Nov 27, 2017
The sister is alive and well, although a little pissed and sarcastic, but that's natural for a workaholic like her.

Also, the storytime of each is a bit short compared to previous updates, which is a bit disappointing, but expected. However, there is a very nice variety (5 IIRC) and all of them have been done well IMO and I've played all 5, starting with the best path first with the best girl, Lisa! ;) (Lisa and Jade) So plenty of content, but as Mr Jet said before, you need to play all the paths to see how much work he's put into it and it's a decent amount considering the lockdown and all.

Reactions: underoath27

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I was never a big fan of Lisa so kinda avoided her route ..... I am however a massive fan of Jade and Lisa.

Exdeath92

Jul 25, 2017
So, do I need to start a new game if I've been following every girl's route or can we choose one at this point in the game?

Kosmic2k10

Oct 27, 2019
First time DL'n this game got to the scene just after watching the redhead w/Binoculars he thinks its time to go to the bathroom and crash.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 371, in script
    jump bath_andr_day01

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 371, in script
    jump bath_andr_day01
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1711, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 900, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292
Sun Feb 14 21:16:37 2021

Arnaud

May 13, 2017
For people getting an error after using binoculars, THE PROBLEM IS THE MOD! Play without it or wait for a patch/update to said mod.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Ohhh boyyy. I always knew that at some point everything was going to go to shit, but I didn't think it would be this soon. At least you are still with Lisa & Jade lol. But I don't understand why Anna is firing you though, pretty sure the boss there (Catherine) doesn't give a shit that you are sleeping around, and she didn't fire you.

YGOLD

Dec 25, 2020
Seems like you missed the several posts (dev included) talking about the consequences of cheating and the fact this was never going to be a harem game. :LOL:
Yeah I remember those and I was expecting it but not now and not all at once lol.... thinking I lost ''Selena the beast'' also Jane and when Anna also showed up there I was like WTF dude? haha... I'm still disappointed about the turn of events...

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
Does jade and lisa have a sex scene in the new update? Couldnt find it only got lisa im on threesome path

4.20 star(s) 235 Votes