• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1. download renpy-7.4.2-sdk.zip (115mb) from its website (google "renpy")
2. run renpy and create new project
3. open your new projects folder and delete all content in it.
4. extract Apartment#69 files in that folder
5. run renpy select your project and click launch project.
(optional) if you dont want to bother with renpy everytime u want to play at step 5 click Build Distrubutions and check tickbox that says" Windows " then click build.

start project, locate the folder where you put files, save/return, launch project and game should work

Okay , im confused what is the SDK ? - And is it wise to overwrite the 70.0 game file with the 80.0 ? i dont want to lose my files or my saves , and where is the "compatibility module ? " I'm not a developer , i just play the games here , i'm not a coder.
How about the -32 exe provided by dev?
Does that one not work?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I just love a game in which acting like the slut I was has actual consequences!!!

Not gonna lie, the fact that Julia is fine was not what I was hoping, but it does fit the rest of the novel...

Selina and Ana hurt me, I did not care at all about Jane, though.

Reactions: crabsinthekitchen
Nov 4, 2018
error that can't be ignored

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/BecomeARockStar-0.80-pc/game/script.rpy", line 372, in script
    jump bath_andr_day01
ScriptError: could not find label 'bath_andr_day01'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "/storage/emulated/0/MEGA/MEGA Downloads/BecomeARockStar-0.80-pc/game/script.rpy", line 372, in script
    jump bath_andr_day01
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1711, in execute
  File "renpy/script.py", line 900, in lookup
ScriptError: could not find label 'bath_andr_day01'.
I see it's already been mentioned,
it's scrappys wt mod causing it.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: thebigdck

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
It's been said... somewhere... in the last few pages that there's a sex scene for all 5 routes, but I'm not seeing that reflected in the gallery.

There's only 4 new entries to it since the last version, not 5. One for Jade/Lisa, one for Selina, one for Jane, and one for Anna, but there's none for Lisa solo. If you are playing the Lisa solo path, she does visit you the night after you leave the hospital, but she falls asleep when you are on the roof with her, you carry her to bed, both of you fall asleep, then when you wake up in the morning, you make breakfast for her. Jacob calls before you can have any fun, and the update ends there.

Or have I missed something obvious?

Last edited:

arms99

May 11, 2018
While there is, for some reason the gallery isn't actually unlocking as I progress. Anyone know why this might be?
I had a similar issue this time as well, it's not showing unlocked as I progress. However, if you exit the game and open it again then it should be unlocked.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Ina has been there since day 1 4 Mc, so loyal, so dedicated, the amazon across the isle red blodded bombshell.
I just love a game in which acting like the slut I was has actual consequences!!!

Not gonna lie, the fact that Julia is fine was not what I was hoping, but it does fit the rest of the novel...

Selina and Ana hurt me, I did not care at all about Jane, though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She be the only fate Mc needs and his life can be fantastic ... let your reds flow!

arms99

May 11, 2018
Here are some saves towards the end of last update for anyone who needs them. One for each path, Lisa, Selena, Jane, Anna, Lisa+Jade and a man-whore save for those who are interested.

Also included a persistent save with the gallery fully unlocked.

arms99

May 11, 2018
It's been said... somewhere... in the last few pages that there's a sex scene for all 5 routes, but I'm not seeing that reflected in the gallery.

There's only 4 new entries to it since the last version, not 5. One for Jade/Lisa, one for Selina, one for Jane, and one for Anna, but there's none for Lisa solo. If you are playing the Lisa solo path, she does visit you the night after you leave the hospital, but she falls asleep when you are on the roof with her, you carry her to bed, both of you fall asleep, then when you wake up in the morning, you make breakfast for her. Jacob calls before you can have any fun, and the update ends there.

Or have I missed something obvious?
You haven't missed anything, I think what they meant was that all 5 routes have scenes, not necessarily sex scenes. Like you said there are only 4 lewd scenes, the Lisa only path doesn't have any lewd content this time.

Reactions: TheSidewinder

Gremory152

Aug 21, 2020
Here are some saves towards the end of last update for anyone who needs them. One for each path, Lisa, Selena, Jane, Anna, Lisa+Jade and a man-whore save for those who are interested.

Also included a persistent save with the gallery fully unlocked.
Thanks you so much <3 :love:

Reactions: arms99
Jun 1, 2017
Hello Guy's, i have an uncaught exception occurred during the last update , when in hospital and talk with Doc Karen then every time he speaks this error occurs, is something about her name in renpy code how is not defined, sems like in code apear kar and not karen and say how kar is not defined. Here traceback text.

4.20 star(s) 233 Votes