Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
someone answer me please
Hello if the mc fucked emma or nicole or rosa or catherine or jade
is that has any consequences on the main paths Anna - Lisa - Lisa/Jade - Jane - Selina
or the mc can fuck (emma or nicole or rosa or catherine or jade) without impact on the main girls ?
and please tell me how many routes and what their names
Main routes are Lisa, Lisa/Jade, Anna, Jane and Selina.

Side girls do have some impact but for the most part aren't important to the story so change nothing.

The only big one is you need to break things off with Anna to fuck Catherine.

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
Yes, among the secondary characters, I wanted to make a scene with Catherine + Rosa, and another one with Emma. But by now I realize that I should have done it on the manwhore route BEFORE everyone dumped the MC. So, yeah... It looks bad. Because now I need to go to the finale and keep the focus on the main characters.

Hmm. Perhaps I'll put these two scenes in after the finale? I don't know. I'll have to think about it.
Put them in for the man whore ending

Reactions: p22

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
This time I accepted Nicole's deal and daaaaaamn!!! So sad that she isn't a LI. I really like Lisa and Jade, but I guess Jane is my favorite. Hell! All LIs are good. That is a great game! I enjoyed this version.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Interesting. I was wondering about that, good to know. I look forward to it, don't really want to start from the begining now since i will end up reading everything again instead of holding ctrl.
MrJet already posted a bugfix, which should make it easier to get to the lewd scenes.

Which will probably also help these posters:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can someone share their save files?
0.70 save pls
Check the Google Drive link in this post, includes saves provided by MrJet.
Como faço o download??
To increase your chances of getting help, you need to include an English translation.

It appears you're asking how to download the game? If so, see the links in the Download section of the first post on the first page.
Hello if the mc fucked emma or nicole or rosa or catherine or jade
is that has any consequences on the main paths Anna - Lisa - Lisa/Jade - Jane - Selina
or the mc can fuck (emma or nicole or rosa or catherine or jade) without impact on the main girls ?
and please tell me how many routes and what their names
The main routes are Lisa, Lisa/Jade, Selina, Jane, Anna.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
All right, I just looked at my sloppy code. To open the route with Selina, I put in the conditions that you shouldn't have sex with Jane and Anna. Which is a mistake, because even though you may have sex with them, the player may still don't date them. It's the same situation with Jane. So, yeah... It's my fault.

I'll try to make a bugfix by tonight.

You have to open the console in the game and type the following: name = "MK Square"
Oh, sorry, my head is such a mess right now. Use normal quotes instead of square brackets, like this: name = "MrJet"

Edited: Okay, guys. For those of you who had problems with Selina, Jane, and Anna's routes, try this bugfix. Replace the file in the game directory. And please let me know if it worked or not.
Attachment from this post needs to go to the first page. At least until author releases bugfix version that gets posted here.

https://f95zone.to/threads/become-a-rock-star-v0-80-mr-jet.17836/page-507#post-5123920

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. see .. dev could have coded hot scenes with the gurls in their respective paths,
and one for the side gurls, sides for the harem enthusiasts that like to simply bang ...
like some of the gurls in this game.

That is the reasonable humaine and no strings attatched harem route, where babes just want
to live in the moment and then be free just as MC.

MC has a condo so lush and welcoming, he can accomodate the side babes,
all the while not putting up with some of the strings attached gurls.

That is one simple dialogue option away ... gamers will know,
we stay unatatched and proposition the quick shagg and be gone to any gurl.

She says yes, we go do it, we then part ways, you stay harem oriented, they stay
free for the easy bang.

Why does harem need to be the cheating? It can be the instant gratification rock star
bang a thon we fantasyze of.

Just some neat dialogue options to make this a choice, not a trick or a white lie.

There was never a harem path.
The only paths are Anna - Lisa - Lisa/Jade - Jane - Selina
Firstly the dev has said from day 1, from the very first time it launched, that it was only ever going to have solo routes for the main LI's. Cheating was allowed but it would have consequences. That has always been the case, nothing has changed.

Secondly the side girls have always been just that, side girls. They were added for sex scenes nothing more. They have no routes and play no major role in the game. That didn't change, it's always been the case. They only have a few scenes so were you got the impression they would always be available I have no idead.

Thirdly, the dev acknowledged it would be short because it had to fit in all 5 routes and consequences of cheating.

For finishe, you have the right to do whatever the fuck you want, it's not a case of telling people they are wrong i'm telling people what was said, what was hinted at in the game and what we've been warning people about from the very beginning.

The fact people are complaining about the very thing the dev, the game and most of the forums were telling them was going to happen shows they either didn't bother listening or didn't read a single word of the story.

There was never going to be a harem, the side girls were never going to be a focus and the shit was always going to hit the fan.

People expecting a different outcome are now in the same boat as those that were expecting sex with the sister, aint happening.
Oh .. but it did happen, time and time and again ... the hook up and then the splits.
Gurls that never talk about life with the MC , are certainly not looking for relationships.

There is no trick where a babe bangs, then splits, then plays all hurt like there was something more.
It is equal playing field ... we can be doing life oriented stuff and prove we mean more than the bang.

Else, it is just that .. the needs of some horny momentary lustful feelings that go puff once we part ways.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no replaying since just just put other relations than jade, jane (will have to drop her off eventually) and lisa off (selina's mommy and nicole are on too but those shouldn't matter). still for example scene with selina felt like mc and she had had some intercourse before.

so far gathered 46 cheatpoints.

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
Saves for: 1-1 with Catherine, 1-5 probably Lisa and Jade, 2-2 Jane route, 2-4 Anna route, 3-3 Selina route.

Reactions: UraN82

NicholasG

Aug 25, 2019
Anybody has a fix for this? Game opens up like this and closes in less than 1 second. Someone with Win7 asked about this here already and upgrading windows was suggested but I have Win10, I don't think upgrading windows applies to me. Is there any other solution?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Awwww there's no emma route?? :(
she's ex. past can be rekindled but there is less content with her than any other girl.

Anybody has a fix for this? Game opens up like this and closes in less than 1 second. Someone with Win7 asked about this here already and upgrading windows was suggested but I have Win10, I don't think upgrading windows applies to me. Is there any other solution?
integrated graphics or actual graphic card? drivers up-to-date? tried re-downloading and -extracting? checked that antivirus or other security software isn't blocking it?

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes