Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Anybody has a fix for this? Game opens up like this and closes in less than 1 second. Someone with Win7 asked about this here already and upgrading windows was suggested but I have Win10, I don't think upgrading windows applies to me. Is there any other solution?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I had the same problem with this (and other ren'py games). You have to press shift+G when the screen of the game is white and then change the render options.

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
I am not a fan of being overly critic especially because I have no idea of how hard it must be to make such nice visual novels, but sometimes it is nice to point out some things...

First things first, amazing update. The quality of the renders is just top notch! Stellar work, to say the least!

It is great to see Julia alive and on her way to full recovery, while the fun of dating multiple girls reached its end...as mentioned in a previous post, I had a lot of fun with that and did separate saves to enjoy each girl's route =)

About the story and the girls:

Lisa and Jade - I admit to not have tried the Lisa-only route, since dating her and Jade became quite natural, with the progression of the story. It started off brilliantly with Lisa, but as the story went further, a bit of that magic went away, for some reason...but still, she's awesome, and Jade as well.

Selina - Who didn't fall in love with this crazy redhead? I love her route and after playing her path I find it a bit difficult to switch saves and play with another girl...I love all the girls, but maybe she's my favorite?

Jane - Even being hot as hell she wasn't my favorite at first, but she grew on me, since her route is great. Now I see the magic in dating her, and I'm loving it a lot.

Anna - It made me sad how lackluster this update was to her route...Lacking proper action, though making up by having long conversations about everything. All in all, understandable, but still not what I expected...Nothing that can't be fixed in the future, I guess...right?

All in all, it's great to see the MC having such great girlfriends around him to support him.

One thing bothers me a bit about this VN, although it's not entirely bad...The whole VN feels a bit too short, at least the updates are. And with such great quality we'd expect it to last long...It would be nice to see this VN covering a year or more in the life of the MC's path to stardom, right? Hope you guys can feel me on this.

Mr.Jet, give us long endings for each girl's path at the end of the VN. It was amazing to explore each one's path in this update =D

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Ok, tried everything. How could I date both Selina and Jane simultaneously? I just want to see their scene in hospital from last update ... but I can't get it working ... tried also fix that MrJet posted ... nothing works ... when I go to Selina then I won't get Jane scene and when I go with Jane I won't get Selina scenes ... i really dont know what to do ... someone help please?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ok, tried everything. How could I date both Selina and Jane simultaneously? I just want to see their scene in hospital from last update ... but I can't get it working ... tried also fix that MrJet posted ... nothing works ... when I go to Selina then I won't get Jane scene and when I go with Jane I won't get Selina scenes ... i really dont know what to do ... someone help please?
You can't date them both at the same time, that was the point of this update.

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
You can't date them both at the same time, that was the point of this update.
Ok, so how could I get the scene in hospital where they both finds out you are dating them simultanously? And this scene is in game and I just want to get this scene ... and don't know how ...

I don't want to date them simultaneously, but just curious what will happen in this scene ...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ok, so how could I get the scene in hospital where they both finds out you are dating them simultanously? And this scene is in game and I just want to get this scene ... and don't know how ...
The scene where he gets caught is outside the hospital room Julia is in.

He comes back and finds Selina outside te room, she kisses him and Jane sees them. If Anna is also dated she turns up too. They all dump him and he ends up single.

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
The scene where he gets caught is outside the hospital room Julia is in.

He comes back and finds Selina outside te room, she kisses him and Jane sees them. If Anna is also dated she turns up too. They all dump him and he ends up single.
Yea but you don't understand me ... I Can't get this scene, because I can't get to be seeing both Jane and Selina ... so when Jane see MC kissing with Selina, she responds the way as she won't even date MC ... I can get scene, when Anna finds out MC and Selina but can't get scene when Jane finds out MC and Selina ... u understand now?

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Yea but you don't understand me ... I Can't get this scene, because I can't get to be seeing both Jane and Selina ... so when Jane see MC kissing with Selina, she responds the way as she won't even date MC ... I can get scene, when Anna finds out MC and Selina but can't get scene when Jane finds out MC and Selina ... u understand now?
maybe you are not on jane's route

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
try this

4.20 star(s) 235 Votes