Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Started playing now, so far i like it, but theres something bothering me very much... there are far to less options to choose how the MC is acting. Youre forced into sex with Selina for example, why is that so? Maybe i dont want to bang her in a split second? (i dont like easy to get girl-sluts) And why is there no option to refuse Emma? Sry that is fucking stupid... i'm in a new relationship with Lisa, dont want to cheat and i invite my Ex to sleep at my place? Thats ridiculous. If i had to decide, i just have paid her a Hotelroom or gave her the option to sleep in the rehearshel room (it has a nice couch)...

and there are more Events like this... i get it, its for the "drama" but forced drama istn something i like very much.

Nevermind, besides this issues its overall good written, very nice animated, and the renders are Top-notch and has a decent story so far... little bit to much "soap-opera" for my taste, but its ok. keep it up, besides my critic, its sure on of the Top 10 games on F95.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what happened to download game, klick on game.exe and everythings fine? couple of games now with normal and 32-bit exe and none of those work for me.
updated renpy, antivirus etc security softwares don't like new renpy sometimes so check any sec. software you have block lists.

Are there only 4 new scenes in this update, or am I missing something here??
besides hospital breaks ups each li has own separate scene and then lisa+jade.

I have played all 3 of them is good but still not good as this one and for 2 of them... You should be joking right?

You are telling me theese two is have good render and animations like Became Rock Star? LOL
dating my daughter (bit old but will have 3some at least and maybe 5some aka harem), sunshine love (possible), callisto (not yet but will prolly have), midnight paradise (possible), photo hunt (maybe) and city of broken dreamers (possible).

Can anybody tell me how to get that Jane scene in episode 8? The one where they go for a drive in the woods or somethin, I just played the Jane path and felt like it was too short. I went to the scene gallery and found out I'm missing one scene with her.
you don't have enuf points with her so either replay or use wt-mod.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Okay, I just start replay this game. I'm pretty sure the last time I played I remember Selina is a nurse but she is a doctor now? Did they change Selina story or I just masturbate too much and it affect my brains:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
shit shit shit I knew being a manwhore would catch up to me :FacePalm:

I'll keep following the cheater route just for the sake of it, couldn't bother starting everything again.

I just hope the devs gives us the cheaters a true "rockstar" end full with groupies or whatever... I don't care if the girls are a bunch of nobodies, I just don't want to end the game blue balled from now on.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Okay, I just start replay this game. I'm pretty sure the last time I played I remember Selina is a nurse but she is a doctor now? Did they change Selina story or I just masturbate too much and it affect my brains:rolleyes:
She was a resident doctor since the start

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I just hope the devs gives us the cheaters a true "rockstar" end full with groupies or whatever... I don't care if the girls are a bunch of nobodies, I just don't want to end the game blue balled from now on.
nope to both and on latter mc has 2 chicks to bang and maybe rosa and nicole too.

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
Started playing now, so far i like it, but theres something bothering me very much... there are far to less options to choose how the MC is acting. Youre forced into sex with Selina for example, why is that so? Maybe i dont want to bang her in a split second? (i dont like easy to get girl-sluts) And why is there no option to refuse Emma? Sry that is fucking stupid... i'm in a new relationship with Lisa, dont want to cheat and i invite my Ex to sleep at my place? Thats ridiculous. If i had to decide, i just have paid her a Hotelroom or gave her the option to sleep in the rehearshel room (it has a nice couch)...

and there are more Events like this... i get it, its for the "drama" but forced drama istn something i like very much.

Nevermind, besides this issues its overall good written, very nice animated, and the renders are Top-notch and has a decent story so far... little bit to much "soap-opera" for my taste, but its ok. keep it up, besides my critic, its sure on of the Top 10 games on F95.
She was working as a intern to become a doctor i think shes says it after you sleepover the first time

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Ok, just finished all paths but Lisa, 'cause I'll follow it when it is complete. All paths are terrific but Lisa+Jade and Jane are still my favorite girls. Selina and Anna are awesome, but Lisa+Jade and Jane will be the first I'll focus, but it's too bad Nicole isn't a LI, she'a so freaking sexy.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

wh1ter0se

Aug 8, 2018
By the way, i'm playing again the game from the start, since i no longer had my saves, and i spotted a bug early in the story.

I'm at Day 2, at the club, speaking with Anna and i get this dialog:

MC: I'd say it's pretty good. Alex clearly...
Anna: That's very good.
MC: (She acts like nothing happened between us yesterday.)
MC: (That's interesting...)

Well, nothing happened on day 1. I didn't spy on the boss office, therefore i had no spicy interation with Anna.
I presume this dialog should occure on the other case.

I'm not sure if the bug was known.

No mod installed, no editing of sort. Plain ver 0.80.
MrJet this bug was there since 0.7. I mustve forgotten to report cause I saw it with every path I took and thought it was odd.

I have played all 3 of them is good but still not good as this one and for 2 of them... You should be joking right?

You are telling me theese two is have good render and animations like Became Rock Star? LOL
Possibly Lewdlab's Midnight paradise (I'm not too suyre but the same developer's Dreams of Desire is harem)

Selina's initial sex scene has a reasoning behind it. It sets up for her path. Play a restrictly Selina-only path and you'll find out what its for. As for Emma, she was never invited. She asked cause she had nowhere else to go, hence MC agreed cause he couldn't just leave her out there despite their history. It's your choice to cheat on Lisa with her, its not forced. Maybe MC didn't have the money to send her to the hotel, but yeah I guess the rehearsal crib wouldn't have been bad (not too sure if they had the crib when Emma dropped by tho).

Last edited:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
what imeant is that iwant to be on selina path but jane path is still opened
and how ishould ignore her ?
All the girls reach a point where they ask you if you want to have a relationship with they, when Jane if she has her active route, wait for her to ask you that and you tell her that you don't want a relationship with her

wh1ter0se

Aug 8, 2018
what imeant is that iwant to be on selina path but jane path is still opened
and how ishould ignore her ?
Just deny everything that goes with Jane. On the first time she visits your place for coffee. When you dropped the spoon, don't go back up soon, cause if you do you gain points on her. That's what I found from last update. Or just deny her later on, I just think thats the fastest way imo, saves you on accidentally developing a relationship with her.

4.20 star(s) 238 Votes