alex427

Jan 21, 2020
The latest version 0.98.2 is now out on both Patreon and Subscribestar....now we wait for a Hero !!

alex427

Jan 21, 2020
According to previous posts its going to be as follows :
it will include content for all three non-Sandra options, Haley Solo, Haley + Adriana, Haley + Lisa.

Kal995

Donor
May 17, 2020
Haley's Story - .98.2

Don't let the version number fool you, this is a standard update and not a bug fix. Read the change log and remember, this is ONLY updates for the non-Sandra paths and it seems some paths have more content than others. Are you pursuing Sandra? There's nothing for you here!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Full Size Pre-Patched SS Version (5.8 GB):

PC:
Mac:

Official Compressed Pre-Patched SS Version (1.49 GB):

PC:
Mac:

Please be aware that the official android port usually takes several days to a week to come out, so be patient.

Last edited:

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Sigh. Look at the post above mine, or check back one page.
I don't have time to read every post in the thread (yes I'm aware that one of them was one post back but it's no more special to my eyes than any other post), I checked the changelog because I assumed the information would be in there and when it wasn't, asked hoping someone had played it already.

Kal995

Donor
May 17, 2020
From this, I deduce that there will be 4 or 5 more releases after this one, v0.98.2. One for Adriana + Haley, one or two for Lucy + Haley, and two for Haley solo. As far as I know, those are the only paths planned after Sandra + Haley.

Yeah, it seems likely. It seems he's regretting trying to keep so many paths open. :LOL:

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
I held back for a few updates (maybe 3) and decided to pick up this one and now my saves are gone.... joy! Went through the appdata folder as well... they just went poof. So here's to holding in the ctrl key for a while lol.

4.20 star(s) 300 Votes