Jasonfrans

May 28, 2020
I don't get it. What's actually happened with haley past and the teacher? And why the fck this game connected with alexandra game?

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I don't get it. What's actually happened with haley past and the teacher? And why the fck this game connected with alexandra game?
Same dev or writer, don't remember exactly, and she was taken advantage of. don't remember if he rapped her but maybe, he took advantage of her and made her do things she was not comfortable with, basically, he is a piece of shit child molester/ rapist

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

Old&Useless

Nov 22, 2020
Wait...you want someone to help you fix your own mistake? Oh Emm Gee. :rolleyes:

Edit: I can understand not having to replay such a long game. So I sympathize. Sorta. :devilish:
Looks like nobody is going to help me out on this, so I guess I'm forced to endure Sandra all over again :(
Good job I remember all the correct choices and we have the skip button :D

D

Deleted member 3246368

I believe this is the first game we have used Gen 8 models in. Also, Haily's Ponytail seems to have a mind of its own. like an Ahoge
Hello ! Sorry to bother you, because it sounds like you might not work for this game anymore and / or might not be doing renders, but maybe you remember or can have the information somewhere... About Haley's model, sounds so far that it's XF Jane and Perrin for hairs, but apart from that, would it be possible to know the morphs / body mix used, by any luck ? I don't need to know every single stuff used because there might be too many and it might be too much to ask, but the closest I can get to the " real " Haley model in regards to her body type (face, breast, ass, etc) the nicer it would be obviously. And maybe some other characters of the game (like the MC and the parents) too, that would be very sweet...

I'd totally understand if you (the team, past or current) would rather not disclose the assets, but I have to admit that I really miss seeing Haley in sexy lingerie. Not just talking underwear but corset, stockings, pantyhose, that kind of thing, because for some (like pantyhose) you don't even need to be naked or anything to play naughty or sweet with it (a bit like when the MC supported Haley in front of her mother while caressing her leg under the table, for example).

Like I said above I'd like to do some renders of her for me so I can have her in lingerie. And maybe if the team was OK, I would post them here, where people would be able to enjoy them, so the Haley lovers like me could have some pleasant image(s) while waiting for the game update.

I thank you in advance for your kind response !

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Here's the latest Patreon post from Viitgames:
1610379349381.png

Progress report

Hi

Don't have much to say in this one. Things are progressing.

I'll see you guys next week and confirm the release date.

That's about it.

Viit

In addition, the following image accompanied my e-mail notification of the post:
1610379158581.png

So it looks like we'll be getting some Lisa action in the next release, which could well lead to a Lisa ending.

My question is, will the Adriana route also be included in the next release, or will it be solely about Lisa?

This is looking very good!!! :love:

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Here's the latest Patreon post from Viitgames:

Progress report

Hi

Don't have much to say in this one. Things are progressing.

I'll see you guys next week and confirm the release date.

That's about it.

Viit
So tomorrow we either get confirmation that the release would be on time, or a heartfelt apology that it will be delayed by 5 hours to half a day?

Does anyone know if Viit is Swiss? He's always on time, like a Swiss clock.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
So tomorrow we either get confirmation that the release would be on time, or a heartfelt apology that it will be delayed by 5 hours to half a day?

Does anyone know if Viit is Swiss? He's always on time, like a Swiss clock.
Maybe he's Swiss-Canadian?

Reactions: Sl0th

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
The release date will be the 20th or 21st. Given what he said, I'd bet on the 21st as being more likely.
So... 8 hours delay is the most likely?

Could you perhaps post the progress report? For starters, I wasn't aware that there were three non-Sandra options. I didn't consider Lisa a serious contender.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Here the latest post:

1610923437797.png

Hi

We're close to finishing up the update.

It might take an extra day, however. That's mostly due to it's sheer size. With 3 distinct routes between Lisa, Adriana and Haley solo, we've gone over 400 renders. That's not including animations.

It's finished for the most part. We're just waiting on the animations to finish rendering. They'll probably finish on time. But if I don't post it on the 20'th. It will be on the 21'st.

See you then.

Viit

EDIT: So, does that mean that Alana and Diane are out of the picture for their own endings? Sounds like it. Damn, I was hoping for a therapist ending! ;)

Old&Useless

Nov 22, 2020
This is how I see the throuples working.

Haley/Sandra: despite my own feelings towards Sandra and this throuple, this is the canon ending. Mc will marry Sandra and have children together, with Haley having an active role with the children. They will remain fully committed to the throuple.

Haley/Adriana: I see this being a committed throuple but no children or marriage.

Haley/Lisa: Haley and mc will remain committed to each other but Lisa will be less tied down and will see other guys/girls.

My own preference is the Haley/Lisa throuple. I'm normally against sharing but I think in this instance it would work really well. The main relationship is with Haley with Lisa being there as cover for their parents and a bit of fun, perfect.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
There has been a delay. Here is the Patreon post from Ptolemy:

1611238415364.png
1611238474779.png
1611238544514.png

Mea Culpa

Hi

This is Ptolemy.

I think it's like 6 AM where Viit lives, so I'll be making this post.
It will take one more day to release the update.
This is my fault. My responsability.
I found a continuity error in the Lisa path.
The two pics I posted of Haley are from the same scene.
She magically changes clothes mid scene.
Don't know how I didn't catch this before. But it's my fault.
It will take one more day to redo the problem renders.
Sorry about this.

Best regards
Ptolemy

So we can quit pressing the Reload button for a while. :(

4.20 star(s) 302 Votes