Rd835

Aug 2, 2018
I don't think that's the reason ..I downloded my v.0.98 also from Nopy (I always download from there) and it had the new content..
I had the same problem, but with the same version of the game. After managing to de-corrupt my saves from previous versions with all kind a dirty moves, the content stopped at version 96/97 for Sandra, yet it was version 98. I was about to start DL another version, but I tried first to delete the whole folder, re-unzip the file, put my saves in it, and it finally worked.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Viitgames has provided another progress post on Patreon:

1609678273085.png

Progress update

Hi

Happy new year.

I hope you liked the last update. That's the last we'll see of Sandra until the epilogues.

We've started work on the next one, but it's still very early to say much about it.

I'll keep you posted as things progress.

Viit

Sandra haters rejoice! ;) You don't have to worry about her anymore. These next updates are for you.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Completely random question: What do all of these game developers use to create these characters?
As far as I know, the main programs used is: Daz3d (which I'm pretty sure is used in this game) and the many Illusion programs (PlayHome, HoneySelect and Koikatsu). All the Illusion programs are all games that have a "studio" function for making characters. Daz3d is just a studio for making character, backgrounds, etc.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Viitgames has provided another progress post on Patreon:

View attachment 969385

Progress update

Hi

Happy new year.

I hope you liked the last update. That's the last we'll see of Sandra until the epilogues.

We've started work on the next one, but it's still very early to say much about it.

I'll keep you posted as things progress.

Viit

Sandra haters rejoice! ;) You don't have to worry about her anymore. These next updates are for you.
Good news, Sandra is boring af and I don't care for her

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Without Sandra, what is there that we haven't seen before? Unless we get the two Hayley's together???

NoI'mDirtyDan

Oct 14, 2017
In a game called "Haley's Story" you want to avoid Haley? I don't think this is the game for you! ;)
In the game called "Haley's Story" they also give you the option of other girls to pursue ;). All I'm asking is if there will be a point where we can commit to the other girl we're with instead of being with Haley behind their back.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Can you stop being with Haley or do you have to no matter what?
No. If you play the game, there is no way to avoid Haley.

You can make choices that gain points for Haley. But these points have had zero effect on anything so far. I suspect they will have an effect on endings, but you'll have to play through the entire game to get to the point where the MC may not have Haley as his main love interest.

You can have the MC pursue other girls. That will affect scenes and conversations with Haley. But the MC is always with Haley, irrespective of any side-piece(s) he might be getting.

Haley is number-one in the MC's heart, and she feels the same about him, only more so. They are lost without each other. That is the basic premise of this game. Everything is written around that immutable fact.

Not playing the game does work though. I recommend that choice.

NoI'mDirtyDan

Oct 14, 2017
No. If you play the game, there is no way to avoid Haley.

You can make choices that gain points for Haley. But these points have had zero effect on anything so far. I suspect they will have an effect on endings, but you'll have to play through the entire game to get to the point where the MC may not have Haley as his main love interest.

You can have the MC pursue other girls. That will affect scenes and conversations with Haley. But the MC is always with Haley, irrespective of any side-piece(s) he might be getting.

Haley is number-one in the MC's heart, and she feels the same about him, only more so. They are lost without each other. That is the basic premise of this game. Everything is written around that immutable fact.

Not playing the game does work though. I recommend that choice.
Didn't need that whole essay for you to tell me you have no idea if we can drop Haley at some point in the future, thx either way professor.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
In the game called "Haley's Story" they also give you the option of other girls to pursue ;). All I'm asking is if there will be a point where we can commit to the other girl we're with instead of being with Haley behind their back.
In this game, Haley pretty much knows what the MC is doing, as it relates to other girls. Haley accepts it, as long as she remains number-one.

You can have the MC have relations with other girls (or not, your choice). The main theme of the game is how to integrate one of those relationships with Haley's, so that the other girl not only knows, but accepts the MC's ongoing relationship with his sister. So far, that trio relationship has been achieved with one girl. Another girl is close to that point. Other girls are still a possibility, if the developers intend to pursue those lines.

Basically, though, there is no 'instead'. Haley remains the constant for the MC throughout every choice.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Didn't need that whole essay for you to tell me you have no idea if we can drop Haley at some point in the future, thx either way professor.
It won't be a 'drop'. But a 'fail' is always possible in this type of relationship. We have been told that there will be several endings. At least one of them may be the MC and Haley going their separate ways. But, we won't know until those endgames are released.

I am not a developer of this game, nor do any of those developers confide in me. So, if you ask me, I can only give my opinion based on what has happened in the game thus far. You can either accept what I'm saying, or dismiss it as rubbish. Another choice for you to make.

EDIT: By the way, we ARE approaching those endgames. We have been told that much. In fact, one of the routes will no longer receive any content until the epilogs. So, I can tell you as a matter of 'fact' that there is absolutely no way in that particular route for the MC to 'drop' Haley.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 302 Votes