Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
When I start 0.98 pre-patched version on the Sandra route I get the image not found error at the top of the screen.
Images are defined in the 1.rpy file in the game folder. When I downloaded the incest patch, none of the image definitions for the latest release was contained in that file. The images were out there, I could see them, but the definitions to retrieve them were not. I had to pick up that file from the Patreon download of the game (which does have those definitions) and copy that into the game folder, overwriting what I previously had. Fortunately, I already had that download, and only had to unzip it again. That worked for me and I had no further image problems.

Reactions: BlueCosmo

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Save location for the game has changed or something
Go to your AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Proj6 is the folder with old saves, copy/cut paste them to the new save location AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Haleyaltsave
I still can't get the IC Patch to work. I don't want to play with my neighbor. Personally not a big fan of IC but it is 90% of the charm in this story.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
New content for previous version ?
Because on version 0.97, i played it from the start, a new game and i finished it with MC, Haley and Sandra in bed and MC asking Haley to close the light and this version end there.
Loaded v0.98, start it, load my last saving where MC, Haley and Sandra aree in bed and MC asking Haley to close the light and when i want to continue, i just arrived at that point where it say that it finished for this version of the game.

I wish the Dev or the uploader of this game would give us info on this version and some previous version like most of the other game does so we would know what this version is about.
I am confused now.. some say there is more content with Sandra in 0.98 compared with 0.97 some ohers say there is not.. I guess I'll have to download 0.98 and play it to see what's there in fact.. but yet another 5 GB...

EDIT
OK I downloaded and play now.. I can confirm that THERE IS NEW CONTENT WITH SANDRA in v.0.98 compared with v.0.97 !!!

EDIT2
But also the new content ends with closing the light so maybe you mixed them up..

Last edited:

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I still can't get the IC Patch to work. I don't want to play with my neighbor. Personally not a big fan of IC but it is 90% of the charm in this story.
The links in OP are the subscribestar version, which already has the IC within it.
The patch over at lewdpatcher is for the patreon version. If you're looking for that one, someone posted a couple links back here

Kal995

Donor
May 17, 2020
Here's the official dev-provided 0.98 SubscribeStar Pre-Patched Android version:

It is about 1.8 GB in size.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
EDIT
OK I downloaded and play now.. I can confirm that THERE IS NEW CONTENT WITH SANDRA in v.0.98 compared with v.0.97 !!!
Tryed again to play 0.98 same result, i checked the download date of version 0.97 and 0.98 and they are different , so i can mix which version i'm playing so i tryed something else.
My first 0.98 version was downloaded on Nopy, so i earsed that version and downloaded a new version 0.98 with Mega and bam, now i have the new content, so probably it's the version on Nopy that's not the right version even if it say V0.98.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Tryed again to play 0.98 same result, i checked the download date of version 0.97 and 0.98 and they are different , so i can mix which version i'm playing so i tryed something else.
My first 0.98 version was downloaded on Nopy, so i earsed that version and downloaded a new version 0.98 with Mega and bam, now i have the new content, so probably it's the version on Nopy that's not the right version even if it say V0.98.
There is new Sandra content. I downloaded the pre-patched version from a link provided by Walter Victor a few posts back.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I don't think that's the reason ..I downloded my v.0.98 also from Nopy (I always download from there) and it had the new content..

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
I don't know what to tell you, but like i said, i erased all content from that version 0.98 that didn't work, redownloaded from Mega and now it works fine.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I don't know what to tell you, but like i said, i erased all content from that version 0.98 that didn't work, redownloaded from Mega and now it works fine.
There is nothing wrong with the NOPY version - it's an exact copy of the archive on Mega.

It's possible your first download was incomplete in either the transfer or the unpacking, though.

Whiskeyjackle

Aug 5, 2017
I somehow lost all my save files. Didn't they usually transfer to the next version? In 0.98 I have no saves whatsoever and even in 0.97 I only have a few saves.

Could anyone please provide me with some save files?

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I somehow lost all my save files. Didn't they usually transfer to the next version? In 0.98 I have no saves whatsoever and even in 0.97 I only have a few saves.

Could anyone please provide me with some save files?
Your saves are probably in a different folder. The link in OP is the subscribestar version. Check these posts.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Do we need to start a new game for this version? When I tried opening my save (from the last Sandra update) and I get this error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I did switch to the official compressed version with this update, because downloading 5.5 gigs is getting to be too much, but that shouldn't cause a script error. This author should upload version patches that are just what has been changed from the previous version, that way it's only a few hundred megs to download instead of 5.5 gigs.

Edit: Nevermind, I saw there was a bugfix for the rollback error.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 303 Votes