Kal995

Donor
May 17, 2020
Kal995 did one that's back a few pages now
Just to be clear, the developer had that made, I just posted it. The official developer provided android version seems to take several days to a week to be released. I'll post it when it arrives.

The unofficial port has the advantage of coming out sooner.

For those complaining about saves, read back through this thread, everything you need to know and saves you can use appears there.

Reactions: Amino 4567

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
there's something new in this update ? thx
Depends. If your MC is still with Sandra, then this is a big update, and you will want to play it. If you are not with Sandra, then there is nothing, and you should definitely wait for the next release.

sulaxprezzn

Jan 25, 2018
My saves dont work, the autosaves dont work... (yes, i've tried copying them from the new location)

Are we supposed to start over?

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
Check these posts. Good chance one, or both are what you're looking for.

If I find anything else, hopefully I'll remember to ping you.
Seems to me that both are incest patched... but it's allright... I will wait for a new version because in this one it's barelly said something about brother-sister, so I can live with that until next version, since I'm playing both paths...

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
there's no no-patched version? Don't want incest patch
Here are the links from the Patreon site. There are no patches in any of them.

Mega:

Gdrive links:

Gdrive links for compressed version:

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
There are some animation missing errors during Sandra's blowjob.

I hope there are no ntr b.s by jack.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Lesbianism avoidable ??
On the Sandra route? There are MFF scenes between the MC, Haley and Sandra, where things happen between the two girls. If that bothers you, you'd better stop romancing Sandra... and maybe any of the other girls.
There are some animation missing errors during Sandra's blowjob.

I hope there are no ntr b.s by jack.
How far have you gotten? Because we have neither seen nor heard from Jack in months. No, Jack gets nowhere near Haley with his 3-and-a-half inch Johnson during this game.

Reactions: Paapi
4.20 star(s) 300 Votes