• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I figure the game will be complete at version 1.0, whch should be 2 more updates. Getting married, and then a happily ever after prolog are all that needs to be done.

But at the same time, a lot of stuff still isn't resolved. The therapy, the parents, the other girls paths (mainly Adriana, as the others seem ditched) is a lot to get done in 2 updates.

I guess we'll find out in the next few months.
Unless the updates continue to v0.112 or so. :unsure:
There are several reasons why this game may not be completed in 2 versions. We don't actually know the intended versioning scheme Viit is using. Without knowing that, v0.9 is just as likely to roll into v1.0 as v0.99 is. As GrammerCop mentioned, the .99 could actually be only used to indicate progress in the updates prior to completion, so it's possible this would roll from v0.99 to v0.100 and then to v0.101, and so on.

It's also possible that, even if we roll over to v1.0 after the next release, the versioning just continues past 1.0. There are many software releases (such as of operating systems or web browsers) that don't actually have a public version that is considered complete until they pass v1.0. We might have another 5 updates and get to v1.05 or something. It's hard to know for certain.

I absolutely agree with you that if this is "complete" in two versions, either those versions will do very little to tie up loose ends (or do so badly), or they will be quite substantial in size. I doubt the latter of those would happen, so I really hope this goes beyond v1.0. I'd like Viit to avoid a Life with Mary wrapping up of the game. The things you mentioned all need to be resolved without rushing things. It would also allow for more content with the paths beyond Sandra, Adriana, or Haley (solo).

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
What an utter shit show for this game, breaking fucking saves this late in the game is just complete trash.

WHAT THE FUCK?!!
Calm down. This is not the same 'version' of the game we used to download here, so it uses different save location in root folder. Go appdata - roaming - renpy - proj6 and copy all the files and paste them to haleyalt folder.

Truckstopcowboy

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
Great story and renders, love how the background reflections were implemented into game, shows the attention to detail. funny dialog with mc and character's is great. keep up the good work. Would be great if MC could get some mom actioning going, she seems pretty handsy.

Reactions: Apostate

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
hi i have been tryin gto find a game. the plot of the game is the guy has a girlfriend and then this asian chick comes and lives with them. Then all the story takes place and the guy gets involved with them both. Now the game is in its second part and the asian chick's younger sister alos comes and lives with them. If anybody know the name of the game. LEt me know. I played it some time back but cant remember name now.
jealousy

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
which branch was this update for .. it could not have been Haley's ... so had to be Sandra's ?

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Decent addition. I think my one big complaint about this VN in general is the model for Sandra. Not that she isn't gorgeous. It's just that the complexion of the model blends into a lot of the scenes. I'm no Daz Studio expert by far so I don't know the best way that this could be managed. Regardless, I'm still enjoying this game quite a bit.

Also, did this version get incest added automatically. Not that it's an issue for me. It just isn't one of my big fantasy or fetish bits. I just noticed that Haley referred to the MC as their brother when she has not in the past that I can recall.

I'm hoping to see a couple of the other ladies pop back in at some point in the near future. I can't be the only one who is fine with accepting a brief pause from Sandra and Haley to pursue a couple other sexual encounters, can I?

Lastly, am I the only one hoping for a round with Haley's mom at some point? I know her husband is still giving it to her, but why not?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Thank you for that. But it doesn't look free to me, or rather only the Mega links are there. I am not one of the dev's patrons, can't afford it.
Try this link:

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you. I've been away from my computer for awhile.

EDIT: Lest anyone be confused, this is the Gdrive Pre-Patch download of the latest release from Patreon.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
There are several reasons why this game may not be completed in 2 versions. We don't actually know the intended versioning scheme Viit is using. Without knowing that, v0.9 is just as likely to roll into v1.0 as v0.99 is. As GrammerCop mentioned, the .99 could actually be only used to indicate progress in the updates prior to completion, so it's possible this would roll from v0.99 to v0.100 and then to v0.101, and so on.

It's also possible that, even if we roll over to v1.0 after the next release, the versioning just continues past 1.0. There are many software releases (such as of operating systems or web browsers) that don't actually have a public version that is considered complete until they pass v1.0. We might have another 5 updates and get to v1.05 or something. It's hard to know for certain.

I absolutely agree with you that if this is "complete" in two versions, either those versions will do very little to tie up loose ends (or do so badly), or they will be quite substantial in size. I doubt the latter of those would happen, so I really hope this goes beyond v1.0. I'd like Viit to avoid a Life with Mary wrapping up of the game. The things you mentioned all need to be resolved without rushing things. It would also allow for more content with the paths beyond Sandra, Adriana, or Haley (solo).
I agree with your comment. Myself, I would prefer the dev to:
  • take as many updates as needed to close the story appropriately, or
  • to provide an appropriate major update to do so, or to extend the versions as needed.

Originally, the dev was using update in increments of v0.5 expecting the story to close earlier. But, he either got carried away (doubtful) or he realized he / she needed more versions. Again, it doesn't matter to me how he / she closes the game, as long as he / she closes it properly / correctly / and without haste. I think the ending of the game matters more than the opening of the game. It gives the game more...completeness / closure.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
hi i have been tryin gto find a game. the plot of the game is the guy has a girlfriend and then this asian chick comes and lives with them. Then all the story takes place and the guy gets involved with them both. Now the game is in its second part and the asian chick's younger sister alos comes and lives with them. If anybody know the name of the game. LEt me know. I played it some time back but cant remember name now.
Jealousy or Sorcerer.

Kal995

Donor
May 17, 2020
0.98 alt (SS pre-patched) OFFICIAL compressed versions:
PC:
Mac:

These "small" versions are ~1.5 GB each. These are provided by the dev.

Kal995

Donor
May 17, 2020
We don't actually know the intended versioning scheme
We do though. The dev very specifically said what is planned and that was discussed here on F95 as well. The dev plans to do as many updates as needed to finish the story the way he planned, regardless of version #s.

The last update suggested there are probably at least 2 more updates, though that isn't written in stone.

The story will be done when the dev has finished telling it.

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes