SteveD

Dec 28, 2018
it would be nice if you could use your saves. Going through over and over and over again is getting old fast.. fix your saves plz

gloomyMoron

Sep 18, 2020
This game has been completed, yes? This is a remake, right? I swear I've played this game to completion before. I distinctly remember how one of the routes end. I'm just making sure I'm not going crazy...

Deleted member 3006697

Game Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
This game has been completed, yes? This is a remake, right? I swear I've played this game to completion before. I distinctly remember how one of the routes end. I'm just making sure I'm not going crazy...

Nope, I don't think this is a remake.
It's a completely new game.
Some part of story may be similar to others(games with incest/twins tag) but I don't think this is a remake.

gloomyMoron

Sep 18, 2020
I swear... I've played this game before. Sandra route, I think. There is a way to have a poly-amorous relationship between the three of you. I remember a lot of the scenes. Exact same character. Exact same scenes. I must be going mad... Or the game hasn't changed much since I last played... a year ago? Two?

anon1580

Oct 6, 2020
hi i have been tryin gto find a game. the plot of the game is the guy has a girlfriend and then this asian chick comes and lives with them. Then all the story takes place and the guy gets involved with them both. Now the game is in its second part and the asian chick's younger sister alos comes and lives with them. If anybody know the name of the game. LEt me know. I played it some time back but cant remember name now.

Deleted member 3006697

Game Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
I swear... I've played this game before. Sandra route, I think. There is a way to have a poly-amorous relationship between the three of you. I remember a lot of the scenes. Exact same character. Exact same scenes. I must be going mad... Or the game hasn't changed much since I last played... a year ago? Two?
Hehe, must be the latter.
Btw Sandra also appears in another game from same dev.
Alexandra by Ptolemy
Maybe you're talking about this game.

gloomyMoron

Sep 18, 2020
Nope. Never played Alexandra previously. I started playing it just this year a month or two ago. Didn't get far in yet. Played it like twice and haven't gotten back to it. Got to the part where you start Collecting right after you choose what to do about the guy and his daughter

Well, I'm sure it is what it is. Maybe I dreamed the whole thing. Wouldn't be the first time. But I remember things scene-by-scene. >.> Well, thanks for answering.

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
it would be nice if you could use your saves. Going through over and over and over again is getting old fast.. fix your saves plz
I agree, although I don't think you should have to go through the whole game on a particular path each time, unless it's been forever since you last saved. My saves from the previous update on the Sandra path (created in October, IIRC) didn't load for some reason, but when I loaded to the last visit to their parents' place I was able to continue. So while I did have some content to replay (or skip through), it wasn't all that much (maybe 1 minute of skipping at most).

Reactions: Unexpectedheroes

pokemonnnnn

Feb 9, 2020
Haley's Story [v0.98 Pre-Patched] [Viitgames] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

WIN/MAC (1,31 GB): MEGA - - -
I'm dumb, how do you get the compressed Mac version to work?

Reactions: bobbyzzz

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I don't know what you were expecting, but what it is is Haley's story as told through the eyes and words of the MC. The MC in this game is someone who likes girls. While Haley certainly fits into that category, she IS his sister. So at the beginning of the game, the MC does what any normal guy would do, he goes after girls that are NOT his sister.

There is no true harem in this game. There are a couple of 3-ways, but the MC doesn't get to keep all, as in a true harem game. The only reason for those 3-ways is for the MC and Haley to have an excuse to stay together in the face of probable outside disapproval of their incestuous relationship.

If you dislike the way this game has been set up, no problem. Just find some other game to play. I believe there may be one or two others here on F95.
Actually to be fully accurate Haley should be the MC telling her own story for the player to get the grasp on it given my last post got quite the amount of likes agreeing the concepts...just devs are mostly lazy and repeat the ideas of others just renaming characters etc instead of being original having click baited material sapping "patreon support" and in terms of the threesomes I've seen the art and it's only the one with Sandra tbh that's blah...she's too down to earth and seems like Haley and the MC somewhat corrupted her to the threesome instead of attempting it with a female that's definitely the type for it for example Lisa or the other girl that they go on runs with...kind of common sense on that outlook really...I get it's a game and all but it's still a repetitive scenario in the same method as Melody.

blockstone

Jul 1, 2018
Getting a lot of "Image 'r27_72' (just one example of many) not found" and a black screen after Sandra + Haley shared MC, the morning after. Has someone else also ran into this?

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes