Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Is this game either 1 a normal VN=no choices, or 2 Click and choose among choices during gameplay VN? or like a free-mode? :) free mode=say Superpowered?.. and half VN half free choice in Chapters say.. Peasant quest..

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I'm playing the Sandra and non-Sandra paths and thought this release prepped for a nice Sandra ending. We'll have to see if she has second thoughts when the "glow" wears off. The question that comes to mind is "Where is the therapist?". She and Haley's sessions just vanished.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I agree with the one poster that stated that the game is titled Haley's story....not a male MC's story of dating Sandra and having his layout for various factors...it reminds me of other games that did the same...I was under the impression that for such games they'd represent the titles by players taking on the role of the character it was named after to create the story for that character not the whole once again a male MC having a harem.

muumi

Nov 25, 2017
Hi all, would someone have the lewd patch for the game?
For me the site has been down about 4 hours with 521 error.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Is it worth downloading it or waiting 3 more updates?
If you are on the Sandra path, it is well worth downloading.

I haven't actually played it yet - I'm still waiting for the download to complete (Mega limit). But I did download the script for this release and read through it. I can't wait to actually play it.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I agree with the one poster that stated that the game is titled Haley's story....not a male MC's story of dating Sandra and having his layout for various factors...it reminds me of other games that did the same...I was under the impression that for such games they'd represent the titles by players taking on the role of the character it was named after to create the story for that character not the whole once again a male MC having a harem.
I don't know what you were expecting, but what it is is Haley's story as told through the eyes and words of the MC. The MC in this game is someone who likes girls. While Haley certainly fits into that category, she IS his sister. So at the beginning of the game, the MC does what any normal guy would do, he goes after girls that are NOT his sister.

There is no true harem in this game. There are a couple of 3-ways, but the MC doesn't get to keep all, as in a true harem game. The only reason for those 3-ways is for the MC and Haley to have an excuse to stay together in the face of probable outside disapproval of their incestuous relationship.

If you dislike the way this game has been set up, no problem. Just find some other game to play. I believe there may be one or two others here on F95.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
So, I guess we should remove all the other girls... and the MC too. What the hell, it is Haley's story after all. We can just have scenes of her masturbating every release.

As for why the Dev added something else, it's because they wanted too. Since it IS their game...

You don't like Sandra, fine. You never had to have any kind of sex with her and had the option to break up with her. I assume that is exactly what you did. Again, fine. No one is forcing you to do something you don't want to do. If even the sight of Sandra bothers you, you also have the choice of not playing the game. Just realize that your feelings on the subject are not unanimous.
Well you just write without understanding -my thoughts are Mc to Help Haley because its interesting (y) ...(As Mc i Fucked Milf to :sneaky: (y)) Blonde Girl Shorthair Girl and SANDRA :love:

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Here is the Patreon release notice, with links to the Pre-Patched version. If you patched the previous version, using this link and applying the LewdPatcher incest patch might fix the saves problem.

View attachment 951327

Haley's story 0.98

Hi

It's done. Sorry for the delay.

This is the last Sandra update. For now on it will all the update will be focused on the non Sandra routes. And unfortunatley we won't see her again until the epilogue.

Some of you have told me that the size is getting a bit too big for your internet limits.
To address that, we're making a smaller version of the game, that will be uploaded tomorrow on Gdrive. You'll find the links in this post. I'll edit it.

Sadly we can't do that without compromising image quality to a certain degree. It will have about the same image quality as the android version. There's nothing we can do about that. The images are the reason the game is the size it is. In order to shrink it, we have to make them smaller.

Hope you enjoy it. That's about it. And Happy holidays.

PC
MAC

Viit

Although I have previously said I wouldn't download this way, seeing all the problems others have had, I'm going to try downloading from Patreon and applying the patch. Since the download will take forever, I won't be able to play it for a while. I DID download the patch first, though. So I'll be able to take a look at the script while I wait. :)
Is Mega the only link there is?

If yes, do you think the pre-patched version will be posted here?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Is Mega the only link there is?

If yes, do you think the pre-patched version will be posted here?
Nope! The Patreon post now also shows a Gdrive link.

As of this moment, the OP has the pre-patched version available for ANONFILE, NOPY, UPLOADHAVEN and MIXDROP, in addition to MEGA.

Take your pick.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
By the way, I have downloaded the MEGA pre-patched version from Patreon, and downloaded and applied the incest patch from LewdPatcher. I have successfully loaded my latest Sandra-save and have started to play. So, don't bother me! :LOL:

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
so if you are only playing the haley route and not bothering with other girls,is the game finished??
Yes and no. This is the last regular release for Sandra. But there will be an Epilogue for her route. When that will be, I have no idea. The remaining regular releases will not feature Sandra, though.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Does anyone know what was the path for the saves previously? This one is: Haleyaltsave, what was one of the previous updates? I really don't feel like skipping through the story again since the animation sometimes crashes or gets stuck. Thanks in advance

4.20 star(s) 298 Votes