Kal995

Donor
May 17, 2020
Folks, there's only one patch listed on the OP and that is the Incest Patch. That patch was created because Patreon won't let the dev tell the story the way they wanted. SubscribeStar doesn't censor work like that, so the dev provides the game with the incest content by default there.

Again you do not need to use the incest patch on the version here (the pre-patched SubscribeStar version). The patch isn't broken or corrupted, you're using it wrong!

All of this has been discussed in depth right here in this thread. Further, numerous saves have been provided and how to change the MC name from those saves was also discussed.

Cheers!

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Folks, there's only one patch listed on the OP and that is the Incest Patch. That patch was created because Patreon won't let the dev tell the story the way they wanted. SubscribeStar doesn't censor work like that, so the dev provides the game with the incest content by default there.

Again you do not need to use the incest patch on the version here (the pre-patched SubscribeStar version). The patch isn't broken or corrupted, you're using it wrong!

All of this has been discussed in depth right here in this thread. Further, numerous saves have been provided and how to change the MC name from those saves was also discussed.

Cheers!
Lol I bet some people are still gonna post same doubts/questions

Reactions: Kal995

Drox9

Dec 3, 2019
this update was sandra/haley's focus, if i'm right, sorry but i'll pass and wait for an haley-only update(or the others path's).
i mean, i'm not a racist or so, but the sandra arc,...well it just didn't click, i fell no connection to her.:unsure:
this puppy/mommy behavior of her is so annoying.:mad:
i don't know how it went on in the last updates, but is was for me an turn off.
Same dude. I don't think it's being racist i don't get that felling from her that's all.

gloomyMoron

Sep 18, 2020
Nowhere. This isn't the Patreon version, so old saves are in a different folder that this version doesn't look at. Just have to find the old ones and put them in the right folder.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
This post will probably be (justifiably) deleted. But every time I see the phrase, 'this isn't racist, but', I immediately think it IS racist. I'm probably wrong in thinking that. But if it truly is not racist, and there are several other reasons to dislike Sandra, don't mention racism... please.

Now back on topic. One of the reasons I have a problem with the developers' depiction of Sandra, is that the lighting (or lack thereof) that they use with her (and everyone else) causes her to become nearly invisible in many renders. People have complained from the start that in the nighttime scenes it is nearly impossible to see any of the characters. With Sandra, it is a bit disconcerting to see two eyeballs staring out of the darkness. Other developers have managed to avoid this problem. I don't see why these can't do so also. To be fair, the developers here do turn on the lights for the 'good' stuff, but still...

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.98 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Amino 4567

waltage

May 19, 2017
autosave also don't work
it' seems there is a "good" tradition to ruins old saves
i suppose we must stop this shit already

Reactions: Pinsel

Kal995

Donor
May 17, 2020
Kal995 did one that's back a few pages now
Just to be clear, the developer had that made, I just posted it. The official developer provided android version seems to take several days to a week to be released. I'll post it when it arrives.

The unofficial port has the advantage of coming out sooner.

For those complaining about saves, read back through this thread, everything you need to know and saves you can use appears there.

Reactions: Amino 4567
4.20 star(s) 301 Votes