Dhoulcmagus

Jun 16, 2020
Just wondering but... Is it that rare in the USA for brothers and sisters to live together? I mean... If they were already in their fourties, I could see how their parents would think they seem to be a bit too dependent of each other. But they're still in their mid twenties at most. I don't think there should be much pressure at this point.

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
By the way, we ARE approaching those endgames. We have been told that much. In fact, one of the routes will no longer receive any content until the epilogs. So, I can tell you as a matter of 'fact' that there is absolutely no way in that particular route for the MC to 'drop' Haley.
I can only hope that the endings are not rushed. I really dislike seeing a VN that has been doing great for several months / years to massively fail due to an ending that was not thought out beforehand.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I can only hope that the endings are not rushed. I really dislike seeing a VN that has been doing great for several months / years to massively fail due to an ending that was not thought out beforehand.
From the comments I've seen on Patreon, it doesn't appear that anything is being rushed. I guess we'll have to wait and see, though.

My prediction: No matter what, some people will be disappointed because something or other isn't sufficiently explained to their satisfaction.

Reactions: GrammerCop
D

Deleted member 3246368

Hi, Haley's hair is , but I haven't the correct body asset. I tried to use , but the results aren't very good. Need more morphing/mixing I guess.
Did you figure out what the body assets are, by any luck ?

Sandra's Model seems to be (very close at least to) Makemba for Centaur / Genesis 3 with perhaps a mix of Grasiele HD for Genesis 8 (since the character really resemble her but has cartoon-like proportions) and I haven't really researched other characters models yet, pretty sure I'll find quickly Victor and the Main Character though.

And I'd really like to see Haley / Sandra in lingerie like stockings, pantyhose, and since I can render for myself and kinda grew attached to those characters, I would like to know more about the assets used so I can do my own little scenes fetishes and stuff, without, of course, impeding on anyone's job or game.

Thanks for any information !

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
This seems more like a kinetic novel than a visual novel. Choices interspersed so rarely, otherwise just watching the railroad.

Gerson876

Jun 26, 2020
Are they actaully siblings, but i don't feel the incest vibe in this game.
All those scenes and dialogues makes them look like real couples.:unsure:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
You either haven't played the game from the start or haven't played it long enough then. Or you've been skipping text or you've been playing the Patreon version, maybe?
Or you have some unusual specific expectations about the "incest vibe", whatever that may be in your mind.

It's quite impossible to miss the fact that the MC and Haley are twins otherwise.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
This seems more like a kinetic novel than a visual novel. Choices interspersed so rarely, otherwise just watching the railroad.
It is quite true that there are few to zero choice at this point in the game. [Poor Zoey Raven must be getting bored writing his walkthrough.] Meaningful choices were made earlier, and the game is proceeding now based on those choices. It's hard to say that it's a kinetic novel though, since there are completely separate routes that only have a few instances of common code.

We are approaching the endgame, and we live or die based on choices made earlier.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Perhaps you missed the part where Haley is crawling all over the MC, and their mother calls to ask them to come over for their parents' 30th wedding anniversary, and Haley nearly has a panic attack. The next morning, this conversation occurs at the start of release v0.55 (Episode 12):

MC: "Are you better?"
MC: "You kinda freaked out last night."

Haley: "What do you expect?"
Haley: "My Mother calls just as I'm about to take my Brother's dick in my mouth."

MC: "When you put it like that..."
Haley: "I'm good, though."

I have retained all the scripts, so I could bring up dozens of examples that show them as brother and sister. But I'm not going to waste my time on someone who doesn't seem to have paid attention.

EDIT: Like 'real couples' who live together and avoid all sexual contact, until the tension builds up and it becomes unavoidable!? And finally consummate their love at their parents' home, in the MC's bedroom!? Riiigggggttttttt!!!

Last edited:

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
It is quite true that there are few to zero choice at this point in the game. [Poor Zoey Raven must be getting bored writing his walkthrough.] Meaningful choices were made earlier, and the game is proceeding now based on those choices. It's hard to say that it's a kinetic novel though, since there are completely separate routes that only have a few instances of common code.

We are approaching the endgame, and we live or die based on choices made earlier.
Still pretty early in game. But getting vibes of My Sister, My Roommate with being forced to date other girls.

Old&Useless

Nov 22, 2020
Does anyone have a completed Sandra save as I mistakenly overwrote mine and I don't want to replay it as I don't like Sandra but would like to see the epilogue when released.
Thanks

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Does anyone have a completed Sandra save as I mistakenly overwrote mine and I don't want to replay it as I don't like Sandra but would like to see the epilogue when released.
Thanks
Wait...you want someone to help you fix your own mistake? Oh Emm Gee. :rolleyes:

Edit: I can understand not having to replay such a long game. So I sympathize. Sorta. :devilish:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
My prediction: No matter what, some people will be disappointed because something or other isn't sufficiently explained to their satisfaction.
I mean...
I already am dissapointed slightly and we're not even at the ending. That's mainly due to ignoring the other characters though on the Non-Sandra route. If this gets addressed by the end i might be able to reverse my feelings on it, but given track records i don't see the side characters like Alana, Dianne, Lisa ever going anywhere and that's where my overall satisfaction for the game falls off a cliff.

D

Deleted member 3246368

No, sadly I didn't :cry:
Damn, thanks anyway. I'm really surprised that in 537 pages, not many people ask about the 3D models used especially for Haley... I don't need it to be perfect, just similar enough so in my mind the copycat can passes for the real Haley. It's not just the attractiveness of the model it's the fact it's tied to the story, the humor etc that made her attractive to me. The fact there's so many pictures and text and context and all.
I'll get back here if I have any info.

Reactions: fujiko

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
In the words of the immortal Barf: "Oh, look, it's got a mind of its own, sweetheart. I can't do a thing with it.".

4.20 star(s) 302 Votes