d123456789

Jun 19, 2018
honestly i used to love this game and now it feels like haley is some corrupting villian with more decision making power then the player, it feels a little gross but i guess this was the story they wanted to tell

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KiraJames

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You have to be the real lover of your wonder babe and support her through the hard times, despite your own sake.
honestly i used to love this game and now it feels like haley is some corrupting villian with more decision making power then the player, it feels a little gross but i guess this was the story they wanted to tell
Keep your honor in supporting her every decision but steer your actions towards acknowledgement and friendship.

Reactions: KiraJames

d123456789

Jun 19, 2018
You have to be the real lover of your wonder babe and support her through the hard times, despite your own sake.

Keep your honor in supporting her every decision but steer your actions towards acknowledgement and friendship.
lol, i think i'll keep my honor by stepping out with the sandra gaslighting, but its haleys story, so i guess she makes the decisions

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Just in case you (or anyone else) is still confused: If on your one-and-only path, the MC is still with Sandra, do not download this release (v0.98.2). There is nothing here for you.

For everyone else, this is an important release. If you want to keep up-to-date, download and play this one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Like the last 10 Updates were all way too short. Not sure if its because I'm on the Haley Only Route or what but none of the Updates lasted more than 10 Minutes for me.

The latest one was basically Fuck => Apartment => Sex again => End.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
No, not like that... or rather more than that.. The way she responded when the dad said she wouldn't get that apartment after all.
I took her words at face value. She doesn't trust Haley to be out on her own. After all, she knows most (if not all) of what happened between Haley and Klaus. That knowledge has shaped her relationship with Haley throughout this game.

Reactions: Eponymous_01

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
hey guys whats the new update?? is there any new story from the last update?
No and yes. The last update was about Sandra, and that story line was completed in that last release. So there is nothing new with Sandra.

This release continues the story with other girls.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Like the last 10 Updates were all way too short. Not sure if its because I'm on the Haley Only Route or what but none of the Updates lasted more than 10 Minutes for me.

The latest one was basically Fuck => Apartment => Sex again => End.
We have this problem because the developers combined three different routes into one release. Therefore, none of them by itself is particularly long. I believe they have recognized this problem, and plan to do the remaining releases so that each contains only one route. The downside to that is that if it's not your route, you may download it for nothing.

By the way, I haven't played the Haley Only route yet, but I have read the script, and I'm a little puzzled by the direction it seems to be taking.

lkta

May 3, 2017
Anyone have a link to the patreon version? Since the SS pre-patched version has been posted here saves don't work and seems to be lots of problems with images. Really can't be fucked to go through it another 2/3 times so will just wait until it is finished now otherwise

4.20 star(s) 303 Votes