Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
thank you the campaign ones are bugged for me i need to find the code to fully reset the mayors family to fix it i'm not sure what the code is though i am really sure i did Megan at the sex shop before it must make me do it again i noticed some events had that issue i has to complete them again
Sometimes retrying might be enough - i had some issues with enslaving Michelle in the previous version and while it was solved in 1.80, i did notice some quests i had definitely done were gone from my saves.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Sometimes retrying might be enough - i had some issues with enslaving Michelle in the previous version and while it was solved in 1.80, i did notice some quests i had definitely done were gone from my saves.
i was speaking to anne when her mod was screwing up the campaign speech event she said the mayors family was done in a completely different way to all the other girls so that was causing problems so i think mr c will need to change them so they are the same as the other girls to avoid more problems

Moonblowt

Oct 28, 2019
Per requests, here is my unofficial android port of Corruption-v1.80
Added "Hide" button.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Join my

You can if you want.

the computer code cant be inputed when i start the new game and delete the last version save...

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
v.1.80 [ENG+ RUS] PC/ANDROID/Walkthrough

TORRENT:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Eng
apk Corruption-v1.80-DarkAssassin-Eng.apk (534.05 Mb)
pdf Corruption_Mr.C_Walkthrough_by_dtila_.pdf (54.33 Kb)
zip corruption-v1.80-pc.zip (3.92 Gb)

Rus_by_ivann
pdf Corruption_Mr.C_Walkthrough_by_dtila_.pdf (54.33 Kb)
zip Fix.zip (101.74 Kb)
apk corruption-v1.80-Fix-Rus-universal-release.apk (519.26 Mb)
zip corruption-v1.80-pc-Fix-Rus.zip (3.92 Gb)

zip Developer_on.zip (1.03 Kb)

ANDROID only

Last edited:
Reactions: Sover

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Thanks

Thank U
I have found a walkaround to cheat in android. The save files are located in android/data/com.corruption. Open saveeditonline in your browser> load your save file and change the values of money and potion. Download and copy the save file back to the original location and rename it to the original save file.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes