Dec 3, 2019
So I am a tad confused if anyone can answer this for me. I started recently, and I was able to get my cafe boss to become a slave. Now that she is a slave, I no longer have the opportunity to work at the cafe as it's not part of the options. What happened? I'm broke as fk now...
If you already make her slave you can't work for her she will work for you in private room...

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
So I am a tad confused if anyone can answer this for me. I started recently, and I was able to get my cafe boss to become a slave. Now that she is a slave, I no longer have the opportunity to work at the cafe as it's not part of the options. What happened? I'm broke as fk now...
Right! The map says "My Club" and "My Slaves", but where's MY money? :confused:

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ugh fk! I am stuck working all day on the computer now since I haven't even unlocked the teacher ugh...
No. She sold her restaurant, and used that money to buy you a club. You can go there once a week and do a minigame and collect money there.

Reactions: Seasonal

Seasonal

Sep 8, 2019
Fellow people are there any other jobs in the game you can have to make money, besides the cafe before being sold, at home cpu job, and school job?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...just to make sure i dont waste my time...is it possible to avoid other guys?
After a few potions the once pure sister enjoys to be groped and ogled by other guys...if this highly unwanted side effect goes for all i can delete this game right now. I corrupt them for me, not for everyone...

Kunj bihari

Nov 2, 2018
in apk format in game computer back option does not work because of that players trapped in computer manu please fix the issue

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes