Feb 12, 2018
Another one bites the dust as it seems... project is doomed.

we got:
1. No main story progression -> the game became very boring, repetitive and dull.
2. Introduction of bunch of new characters while having unfinished initial characters.
3. It seems once there's pregnancy introduced - the game dies.
4. I bet the next step would be 'I'm no longer interested in developing this game, here's my new project' just you wait for it.

Happens to almost every game of this kind.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

we got:
1. No main story progression -> the game became very boring, repetitive and dull.
2. Introduction of bunch of new characters while having unfinished initial characters.
4. I bet the next step would be 'I'm no longer interested in developing this game, here's my new project' just you wait for it.

Does this game even have a "main story" ? I don't really think it does, you basically have a bunch of girls that build up to the point where you make them slaves, then their "story" basically ends until their slave options get implemented. Its always been repetitive, give potions -> new events -> more potions. Most of the main girls are already slaves, or close to it. Pregnancy is just a couple side-characters (who are basically side-characters of other side-characters).

He already has another project too, he isn't working on it though because the focus is this game.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The reason most games end when they add pregnancy, is because it's hard to do, a lot of work, and so most save it for the end, so their games don't take many times the space.

Reactions: Harem_Master

Ric

Oct 21, 2016

we got:

It all depends on the gaming platform on which the game is being developed. Apparently, some ILLUSION projects are taken as a basis. Therefore, the development of the game completely depends on the capabilities of ILLUSION games. As a rule, each build has a certain direction and a certain number of possibilities. The player independently makes his own characters and goes through with them all the possible events. You can also create your own scenes. But when all the events and scenes are used, the game will only be repeated, because apart from changing clothes or appearance, as well as existing events, there is nothing else.
You need to wait for a new mod with new features or use another ILLUSION game.
Since the character cards for some games are almost identical, you can quickly create a similar card and put it in a new situation due to the capabilities of another ILLUSION game.
The appearance of pregnancy and new events is associated with the appearance of such a function in some ILLUSION games, on the basis of which this game is made.

There are quite a few opportunities for the game, but it all depends on the author. Any games end sooner or later ...

youpla

May 9, 2017
By analysing how Mr.C included the pregnancy fetish in this (once again too short) update, we have the almighty proof that he's bored with his game or just is a lazy man milking his patreons.

The Main character says "Hey, now that we had sex I want to make you pregnant, ok bitches ?
The women : - Yes, do it master !
The following day (!!!!), their bellies are 6-8 months pregnant...

Seriously ?
In previous updates, it would have required a bunch of potions to make them accept, progressivly, more and more lewd acts. Making these women slaves would have required to bring them at the sanctuary, witness their vows, see a biiiig change in their clothes and makeup.
Plus, now the main character can magically breed the women/girls who have sex with him ? At least, the "succubus" at the sanctuary could sell a new potion making the cum extra potent, and instantly making the female pregnant with such a big belly. and maybe make them give birth to already teen girls. Give us some logic, dammit !

EVERYTHING in this update is rushed and botchy ! In contrast with what was happening to the mother and the sister at the beginning of the project where each step of their brainwashing changed each one of their actions, what do we have now ? 3-4 pictures for one scene by step, nop development, no interaction with the other characters, and now no logic.

i don't know how his patreons are reacting to this, and I don't know if he lend a ear to players' suggestions and advices, but Mr.C should really change his way. As it is right now, Corruption feels like a game that will be abandoned in 3-4 updates.

Last edited:

Nogood88

Nov 17, 2017
That could be the problem, you might need to update your mod. Having the old one was preventing some of the events from triggering.
no that's not the problem either, I downloaded the game again and it doesn't work either ... did I forget something?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
no that's not the problem either, I downloaded the game again and it doesn't work either ... did I forget something?
If your save is expecting the mod and you don't have it, it won't work either.

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
Refering the speed to what new corruptions are achieved... Was not mentioned in the school story line that the corruption levels of people would influence other people around? Or am I mixing games? If I am not wrong,taking in account that by the time you are corrupting the police mom's, you have already corrupted the school,the church,the hospital,the television that was also supposed to be affecting other people...therefore, the options needed to corrupt new characters will be lower and lower as it progresses...

ratmonas

Feb 21, 2018
Can someone share their save from last update, or help me... I can't train the newbies after I slave Michelle... which means I can't acess the new update, I want to do the newbies' mom new stuffs

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Can someone share their save from last update, or help me... I can't train the newbies after I slave Michelle... which means I can't acess the new update, I want to do the newbies' mom new stuffs
Have you tried updating your mod?

Nogood88

Nov 17, 2017
Found out if you also have a problem with campaign speech, enter
speech_event = True
at the console and then you can do the campaign speech

Reactions: TheDevian
3.70 star(s) 200 Votes