Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
TheDevian
Okay, but who is stupid enough to install a Mod without checking the Versions? Devs and Modders dont write them for nothing in every first Post ^^
Its an other Story for noninvasive Mods that only add but dont change Files, but Modders tend to mention it right away.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
TheDevian
Okay, but who is stupid enough to install a Mod without checking the Versions? Devs and Modders dont write them for nothing in every first Post ^^
Its an other Story for noninvasive Mods that only add but dont change Files, but Modders tend to mention it right away.
I have seen at least half a dozen asking about it so far, and then you have the ones who actually read the fix without asking....

Nikois

:()
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
So there is pregnant content for Newbies moms but not for MC's mom(Jenny), right? or is there any Pregnant content for Jenny? if yes then, I can't find it. can anyone help??

dubisek

Nov 25, 2017
People probably don't play this to actually read but the entire script just barely resembles English. If anyone knows how to access and edit the script(text) and would be willing to either guide me or give me a hand I am down to create *mod that would make the game readable, hit me up. Or even better if anyone knows of a way to contact the developer I'd be happy to help him directly, I have tried searching for it but to no avail.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
People probably don't play this to actually read but the entire script just barely resembles English. If anyone knows how to access and edit the script(text) and would be willing to either guide me or give me a hand I am down to create *mod that would make the game readable, hit me up. Or even better if anyone knows of a way to contact the developer I'd be happy to help him directly, I have tried searching for it but to no avail.
Download Ren'Py SDK and extract the dialogues or use unren.bat to access .rpy files to modify them via an editor.

(Through Ren'Py SDK you can access .rpy files as well.)

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Okay, how the hell do you get the grandmother's scenes? I could swear I got her intro scene months back when she was first added, but I can't seem to find anything else

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
After her kicking you all out of the house, use the subway to another place and visit her in the apartment...

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
After her kicking you all out of the house, use the subway to another place and visit her in the apartment...
Hmm... pretty sure I've been to the apartment too. Actually now that I think about it, I was probably actually a few scenes in.
Do Jenny and Nicole have to be slaves to progress that route or something?

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Okay, how the hell do you get the grandmother's scenes? I could swear I got her intro scene months back when she was first added, but I can't seem to find anything else
You need to enslave Mom and Sister first. Then you can visit her via the living room options

ublast

Nov 22, 2019
I was a little disappointed about this update. The game is actually good, but I was expecting more scenes with the moms in park, on subway ( and the woman that seems to be immune to potions), school (during class) and more incest corruption on church. Pregnant content seems rushed out, could be more detailed. But isnt a bad idea.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Another one bites the dust as it seems... project is doomed.

we got:
1. No main story progression -> the game became very boring, repetitive and dull.
2. Introduction of bunch of new characters while having unfinished initial characters.
3. It seems once there's pregnancy introduced - the game dies.
4. I bet the next step would be 'I'm no longer interested in developing this game, here's my new project' just you wait for it.

Happens to almost every game of this kind.
1. Any enslavement progress is story progress. Literally all the story is is you enslaving girls, it's very open with no set events or order except you getting the potions at the beginning.

2. That's been a problem for a long time now and has never spelled doom for this project.

3. Pregnancy is not a necessary function for ANY game.

Nikois

:()
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
How to make Mrs. Simpson a slave? I think my game is bugged or is the slave event not yet added?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I was a little disappointed about this update. The game is actually good, but I was expecting more scenes with the moms in park, on subway ( and the woman that seems to be immune to potions), school (during class) and more incest corruption on church. Pregnant content seems rushed out, could be more detailed. But isnt a bad idea.
There will be more content with the park moms. It'll come in with an update with their daughters as well*
The subway is underutilised so there's going to be quite a bit to do there in coming updates and I would assume a sizable chunk will happen at the school.

* Is it just me, or did Mr.C make the daughters' breasts bigger?

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes