alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Well that's disappointing, I much prefer them unenslaved... oh well, that's what the Better Experience mod is for :p
I have no experience with that mod, but my guess is reversing the enslavement will lock you out of the living room stuff because it is meant only to be used as a slave encounter. Either that or it will cause a bug, which could ruin your save completely.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Last edited:

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
Found out if you also have a problem with campaign speech, enter
speech_event = True
at the console and then you can do the campaign speech
that kinda worked, but not entirely, thank you anyways. When u click on "scarlet and victoria" it sends you to their home and theres nothing speech related.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
It looks good and downloaded fine. I'm not really having any problems playing it. However, I am having some problems with menu options- the only thing I've been able to do is access the Save option. Is there someway of finding the various gals's statistics? Or an Inventory other than the Potions? (An earlier post mentioned "ESC", but that's not working for me.)

Points for featuring Lesbian Incest (extra points for multiple times).

Plotwise:
1) Can you do anything more with Alice other than seeing her panties when you help her?
2) Can you do anything at the school other than with Miss Simpson?

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
It looks good and downloaded fine. I'm not really having any problems playing it. However, I am having some problems with menu options- the only thing I've been able to do is access the Save option. Is there someway of finding the various gals's statistics? Or an Inventory other than the Potions? (An earlier post mentioned "ESC", but that's not working for me.)

Points for featuring Lesbian Incest (extra points for multiple times).

Plotwise:

1) Can you do anything more with Alice other than seeing her panties when you help her?

2) Can you do anything at the school other than with Miss Simpson?
I can't even remember who Alice is. It's been that long since I played.
You can drop a gas bomb in the school gym during morning assembly. Gonna have to see where that goes.
The school as a whole is kind of underused at the moment.
There are a couple of femdom scenes with the principal and a couple of ho students, though.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I can't even remember who Alice is. It's been that long since I played.
You can drop a gas bomb in the school gym during morning assembly. Gonna have to see where that goes.
The school as a whole is kind of underused at the moment.
There are a couple of femdom scenes with the principal and a couple of ho students, though.
Alice is the convenience store clerk. Apparently to unlock her arc you have to meet her outside the store first. Otherwise you just get the male clerk. [I'm also hoping for more content featuring the clerk at the fast food place where you work part-time.]

[You can also release the gas potion on the subway. I plan to try that next time through.]

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Alice is the convenience store clerk. Apparently to unlock her arc you have to meet her outside the store first. Otherwise you just get the male clerk. [I'm also hoping for more content featuring the clerk at the fast food place where you work part-time.]

[You can also release the gas potion on the subway. I plan to try that next time through.]
Oh right! Thanks. I've already unlocked her a character because I needed to do that for a whole set of other characters.
I do like Alice. Her content should be interesting.

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes