JakelEst

Nov 14, 2016
I've got Jenny's (Mom) Corruption at 255 and still can't make her a slave. I just get the message "I don't know how to make her a slave". (Yes, I've gone to the Spa & met Megan's husband.) I was able to do so with Megan & Emily's stats lower than that.
I think you need to go to Sanctuary - UTOPIA to get info or something about slaves. just once needs to go there.
And if you have gone to utopia you will get message either corruption is low or you can slave.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I think you need to go to Sanctuary - UTOPIA to get info or something about slaves. just once needs to go there.
And if you have gone to utopia you will get message either corruption is low or you can slave.
I have gone to Utopia, in fact I have Heather, Megan and Emily enslaved already and working at my club. An odd thing was when Emily joined, Mom and Nicole were in pillories in the Private Room, even though I haven't been able to enslave them. I had the problem before then, though.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I have gone to Utopia, in fact I have Heather, Megan and Emily enslaved already and working at my club. An odd thing was when Emily joined, Mom and Nicole were in pillories in the Private Room, even though I haven't been able to enslave them. I had the problem before then, though.
Might be part of the issue, supposed to do them first, though I can't say for certain.

darkwolf0x

Jul 10, 2018
Anyone know what's coming in the next release? Top MC genre game around in my opinion so working hard to keep up with the news lol

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Corruption [v1.8 lite] [Mr.C] (3.15 GB rar pc source)
518 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (reduced images quality): Mega
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)
Unfortunately rendered the TV station on my system unclickable. The label for it didn't show up, either.
Downloaded the Heavy version and all seems well again.

JakelEst

Nov 14, 2016
Not sure, I have always enslaved Jenny first, nicole second and everyone else after them.

Reactions: Lord Goat

aaa_b

Feb 22, 2019
Can anyone help me? I think the current version of the game is bugged.

Progressed to Jenny level 4 and Nicole level 3 (neither enslaved), and am trying to unlock Megan level 4 by going to the spa with my corrupted family to get on Megan husband's good side. However, Jenny and Nicole don't show up in the living room at all once I get both of them past corruption 2. I've tried morning, afternoon, and evening. Morning just says "nobody is here" literally a bajillion times no matter how many times I click living room. Afternoon says "nobody is here" until I finally trigger the "TV watching" scene. Evening says "nobody is here" until I finally trigger the dinner scene. I think morning is supposed to be the scene where we are all together in the living room but for some reason it never triggers.

Desperately, I even enabled console and tried to jump to the living room event where we can all go to the spa and still got a "nobody is here".

This has the added effect of locking me out of having Jenny and Nicole work at the cafe.

What do?

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Can anyone help me? I think the current version of the game is bugged.

Progressed to Jenny level 4 and Nicole level 3 (neither enslaved), and am trying to unlock Megan level 4 by going to the spa with my corrupted family to get on Megan husband's good side. However, Jenny and Nicole don't show up in the living room at all once I get both of them past corruption 2. I've tried morning, afternoon, and evening. Morning just says "nobody is here" literally a bajillion times no matter how many times I click living room. Afternoon says "nobody is here" until I finally trigger the "TV watching" scene. Evening says "nobody is here" until I finally trigger the dinner scene. I think morning is supposed to be the scene where we are all together in the living room but for some reason it never triggers.

Desperately, I even enabled console and tried to jump to the living room event where we can all go to the spa and still got a "nobody is here".

This has the added effect of locking me out of having Jenny and Nicole work at the cafe.

What do?
They need to be on the same level.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes