Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
how do i progress with nicole, simpson, anna and bella?
Enslavement is possible once their Corruption is about 215. And the more corrupt they are, the more scenes you will unlock.
There's not a whole loft by way of "story" in this game so keep trying.
Ms Simpson's currently incomplete.
To fully corrupt Anna, Bella and the rest of the police, you need to enslave Michelle first. Then the Chief. Then the Jail Cells.

I hope I understood your question properly. Without knowing what stage you're at, all I could give was general help.

Reactions: hentai charley

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Ok I've been holding back on playing the latest update so that next time there is more content to go through, but I got to ask... WHAT FUCKEN NTR?? I hate that shit... unless I'm doing doing it to some ass who neglects his woman...

Reactions: Cernunnos.

c4pric0rn

Aug 30, 2018
Ok I've been holding back on playing the latest update so that next time there is more content to go through, but I got to ask... WHAT FUCKEN NTR?? I hate that shit... unless I'm doing doing it to some ass who neglects his woman...
What are you talking about? The whole game is about NTR since the start.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
what's ntr pregnancy on this game? i may have forgot it if its is in the previous versions.. but this thing you mention what is ist?
He means how you impregnate the police girls' mothers in front of their husbands.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes