TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
well... yes... yes it is... I was just worried "WE" the MC where the ones being cucked...
There has been some of both since the start. Like the teachers and other students getting fucked at school, the hospital women are all fucking everyone there, and so on. Though the main women are only dancing for others, not fucking them.

Reactions: Harem_Master

Abnellus

Mar 13, 2020
So I am a tad confused if anyone can answer this for me. I started recently, and I was able to get my cafe boss to become a slave. Now that she is a slave, I no longer have the opportunity to work at the cafe as it's not part of the options. What happened? I'm broke as fk now...
Go to the subway
Then MacDonald's
Work there 500 a shift
Also when you become teacher it's 1000 (don't waste your day start in afternoon)

Abnellus

Mar 13, 2020
Got a few questions:
1. Who can you enslave other than Jenny, Nicole, Megan, Emily, Heather, Maria, and Michelle? Amy's and Bella's moms don't show up in the private room somehow. How can I make them show up there?
2. How can I make use of the toys bought from the Adult store?
3. Who can you hire to be a bartender or a performer in your club?

Thanks!
I believe only 7 people can currently be officially enslaved atm

Abnellus

Mar 13, 2020
I am only able to get as far fingering alice.
All interactions now don't allow dating or potions
Is the below image the last stage for Alice in the current arc?

Abnellus

Mar 13, 2020
Does anyone else on Android unable to access
Corruption levels?
I am getting the below screen and all tabs are not working
See below image

Reactions: Budokai

Xuelian

Oct 21, 2018
Every time I try to play the game, it says that it's corrupted. Haizz... This is what I get for buying a mac...

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
Ah guys I have some questions I would like to ask if anyone knows:
1. Do we have an update for the "Better Experience 1.2" Mod? It kinda limits Mrs.Simpson's level and corruption point
2. Will there be more pregnancy for other characters? Or maybe x-ray?
3. When do we turn the Principle's family members into slaves?
And about class play I want to suggest Mayor's family as well as the Aunt's family for next experience

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
There has been some of both since the start. Like the teachers and other students getting fucked at school, the hospital women are all fucking everyone there, and so on. Though the main women are only dancing for others, not fucking them.
yeah but that's because you the MC set them off to do that. I'm talking about your women being taken away and/or stolen from you. I don't think telling them to go off to be a whore NTR. NTR is fucking a guys wife infront of him in a sex dungeon while she says the husband's dick is shit and she only wants yours, or fucking a wife next to the sleeping husband. or am I wrong?

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Does anyone else on Android unable to access
Corruption levels?
I am getting the below screen and all tabs are not working
See below image
I don't know about android, but what your screenshot shows is what I see in the PC version.

The tabs at the side of the notebook are not clickable, the numbers shown by each character is the corruption level of that character. So I do not believe that you have an actual issue unless I am misunderstanding what you are trying to ask. If so my apologies.

Last edited:

Username7

May 1, 2017
can someone share the release date for next version please
Here ya go and if you ever want to know it's always at the top of his Patreon page.
<v1.85 Release Date>
  • Corruption for$20+patrons: March 24
  • Corruption for$10+patrons: March 27
  • Corruption for$5+patrons: April 3
  • Corruption for$1+patrons: April 10 +

hhtthhtttt

Mar 29, 2019
Here ya go and if you ever want to know it's always at the top of his Patreon page.
<v1.85 Release Date>
  • Corruption for$20+patrons: March 24
  • Corruption for$10+patrons: March 27
  • Corruption for$5+patrons: April 3
  • Corruption for$1+patrons: April 10 +
thanks for reply

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes