Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
He's making a route where you can be lovey with blackfire?
Hell yeah I recall I asked if we could impregnate her and he didn't say no about it.

darkgunner079

Apr 4, 2018
On one hand, I get splitting months between FET and 18titans can definitely help avoid burnout, but at the same time it feels like builds lately have been pretty weak (especially for 18titans)
Also feels like he's doing more "weird"/experimental scenes than normal ones lately

• Thinking Face
Reactions: F1forhalp

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
Bughunt - 18Titans v1.2.8
17 hours ago
Hey all! Got the latest version of 18titans ready. Some "funny" bugs and literal headaches kept me from getting it done earlier, but here it is. I gotta say, taking more time on the FET build last time(including the start of this month) managed to wipe most of my operational knowledge on Titans and had me all sorts of confused on what variables hooked into what sort of story progress so I kept things straightforward and working hopefully.
Of course if things break down for you I'd love to hear about it in either the comments or if you prefer by sending me a dm. Both ways are fine and appreciated... In fact I can see I still have a bunch of dm's unanswered. I'll get to those in a minute. By the way, it doesn't have to be just bugs. If you got anything else you want to share/tell me about that's fine to.
Okay, so this build is mainly a big setup for the next build. That means there's a big fat cliffhanger, but I made it such you can keep playing and aren't stranded on a planet with nowhere to go. In fact you'll be back home really quickly if you played through the end last time.
Thanks and I hope you'll like the build! Be prepared to be able to blow through this one pretty quickly though. I had to cut out stuff because it was simply entirely unfinished and unfit to be included. As for what's included exactly, you'll find a spoiler/change log at the bottom of this post.
Links below!
- pc version - alt link
- Mac version - alt link
- apk version - alt link

Spoiler/change log
Green ass! And not just the female version. If you chose to do so, there's a gay scene with Beast boy. Optional naturally.
There will be another vaginal scene with Starfire(I thing she has the most of those so far) There's also a scene with a string puppet of Terra... yes I went there. Only happens when you pick the right choice earlier.
Bumblebee can be explored through the backdoor. Last time there was a shared scene with her, the mc and Cyborg where you could do that too, but I made one where it's just the mc and Bumblebee.
You can go to Chu-hui's dojo... but you can't arrive there. One of the things I had to cut for now.
There will also be a moment when you can choose whether to go with a lovey dovey route with Blackfire or not. Loveydovey will stop you from fighting her for the moment.
You might have noticed up until now I always had a new enemy to fight, in this build that's NOT the case. Really bummed me out I wasn't able to include that this time.
However, you will see an old face again! Terra! It's about ten seconds before this build ends So, that's going to be an "Aw shit!" moment for certain! Guess where I wanted to add the "new enemy" fight!
Like I said earlier it can be played through pretty quickly. Still I hope it'll be fun to play through.
add more scenes with beast boy/girl aka whatever you add for beast girl, add the BB equivelant. add male/trans prisoners. would love some variety xD. noticed with your past project, and this one, you only usually do ONE scene with a male. would love more, OPTIONAL of course

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
add more scenes with beast boy/girl aka whatever you add for beast girl, add the BB equivelant. add male/trans prisoners. would love some variety xD. noticed with your past project, and this one, you only usually do ONE scene with a male. would love more, OPTIONAL of course
Its not the developer youre speaking to, you have to go to mity patreon to speak with him, and at its heart this is still a teen titans parody game so he cant just make someone trans or come up with a new character that is

I think what this game needs now is bestiality, beast boy can turn into animals and its barely being used. Not with raven and starfire tho weve got something romantic going with raven, bestiality should be for degrading the prisoners in the cells.

Last edited:

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020

2 hours ago
Show more
Hey all! I got the new 18Titans build ready. This will progress things from when you went into outer space. If you can't wait to get back to earth, that's what this build is for. Honestly, some bad planning on my part has this being a very short build if you know what to do. There's a very big cliffhanger and a dead end. Both clearly marked in-game but I made it such that you won't be stuck again in one place like with the previous build.
I removed some bugs, but I suspect another in is still in there hiding somewhere... I mean, there always is! If you find any and want to let me know about it so I can fix it, please send me a dm or let me know about it in the comments below. Both ways are fine and appreciated. If there's something else you want to tell me which isn't a bug, that's cool too!
Bughunters! As always thanks for your feedback! The biggest changes in this build compared to the bughunt version (besides bugs) are some improved images. Anything which looked like a quick sketch should now be a proper image. I also added the option to take off Starfire's boots during her new sex scene.
Oh and you can also name your save games now. You'll have to go to your preferences and
enable it first though or it won't work.

A short summary of what's new in this build can be found in the spoiler log at the bottom of this post. Thanks and I hope you'll like the new scenes and developments!
Links below!
- PC version -
- Mac version -
- Android version -

Change/spoiler log:
-There will be a butt fun scene with Beast girl... and optionally one with Beast boy!
-Bumblebee will have her own anal scene which you won't have to share with Cyborg like in the previous build.
-You'll meet a new enemy(and an old friend)! You won't get to fight him because I didn't manage to get that into this build, part of the cliffhanger I mentioned earlier.
-Freaky puppet sex with a blond haired puppet(optional)!
-Starfire gets another vaginal scene.
-You can go to Chu-hui's dojo... but you won't be able to arrive. Casuality of my bad planning.
-You'll need to make a choice on how to proceed with Blackfire. One of the choices will open up new possibilities in the future but BLOCK the holding cell options.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Devildriver - Devil's Son
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
On one hand, I get splitting months between FET and 18titans can definitely help avoid burnout, but at the same time it feels like builds lately have been pretty weak (especially for 18titans)
Also feels like he's doing more "weird"/experimental scenes than normal ones lately
this .. normal .. what is this?
care to explain to me what is normal?

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
tbf the puppet scene really is weird, but i guess it fits in with all the previous stuff in FET like letting you jerk of onto random things that look like women.

this game is getting less attention by marty then FET propably more people are interested in that or i think cbob allso doesnt like it because he didnt make it, and by giving this game less attention its giving new people less reasons to be interested in it because less scenes get added.

eventually they will have to fully move to a new game and it will be hard for them because it will be in the shadow of their previous game. Most Adult game devs have this issue when they have a succesful game like FET

Last edited:

BastardX

May 13, 2018
Anyone got a save of just after the ship is built... for some reason i cant get past the workshop to the ship? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Mistervd

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
Anyone got a save of just after the ship is built... for some reason i cant get past the workshop to the ship? Thanks in advance.
This should be just after the ship is built and ready to launch. Did you get the BDSM gear for black fire? That might be what's got you stuck.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I noticed that for several updates I am unable to find any of the new content. I had previously assumed my old saves are broken and I will have to restart the game.

But it turns out it was because i was avoiding asking cyborg about bumblebee because i did not want to hear in depth about his sex. but i had to do it. once you do, it unlocks a voyeur scene of peeping at him fucking bumblebee. THAT you can skip. which in turn unlocks going to pizza which unlocks the rest of the game's plot.

• Haha
Reactions: Mistervd

yilkin

nest half full type of bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
18Titans-1.2.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
We're doing a funding run! !​

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Heyho! The last 18Titans build which I released two days ago worked fine for most, but still had a couple of problems which I wanted to try and fix before moving on. Thanks for the feedback everyone! If I missed incorporating yours in this build, I'll surely get to it in the future
If you didn't encounter problems with version 1.2.9 there's no pressing reason to download this one. Besides bugs I added a small bit to Bumblebee's anal scene and swapped some rough sketch pics(interior T-ship and puppet crate) for new ones, but nothing which justifies downloading it again for just that imo.
Also, as a quick heads-up, I'll be working on a new Spookytimes game for this month. It'll be a Halloween themed standalone game with avatar characters like the earlier spookytimes. ( for part 1 and 2) I already talked about that in the last art update, but wasn't 100% certain yet. Now I am! I'm looking forward to doing something silly (more than usual) and offbeat for this month :)
18Titans links below!
- Pc version -
- Mac version -
- Android version -

Copy/pasted from v1.2.9
Change/spoiler log:
-There will be a butt fun scene with Beast girl... and optionally one with Beast boy!
-Bumblebee will have her own anal scene which you won't have to share with Cyborg like in the previous build.
-You'll meet a new enemy(and an old friend)! You won't get to fight him because I didn't manage to get that into this build, part of the cliffhanger I mentioned earlier.
-Freaky puppet sex with a blond haired puppet(optional)!
-Starfire gets another vaginal scene.
-You can go to Chu-hui's dojo... but you won't be able to arrive. Casuality of my bad planning.
-You'll need to make a choice on how to proceed with Blackfire. One of the choices will open up new possibilities in the future but BLOCK the holding cell options.
Files
1696416903537.png

yilkin

nest half full type of bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
18Titans-1.3.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes