EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
SZ_Title.png

Overview:

You take the role of Juno, a survivor of the apocalypse and a trained engineer (a shout-out to Isaac from Dead Space), trying to navigate between a failing human society cloistered in fortified sanctuaries and an outside world ravaged by the infection.

Thread Updated: 2022-07-09
Release Date: 2022-02-06
Developer: The Dystopian Project - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.03.2
Language: English
Other Games: Claire's Quest
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - -

Extra: Fan Signature

*This port is not released by the developer, Download at your own risk

Sofia_Lesbian_06.png Police_Lesbian_03.png Sofia_GB_08.png Cassie_GB_07.png Police_GB_10B.png Runner_Swarm_04.png 3.png Grunt_Attack_03.png Cassie_Lesbian_04.png f.png wqe.png Capturedasdkashdkjsahd.png 3.png Reptile02.png Subway_Rapist_816x624_4.png Dryad_Soldier_02.png HD-Reptile-Swarm-01.png

Last edited by a moderator:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I played something like this last year, it was pretty good, but the game play got hard when dealing with the hordes since you had to have good timing to get away and hide. The images were taken from multiple sources but fleshed well together. The game as good at the time I played it, but short, looks like they have been continuing work on it.

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
i think is this project is dead but the DEV sure makes it a look like it will be back from the dead...... :tf:

Tp

Aug 23, 2016
Public version 4.1 comes out sometime tomorrow. There is more information on the [REQ] post for that version of the game. Patreons of Dystopian Project already have access to the new version.

Agreed. Good game. Played it some time ago. Claire's Quest is pretty decent too, that is their other project and it is coming out with a new version on the 21st, or so they plan.

New art too for v4.1. Here is another sample of it.

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
I played this game long ago, and yes the dev (Architet if I'm not mistaken) is a nice and responsible guy, it's one of the few patreons that I would see myself supporting.

Reactions: spoofff

Geld

Nov 21, 2016
wait, why everytime im load the game back and i cant interract with anything? is the game bugged out?
Same problem. Loading from a save file causes npcs and items to blink a couple times then disappear and then you can't leave the area you were in.

Also there are supposed to be game over CG but haven't seen any from the 2 endings I found.

*edit*
Found the workaround for the saving issue.

You have to save at doorways to new areas. Then you load your game and immediately enter through the doorway to load the next area. Game will work fine then until you load again.

Last edited:
Aug 25, 2016
sometimes i restart the game, exit it, and load it again, the game still cant interactable, and i have to let the zombie catch then the game is interactable, wtf?

Halexx

Aug 28, 2016
There's definitely a bug whenever you load a save, you're unable to interact with the environment.
Getting attacked by a zombie seems to temporarily solve it.
Other than that I'm digging the new, non-stolen art quite a bit. The gameplay progressed too so, yay.

Reactions: Jar of the Dirty

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Can someone send me 3 screens + Title screen of the new art, so i can replace them.

Done.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeffy91
4.20 star(s) 67 Votes