zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well just have to keep waiting for more juno sweet sexy scenes. Hope we find the good docters that helped her too. Mybe some shower scenes with the other chicks in hunos group a perv can only hope lol.

Mram.99

Dec 15, 2017
Has the creator said why exactly they haven't updates O:G since like May? I really like this game and was thinking of donating but idk about it rn if updates are this sporadic.

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Has the creator said why exactly they haven't updates O:G since like May? I really like this game and was thinking of donating but idk about it rn if updates are this sporadic.
It has been mentioned and stated in a few updates that the coding for the new enemy and mechanics is what they are working on, and the reason for the delay in the update. Originally it was because people on patreon voted for 2 months of updates for Claire, 1 month for Overgrown, cycle.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well i can understand that. They need the money to keep going. No i am not nieve because i still do not trust game devs. Here are my reseons

1. My brother backed a game on kickstarter and the assholes never made the game and stole everyones money and ran off with the money.

2. Was wootchet who said he did not feel like finishing his game but would still us the peoples money tell it ran out.

So thats why i do not pay to these things because how can you trust people to do what they say they will do.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Ok if i eember right and not saying i do because have not played the game in so long. Have you killed all the enemys if so try shooting the door. If that don't work then i have forgot how to do that one

Reactions: Tim?

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Here is the latest news about Overgrown in this blog.

Overgrown: Genesis, too, is getting both its new official title screen and gameover screen. Coding-wise, we've bumped into a pretty serious glitch with the new boss mechanics. Brainstorming as I type!

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello again! Here is a sneak peek of the new title screen for Overgrown: Genesis. The previous one was a bit dated, and also I felt a bit of a misrepresentation, given that Juno throughout most of the game (assuming you actually played it like an action game) was a bit of a badass who fought off the horde. So, here's the new title screen that will go in after the next update!

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes