zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
So any news on when they will update this one. I mean eeally no rush the game is great and needs time. Just was wondering when it will be have not played it in a long time and i am past the dogs and other scenes and there not in the gallary to look at.

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
So any news on when they will update this one. I mean eeally no rush the game is great and needs time. Just was wondering when it will be have not played it in a long time and i am past the dogs and other scenes and there not in the gallary to look at.
They haven't said any definite date of release so my best guess is as good as yours.

John Doe101

Aug 16, 2018
I can't seem to find fuel for the boat in the park and I also can't find the way to turn on the power for the subway, can anybody help me?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the subway there is a room to the side that should be the power room if its were i think your talking about.
the gas for the boat a man in one of the biuldings gives you when you bring him medican from the hospital

John Doe101

Aug 16, 2018
the subway there is a room to the side that should be the power room if its were i think your talking about.
the gas for the boat a man in one of the biuldings gives you when you bring him medican from the hospital
Hmmm, I still can't find the subway power room, if I'm from the room where the appleseed password is entered, where should I go?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
when you first enter the subway ther should be a room to your right that turns on the power there will be a desk blocking the entrance to the room you will have to move it some how. if that's the right one i am thinking of.

John Doe101

Aug 16, 2018
when you first enter the subway ther should be a room to your right that turns on the power there will be a desk blocking the entrance to the room you will have to move it some how. if that's the right one i am thinking of.
Ah no, it wasn't that one, I passed that one and into the subway, but the thing is, the mission restore power for the subway is still there. Oh and one other thing, I am told to look for survivors in the ruined sanctuary, but there's an obstacle in the way to the old house, how to clear them?

cgehunter

Mar 3, 2018
where to find the APC key? I did go to the police station released Rebecca being detained then I got game over when I try to the left section of the station where the runners just stay there.

Shadowhunter9

Jan 19, 2018
You are not alone... :unsure:
Really? I think it looks good. Could be a bit more refined, because it looks more like a sketch for now, but I don't see anything wrong here.

Also, I've also been getting stuck at the Creeper boss, or whatever he's called. So if anybody knows the solution to that glitch, please post it somewhere, thanks :D

Reactions: Blortz

Blortz

Jan 15, 2018
Really? I think it looks good. Could be a bit more refined, because it looks more like a sketch for now, but I don't see anything wrong here.

Also, I've also been getting stuck at the Creeper boss, or whatever he's called. So if anybody knows the solution to that glitch, please post it somewhere, thanks :D
It looks a lot more fitting for a horror game than the last art did.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
How do I use it correctly?
Method 1
copy the link in the code , go to your signature panel, press the image icon and paste it inside the box there, press ok.
Method 2
copy the link in the code, go to your signature panel, type
Code:
[img][/img]
and paste the link in between.

Don't forget to Save at the end.

Reactions: SrZurdo

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so is this game still waiting for the new art to update or are they still working on clair's quest.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well this game has been on 9.5 for a long time. Hope all the new stuff they have been working on will be alot lol. Hope they add more to the gallory too. If i may i do not now if the devs read the post here i now some do but mybe have add juno's freinds as help and give them scenes like juno. Becuase if it takes juno some fucking to get 100% infected the same could go for them.

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes