Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Finally some news. Not any release date stated though?
At the bottom of news they stated a tentative release of the next version 3/1/2019. In the update they have the day first so it can be a confusing.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Is that not to day then are mybe i am off because i forget what month it is some times.

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Same. This game is so fucking awesome. Not a lot of zombie games do it right and this is doing it good.

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Is that not to day then are mybe i am off because i forget what month it is some times.
Ah no that not today the update is scheduled for 3/1/2019, today is 1/3/2019. Their release schedule is as followed
* 7/1/2019 - Sisters of Fertility Minigame (a futa-themed spinoff of Claire's Quest)

* 28/1/2019 - Claire's Quest 0.16 (overhauled, with Valos fully included; excludes Rathpike)

* 1/3/2019 - Overgrown: Genesis 0.10 (includes proper AI, all Hiveling scenes, more base development + base scenes with important NPCs, and all progression unlocks)

They have the day listed first then the month.

KHIJHI

Feb 3, 2018
im stuck first mission.I need a weapon but whereeeeeee.i cant find aynthing in room.HELP ME!PLEASEE!

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Ah no that not today the update is scheduled for 3/1/2019, today is 1/3/2019. Their release schedule is as followed
* 7/1/2019 - Sisters of Fertility Minigame (a futa-themed spinoff of Claire's Quest)

* 28/1/2019 - Claire's Quest 0.16 (overhauled, with Valos fully included; excludes Rathpike)

* 1/3/2019 - Overgrown: Genesis 0.10 (includes proper AI, all Hiveling scenes, more base development + base scenes with important NPCs, and all progression unlocks)
They have the day listed first then the month.
Which is how most of the world put it... USA is one of the very few countries in the world that use MDY format.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Gavin had his way with me. There are no weapons. Nothing but a note in the other room. Can't leave.

Reactions: KHIJHI

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
So I killed the elites after encounter the hive. Nothing is happening though.
Never mind you have to just kill them very slowly so the code registers.

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Which is how most of the world put it... USA is one of the very few countries in the world that use MDY format.
I understand that was just clarifying for anyone that use MDY format. But thanks for trying to let me know.

chrezlermj

Dec 26, 2018
I played it for half a hour and its good in my opinion :)
Good story and much details and humour
here are some screens for you
wait, so I've played till the end of the current update, but I haven't seen any of those scenes, where'd u get em??

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
im in trouble with same problem xD
You're not suppose to choose that route apparently. You have to resist. You can even skip the prologue so you can start a new game and get right to the outing and choose resist. From then on its basically easy. Just save often and avoid going into certain rooms of a building like removing the bathroom barricade and going in and going left into the police station.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: KHIJHI

KHIJHI

Feb 3, 2018
You're not suppose to choose that route apparently. You have to resist. You can even skip the prologue so you can start a new game and get right to the outing and choose resist. From then on its basically easy. Just save often and avoid going into certain rooms of a building like removing the bathroom barricade and going in and going left into the police station.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
THANKS!!

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes