hollifali

Jul 7, 2018
Hey! First post here, gotta say I'm really loving this game. The improvement in art and the actual plot are pretty great. One of the better games that I'm sticking to so far.

A little help with the APC section. I have the key and I'm in the sewer between the buildings, but the doors are shut and I'm frankly lost as to how to open them. Not sure what area I haven't explored yet.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
have not played the game for a long time but i think galvan has the keys and there is a biulding to the side of where the apc is are billy has them the way there looks like a side walk

hollifali

Jul 7, 2018
have not played the game for a long time but i think galvan has the keys and there is a biulding to the side of where the apc is are billy has them the way there looks like a side walk
Thanks, but I already passed that part. I have the APC key and I know the other building is inaccessible directly. I assumed the sewer between the buildings was where I needed to go to reach the APC, but once I go down there isn't anything for me to do so I must have missed something.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
There shoud be away in to the biulding through the sewer. I think there is also a guy who is dead in the biulding who has the key's to the biulding on him in the same biulding. I may be wrong tho

hollifali

Jul 7, 2018
There shoud be away in to the biulding through the sewer. I think there is also a guy who is dead in the biulding who has the key's to the biulding on him in the same biulding. I may be wrong tho
It's all good, I'll just play through again and see if I missed something. Looking forward to the next update.

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The next set of sneak peeks will be focusing on the new O:G content that's due out after the Valos overhaul update for CQ! Featured here is the encounter for the "Swarm" ending for the Reptiles! For this set I wanted to play more with water and drenched clothing, given the Reptiles' nature!

This set will replace the generic Reptile encounter in the flooded generator room at the bridge!

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017

And here's the second part of the Reptile swarm for Overgrown: Genesis!

For the uninitiated, every enemy in Overgrown: Genesis has a total of three different scenes: one standard "attack" scene, one "gameover" scene, and one group/orgy-type "swarm" scene that is only activated in certain special areas.

This scene in particular takes place in the flooded generator room at the bridge.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
I am taking it we will have to start a new game are will the picture are scenes be in the old save files we have.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so besides new art will the story be getting some more to it and will there be scenes with both cop chicks and the red headed mechanic. plues will we find the docter chick that was with the old man will see be infected are will we save her to see scenes with her after. just wondering

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
so besides new art will the story be getting some more to it and will there be scenes with both cop chicks and the red headed mechanic. plues will we find the docter chick that was with the old man will see be infected are will we save her to see scenes with her after. just wondering
In the next update the story should have more to it but do I know if there will be certain scenes, I don't know. I hope we do, also I don't know the answer to that question since they haven't talk about that beside talking that the next update will have the new mechanics and new artwork with the plot moving forward.

Jul 21, 2017
I wish I had the money to be a high rank tire I'd love to be able to suggest the idea of a billable "research" facility and implement a capture system for infected specimens

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well i would rather study dead creaters then liveing ones. Resadent evil and other games like that teach you that holding live creaters is a bad thing lol. But i do know were your coming from.

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017

And here's a sneak peek of the consequences of losing the bossfight against the Elite Hivelings in the Hivemind's chambers. The defeated Juno is taken away and strapped into one of the breeding pods, and her body is used to pay back all the damages she caused...

4.20 star(s) 68 Votes